Oh, my God.
我的天
We gotta be moving.
我们要走了
The best thing you can do is pray for a quick death.
只能祈祷她死得快些
Come on. Come on.
走吧!
It’s not right.
这样不对
I’ve been saying that all day.
我见惯不怪
It’s up to you now, Call.
柯儿 全靠你了
I need you to patch into the ship again and open the hatch.
再接上电脑 打开舱门
Johner, we should put Purvis in the freezer now.
把他放入冰温舱中
All right, little buddy.
来吧
Nap time.
小睡片刻
Nobody moves, or I put a cap…
别动 否则轰了…
right where this little droid’s brain is.
她脑袋
Distephano, take the weapons.
达斯 拿掉他们的枪
Begging your pardon, sir, but fuckyou!
对不起 长官 但是去你的!
Oh, fine. Then I kill her, and you kill me,
我杀死她 你杀死我
and we all die, and nobody goes home!
大家都要死 别想回家!
Now drop the weapon.
丢下武器
Then this little synthetic bitch…
让机器人…
is gonna plug into the Auriga,
接上奥瑞戈号♥
and she is gonna take us right back to home base,
带我们回基地去
according to the standard emergency procedures.
就按标准程序去做
No, she’s not. Are you crazy?
不 休想 你疯了?
You still want to bring those things back to Earth?
还想将异形带回地球?
Haven’t you been paying any attention today? Ah, the intellectual speaks.
你到现在还不明白? 智者说话了
Stay there! Listen, ifyou don’t-
别动 听着 如果你不…
Don’t you ever shut up?
你闭嘴行不?
Why does nobody listen to me?
为啥没人听我的话?
I told you. At first, everything was normal.
我说了 开始很正常…
The queen laid her eggs. But then she started to change.
王后产卵 突然变了
She added a second cycle cell.
还有另一个巢
So,
所以…
this time there is no host.
现在不需宿主了
There are no eggs.
不产卵了
There is only herwomb…
只需要她的子♥宫♥…
and the creature inside.
孕育怪物
That is Ripley’s gift to her:
蕾普丽给她的礼物:
a human reproductive system.
人类再生系统
She is giving birth foryou, Ripley,
因为你的缘故…
and now she is perfect!
它已臻完美!
You are…
你是…
a beautiful,
美丽的
beautiful butterfly.
美丽的蝴蝶
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
Ah, look. Look.
看看
Beautiful, beautiful little baby.
美丽的小宝贝
Look. It thinks you’re its mother.
它当你是母亲
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Yeah.
对
Come on.
来
Civilian vessel on line.
民用太空船连线
Emergency departure authorized.
批准紧急撤退
All right. She’s hot. I’ll open the Auriga’s air locks, pull the holding clamps on your mark.
太热了 要打开气密门 缩回夹钳
Right. I-I just need to find, uh, the, uh-
好 我得找到…
th-the vertical thrust lock.
垂直推进器
Are you sure you guys can fly this thing? Yes!
你们会驾驶吗? 会!
Launch status is go. No!
准备发射 不!
Ripley.
蕾普丽
Hey. I thought you were dead.
嘿 我以为你死了
Yeah, I get that a lot. Why are we still here?
我听惯了这句 怎么还没走?
Uh, I’m just, uh, finding the, uh, manual override.
我在设法用人手操作
For Christ’s sake. Hey, Ripley.
天啊! 嘿 蕾普丽
Good memory. Excuse me.
我记性好 抱歉
Ripley’s back, man. Is that it?
蕾普丽回来了 是那个吗?
Nope.
不是
You can’t fly one of these things too, can you?
你会驾驶这艘船吧?
Are you kidding? This piece ofshit is even older than I am.
开玩笑 它比我还老
Goddamn it. We’ve still got breach. The hatch.
糟糕 舱门没关
I closed it. Fixed the goddamn hatch a hundred times, man!
我关了 舱门每次都出问题!
I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
我去处理
Approaching Earth’s atmosphere.
接近地球大气层
Window ofdeparture now 46 seconds.
安全驶离时间还剩46秒
Call, we have to go.
柯儿 我们要走了
Call.
柯儿
We’ve gotta get out of here.
我们必须离开
Window ofdeparture now 20 seconds.
安全驶离时间还剩20秒
Grab on to something, Call. We’re outta here.
抓稳 我们要走了
Come on, baby.
加油
This thing is gonna fall apart.
船身快裂了
Pressure’s unstable!
压力不稳!
Go help Call turn on the auxiliary pump!
叫柯儿开启备用气泵!
Distephano?
达斯?
Come on! Step on it!
快啊! 加速!
Hey, I’m not the mechanic here, Ironsides!
嘿 我又不是机械师 勇士!
I mostlyjust hurt people!
我只会杀人!
Shit. Call!
混♥蛋♥! 柯儿!
Call, get back up here!
柯儿 快回来
Call! Call!
柯儿 柯儿!
Ripley! Hey, Ripley!
蕾普丽 嘿 蕾普丽!
Johner, where are you, you son of a bitch?
强纳 你在哪 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥?
Get on it, bastard! What am I supposed to do?
快过来 混♥蛋♥! 我该怎么办?
Grab the sticks.
抓紧控制杆
Put her down.
放下她
Ripley!
蕾普丽
Oh, no!
不!
Oh, no!
不!
I’m sorry.
对不起
No!
不!
U.S.M. Auriga will impact in five seconds.
奥瑞戈号♥5秒后撞毁
Four. Three.
四秒 三秒
Two. One.
二秒 一秒
Thank you.
谢谢
What’s burnin’? Us!
什么东西起火了? 是我们!
Shit! You’re right!
妈的! 你说对了!
So this is Earth, huh?
这是地球?
This is Earth.
这就是地球
This is my first time here.
我第一次来这里
I suppose the military will be sniffing around here pretty soon.
军队很快就会找到我们
Bet you’re not too anxious to see them.
你好像很失望
Not really.
的确是
You know, a person could get pretty lost around here ifthey wanted to.
在这种地方很容易迷路
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
What should we do?
我们该怎办?
I don’t know.
不知道
I’m a stranger here myself.
我也是第一次来这里