Government ordered a recall.
被政♥府♥收回
Now, I heard- I had- I had heard…
听说…
that only a few- just a few- had gotten out intact.
只有很少数流入市面
Man, I never, never thought that I would see one!
我没料到能亲眼见到!
Great. She’s a toaster oven.
太好了 她是烤面包机
Can we leave now?
可以走了吗?
How long before we land?
多久到达地球?
Just under two hours. Hey, Vriess.
不到两小时 瑞斯
You got a socket wrench? Maybe shejust needs an oil change.
有螺帽吗? 或者她只需换油?
I’m sorry. Access denied. I can’t believe I almost fucked it.
对不起 不准进入 我差点与她做了
Yeah, like you never fucked a robot!
你又不是没毁过机器人!
You know, ifWren gets in the computer, he could really screw us.
你知道 如果瑞温接上电脑 我们就完了
We gotta find a terminal. No, there’s no console on this level.
必须找到终端机 这里没操控台
We’d have to go back. Well, we can’t go back.
必须回头 不能回头
And I don’t know any ofWren’s access codes. Help me.
我不知温的密♥码♥ 帮我
Call.
柯儿?
No. I can’t.
我不行
Right. You’re the new model droid.
你是新机型
You can access the mainframe by remote. No, I can’t.
能遥控操作主机 不行
I burned my modem. We all did.
我烧了数据机
Call, you can still patch in manually. You know that.
柯儿 你还是能转回人手操作 你懂得的
There’s ports in the chapel, up there.
上面有个电脑接口
Call.
柯儿
You’re programmed for that? Don’t make me do this.
你的程式是这么设计的 别逼我
Don’t make me make you.
别让我逼你
I don’t want to go in there.
我不想进入
It’s like my insides are liquid. It’s not real.
我感觉好虚幻 不是真的
Get over it.
克服它
You can blow the ship before it reaches Earth…
到达地球之前将船炸毁…
and kill them all.
杀光它们
Just give us time to get out first.
给我们时间逃出
Damn it. Anything?
可恶 有资料吗?
Hold on.
等一下
Breach in Sector 7, Sector 3.
7区 3区受损
Sector 9 unstable.
9区不稳定
Engines operating at 41 %.
引擎运转指数41%
Eighty-six minutes until Earth dock.
86分钟后抵达地球
We burned too much energy.
船的能源受损
I can’t make critical mass. I can’t blow it.
无法将船炸掉
Then crash it.
那就撞毁它
I’m okay. I’m okay.
我没事
Really.
真的
I feel good.
我很好
Ground level recalibrated.
重新调整底层
New destination: 7-6-0-4-0-3.
新目的地7-6-0-4-0-3
Uninhabited quadrant.
朝无人之地飞行
Braking systems off-lined. Acceleration increase.
自动减速系统关闭 减速增快
Time until impact now 43 minutes, 8 seconds.
距离撞毁还有43分8秒
Try to clear us a path to the Betty…
清空往贝蒂号♥的路…
and start her up.
启动贝蒂号♥
Okay.
好的
Please wait.
请稍候
Emergency override in console 45V, Level 1 .
45操控台输入新指令
It’s Wren. He’s almost at the Betty.
瑞温在搞鬼 他就快到达贝蒂号♥了
Father, locate the power drain. Report.
父亲 回复电力 请回答
Father? Father!
父亲 父亲
Father’s dead, asshole.
父亲死了 混♥蛋♥!
Intruder on Level 1 .
第一层有入侵者
All aliens, please proceed to Level 1 .
异形请到第一层集♥合♥
You got a mean streak.
你真够狠毒
Damn it. Let me see.
可恶! 让我看看
Don’t touch me. Come on.
别碰我 别这样
You must think this is pretty funny.
你一定觉得很有趣
I’m finding a lot of things funny lately,
最近发现很多有趣事
but I don’t think they are.
但我觉得并非真的有趣
Why do you go on living?
你为何要活下去?
How can you stand being what you are?
你能接受这个事实吗?
Not much choice.
我没有选择余地
At least there’s a part ofyou that’s human.
至少你有一部份是人
I’m just Look at me.
我只是… 看看我
I’m disgusting.
真恶心
Why did you come here?
你为何来此?
To kill you, remember?
来杀你 记得吗?
Before the recall,
被收回前
I accessed the mainframe.
我进入主机
Every dirty little covert op the government ever dreamed of is in there.
政♥府♥所有最机密下流的秘密行动都在里面
And this-you, the aliens,
有你 异形
even the crew from the Betty- I knew ifthey succeeded, it would be the end ofthem.
和贝蒂号♥的组员 计划成功 人类势必灭亡
Why do you care what happens to them?
与你何干?
Because I’m programmed to.
我被程式控制
You’re programmed to be an asshole?
你被设定成混♥蛋♥?
You’re the new asshole model they’re putting out?
你是新上市的混♥蛋♥机型?
Come on.
帮帮忙
I couldn’t watch ’em do it.
这种事我看不下去
I couldn’t let ’em annihilate themselves.
不能让人类自我灭绝
Do you understand that?
你明白吗?
I did once.
本来明白
I tried to save… people.
我试图救人
It didn’t work out.
但是没有用
There was this girl.
有个小女孩
She had bad dreams.
她会发恶梦
I tried to help her.
我想救她
She died.
她死了
Now I can’t even remember her name.
我记不起她的名字了
I guess we’re almost there.
快到了吧?
Right.
对
Do you dream?
你会发梦吗?
I- Well, we have neuroprocessors that- Yes.
我们有神经系统
When I sleep, I dream about them- it.
我发梦就会梦到异形
Every night. All around me, in me.
每个晚上 到处都是 也在我体内
I used to be afraid to dream, but I’m not anymore.
本来我怕发梦 现在不怕了
Why?
为什么?
Because no matter how bad the dreams get,
因为每当我发了恶梦
when I wake up, it’s always worse.
醒来见到的比梦境更可怕
It’s not so far now! God, I’m so tired.
离贝蒂号♥不远了! 天啊 我累死了
Sleep when you die, man.
死后可睡个够
Oh, no. This is bad, right?
糟! 情况不妙
I think we’re near the nest. Well, then we’ll go another way.
接近异形巢穴了 我们走别条路
We don’t have time. We got nearly 90 minutes.
没时间了 还有90分钟
Not anymore. What are you saying?
不是了 什么意思?
What did you do, robot? Let’s go. Come on.
你做了什么? 走了
Hey! You want to die here with your little brothers and sisters, that’s cool!
你想跟其他的人死在这里 随便你!
But I plan to live past today!
但我还想活!
If this little hunk of plastic is pulling any shit,
这机器人敢耍花样…
I’m gonna kill her!
我就杀死她!
Kill you! Does that compute?
杀死你! 理解没有?
Or do I have to drawyou a schematic?
要我画图表给你吗?
Hey!
嘿!
You want another souvenir?
还要纪念品?
How far are the docks? A hhundred yards.
离码头有多远? 100码
Ripley.
蕾普丽
Come on.
快走
Ripley, we have to go.
蕾普丽 我们要走了
I hear them.
我听到它们
I hear them. They’re so close.
我听到它们 它们离我们很近
Ripley. It’s the queen.
蕾普丽 是王后
She’s in pain.
它很痛苦
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
Ripley!
蕾普丽!
Wait!
等等!