Yeah, it’s the same shit.
对 就是他们
Stinks in here, man. Let’s keep moving.
臭死了! 走吧
Get away from me! Get away from me!
离我远一点 离我远一点!
Drop the rod, man. Get away from me!
抛下棍子 离我远一点!
Do it! Get away from me.
抛下! 离我远一点!
Get away from me.
离我远一点!
Who are you people?
你们是谁?
What’s happening here? Calm down.
发生什么事? 冷静点
What’s happening here is we’re getting the fuck off this ghost ship, okay?
我们必须离开这个鬼船
Ship? What ship?
什么船?
Where am I?
我在哪里?
I was in cryo, right? On my way to Xarem, right?
我在冰温舱 去撒伦星 对吗?
Work crew for the nickel refinery, right?
我是铸币工人
I wake up. I know I don’t understand.
我醒来 我不明白…
Oh, God. Uh, I s- I saw- I saw horrible things.
天啊 我看到可怕的事情
Look, you’re coming with us. It’s too dangerous for you here.
跟我们走 这里太危险了
Leave him.
留下他
Fuckyou. We’re not leaving him here.
去你的! 不能留下他
He’s got one inside of him.
他体内有异形
I can smell it.
我闻得出来
Inside me?
在我体内?
Inside me? What’s inside me? Hey, man.
我体内有什么? 天啊
I don’t want one ofthose things birthing anywhere near my ass.
我不想有异形出生
It’s a bad risk.
太冒险了
What’s inside me? Look, we can’t just leave him here.
我体内有什么? 不能留下他
I thought you came here to stop ’em from spreadin’. What’s inside me?
不希望它们繁殖吧? 我体内有什么?
There’s gotta be a process. Can’t you stop it? Got no time for that.
一定有办法! 能阻止吗? 没时间
I can’t do it here. The lab is out oforder. What’s inside me?
无法在这里做 我体内有什么?
I could do him. Back ofthe head.
我可以向他后脑开一枪
Painless. It might be the best way.
不会痛 这样最好
What’s inside me? No, there’s got to be another way.
我体内有什么? 不要这样 一定有其他办法
What ifwe freeze him? What’s infuckin’side me?
冷藏他? 我体内到底有什么?
A parasite!
寄生虫!
Foreign element.
有个外来生物
There’s a monster in your chest.
你胸部有个怪物
These guys hijacked your ship,
他们夺走你的船
and they sold your cryo tube…
把冰温舱卖♥♥给…
to this… human,
这个人
and he put an alien inside ofyou.
他将异形植入你体内
It’s a really nasty one.
很恶心的那种
And in a few hours, it’s gonna burst its way through your rib cage…
几小时后…它会穿破你胸膛…
and you’re gonna die.
你会死去
Any questions?
还有问题吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m the monster’s mother.
我是怪物的妈妈
Look, he comes with us, we freeze him on the Betty,
听着 他跟我们走 我们将他冷藏在船上…
then the doctor can remove it later. Fine with me.
稍后再让医生把异形弄掉 这下好了
Since when were you in goddamn charge?
你几时变成指挥官?
Since you were born without balls! Ease off, people.
从你变成胆小鬼开始 不要吵了
All right. You come with us. You might even live.
好了 你也来 可能有机会活着
Get twitchy on me, and you’ll be shot.
要是你敢妄动 就必死无疑
Let’s move out.
大家走吧
It’s a mess down there! Is this the only way?
一塌糊涂! 只有这条路?
Vriess, we gotta lose the chair.
瑞斯 你不能再坐轮椅了
I know.
我知道
Kawlang maneuver, all right?
我背你过去 好吗?
Yeah,just like old times. Yeah.
对 就和以前一样 对
Must be the cooling tanks.
一定是冷却槽
Somebody must have opened the valves.
有人开了水阀
The nasties couldn’t have done this, could they?
不会是异形吧?
We’re at the bottom ofthe ship.
我们在船底
We have to go through the kitchen, maybe 90 feet,
要经过厨房♥ 约90尺
to the freight elevator on the other side.
到另一端的货运电梯
I don’t like it. What’s to like?
我不喜欢 谁管你?
This sucks!
糟透了!
Wren, are you sure about the distance? Yes.
你确定距离? 对
You ready to get wet, partner? Yeah.
准备好浸湿了吗 同伴? 嗯
Hey, uh, do your weapons fire underwater?
武器浸过水没问题吧?
Yeah, they’re disposables. They can take it. Disposables?
这是即弃型武器 没问题 即弃型?
Hey, I heard about those. Yeah.
我听过这种武器
How many rounds? Twenty.
有几发子弹? 20发
Split points give you a good hole, even at the smaller caliber.
口径虽小 火力可不小
Oh. Hey, that’s cool.
真厉害
Yeah. They’re big with hitters ’cause you, uh, throw ’em away after thejob.
杀手最喜欢用的 杀光了就可以丢掉
Nobody likes to throw away a weapon they’re attached to. You know what I mean?
连在身上的武器 我可抛不掉
Yeah.

Guess I don’t have to tell everyone to take a deep breath.
不说也知道 要深深吸口气吧
Hey, Christie, do me a favor.
克里斯蒂 帮帮忙
When we hit the surface on the other side,
当我们游到对岸时…
no backstroke, okay?
别用仰泳 知道吗?
Jesus Christ!
天!
They set a goddamn trap.
它们设了陷阱
It’s a goddamn ambush!
有埋伏!
Distephano!
上去!
It won’t break. Give me yourweapon.
打不开 枪给我
You really are way too trusting.
你太信任别人了
No!
不!
You killed her! You bastard!
你杀了她! 混♥蛋♥!
I’ll get you!
去死!
Father, lock the door.
“父亲” 锁上门
Christie! Climb! Climb!
克里斯蒂! 快爬!
I’m doin’ it, man! Come on!
我在爬! 加油!
Come on!
加把劲!
It’s jammed! Move it!
卡住了! 快爬!
It’s jammed
卡住了!
Get off my foot, bitch!
放开我的脚 贱♥人♥!
Get off me!
放开我!
Johner!
强纳!
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我! 放开我!
Aaah!Johner!
啊! 强纳!
Die, motherfucker!
死吧! 混♥蛋♥!
Do it, man!
杀死它!
Hey!
嘿!
Real nice party, ain’t it?
很刺♥激♥吧?
Christie! Christie!
克里斯蒂! 克里斯蒂!
Christie! No!
克里斯蒂! 不!
Christie!
克里斯蒂!
What are you doing? Don’t do it!
你干什么? 别这么做!
Don’t! We can make it!
不! 我们会成功的!
No!
不!
Damn!
妈的!
This way.
这边
Come on!
快点!
Baby, am I glad to see you.
孩子 真高兴见到你
I was sure that asshole got you. Are you hurt?
那混♥蛋♥打中你一枪 受伤了吗?
I’m fine.
我没事
You got body armor on? Yeah. Come on.
你穿了防弹衣? 对 走
You took it in the chest. I saw it.
我看到你胸部中弹
You’re a robot?
你是机器人?
Son of a bitch! Our little Call isjust full of surprises.
贱♥货♥! 真令人惊讶!
I should have known. No human being is that humane.
我早该料到没这么完美的人类
I thought synthetics were supposed to be all logical and shit.
和机械人讲逻辑
You’re just a big old psycho, girl.
你却像疯子
You’re a robot? You’re a second gen, aren’t you?
你是机器人? 第二代机器人?
You’re an Auton.
奥谭型机器人
Robots designed by robots, right? Hah!
机器人造的机器人
Oh, yeah. That’s right. I remember.
对了 我想起来了!
Now, they were supposed to revitalize the synthetic industry.
本来预期复兴合成人工业
Instead, they buried it.
后来却全毁了
They didn’t like being told what to do.
他们不听命行事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!