I’ll give you holes, you slimy bastard!
杀死你! 恶心的混♥蛋♥!
Move it! Let’s go!
走! 快!
Final lifeboat ready for launch. Get aboard!
救生船准备起飞 上船!
Go!
走!
Complete evacuation now.
立即撤离
Grenade.
手榴弹
Alert. Alert.
警报 警报
Evacuation incomplete.
未完全撤离
Civilian presence detected in area”H.” Warning.
H区发现尚有平民 警告
Main vessel declared uninhabitable.
船舰不适合人类驻留
Elgyn, come on. Let’s move, man.
艾金 来 我们走
Yeah.

Elgyn? Elgyn, where are you?
艾金? 艾金 你在哪里?
Elgyn, where are you?
艾金 你在哪里?
Elgyn?
艾金
Elgyn!
艾金
God. Elgyn? Elgyn?
天哪 艾金? 艾金?
Elgyn!
艾金
Elgyn!
艾金
Easy, Hillard! Christie, give me a hand here!
小小 哈立德! 克里斯蒂 帮我一把!
Get him up! Give me a hand here!
扶起他! 帮我一把!
Come on! Let’s get him up! Move out of the way!
快! 扶起他! 滚开!
No! Ah, shit.
不! 噢 惨了
What the fuck did this? What’s in this place?
是什么弄的? 什么鬼东西?
Call, get down! What the fuck is that?
趴下 那是什么?
Don’t shoot! It’s in front ofthe hull!
别开枪 会射到船身
What is that?
那是什么?
Come on, man. Time to go. Time to go! Get back!
快离开! 回来!
Damn!
去死!
Call, time to go! Come on, Call!
柯儿 走了! 快点 柯儿!
Get the goddamn door open!
快打开门!
We can’t open it! We can’t open the door!
打不开! 打不开门!
We gotta go back! I’m not going back! You go back!
得回头去! 我不去! 你去!
What the fuck?
他妈的什么回事?
Was it everything you hoped for?
如你所愿?
Leave him alone!
别碰他
What do we do now, man?
现在怎么办?
Same thing we’re doin’. Get the hell outta here! What if there’s more?
老样子 离开这鬼地方! 假如还有异形呢?
I say we stay here, man. Let the army guys deal.
留在这里 让军人处理
Where the fuck are the army guys?
军人在哪里?
They’re dead!
都死了
Well, then we don’t need this asshole anymore.
我们不需要他了!
Step back! No, you step back!
退后! 不 你退后!
Stop it! You got no authority here!
别吵! 轮不到你指挥!
Doctor, that thing that killed my partner,
博士 杀我同伴那东西…
that’s your pet science project? Yes.
就是你的实验品? 是的
Let me do him right now, man! I should let him do you right now!
我杀了他! 应该让他杀了你!
How many more are there?
还有多少异形?
How many more are there? Twelve.
究竟还有多少只? 12只
Twelve? Twelve.
十二只? 十二只
Twelve.
十二只
There’ll be more.
还会有更多
So,
那么…
who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?
我要跟谁干才能离开这里?
I can get you off. Maybe not the boat, but-
我来 不一定能离开 但是…
Let’s get out of here. No, wait a second here.
快走 不 且慢!
She was the host for these monsters.
她是这些异形的宿主
Wren cloned her because she had one inside her.
她体内有异形 所以瑞温复♥制♥她
She’s not human.
她不是人类
She was part of his experiment, and she will turn on us in a second.
她也是实验品 随时翻脸不认人
I don’t give a shit what she is.
我不管她是什么
She’s too much of a risk. We have to leave her.
太冒险了 不能带她走
She comes. We can’t trust her!
带她走 我们不能相信她!
I don’t trust anyone.
我谁也不信
If we’re gonna survive this mess, we all stick together.
想活命就要团结一致
Agreed?
同意吗?
Hillard, we gotta go. It’s not over. We gotta get to the Betty.
哈立德 我们走 事情还没完结 我们要回贝蒂号♥去
Make a nice souvenir.
不错的纪念品
I can’t believe you did that.
没想到你会那么做
Did what? Killed one of’em.
做什么? 杀死异形
It’s like killing your own kind. It was in my way.
杀你的同类 它阻我去路
Oh, man!
天啊!
Who were you expecting, Santa Claus?
你以为是谁? 圣诞老人?
Thought you were toast for certain, man.
我以为你死了
Shit. Where’s Elgyn?
艾金在哪里?
Oh, shit.
妈的
Hey, man, what if we get to the Betty and they’re all over it?
若异形都在贝蒂号♥上呢?
All the activity’s been in the aft sector by the barracks. Why would they move? They won’t.
所有活动都在舰尾的兵营发生 它们为何要转移阵地? 不会
Ifthey send anyone out,
假如异形出来了
it’ll be, uh, here,
会来这里
where the meat is.
有人肉的地方
Yeah. Well, I say ifwe wanna make any decent time, I say we ditch the cripple.
为节省时间 该甩了那跛子
No offense, man. None taken.
恕我直言 没关系
Nobody is left behind. Not even you,Johner.
不可以丢下任何人 包括你
What’s the quickest way out of here? After the cooling tower,
哪条路是捷径? 冷却塔后
there’s a freight elevator.
有运货电梯
It runs from the top ofthe ship down to Engineering Level 1 deck.
由舰顶直通舰底
Take us straight to the dock. Sounds reasonable. Let’s do it.
直达码头 很好 就这么办
We’re moving.
船在移♥动♥
What? The ship is moving.
什么? 船在移♥动♥
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
The ship has stealth run. There’s no wayyou can tell.
船是超静动力 你不可能感到移♥动♥
She’s right.
她说得对
The ship’s been go since the attack.
异形攻击后船就动了
That’s a standard emergency procedure. That’s right.
这是标准紧急程序 对
Any serious problem, and the ship autopilots back to home base.
遇上任何危机 船就自动回航
And you were planning on letting us know this?
你打算何时才告诉我们?
Nobody asked.
没人问我
What’s home base?
基地在哪里?
Earth.
地球
Oh, great.
惨了!
Bastard. Earth?
混♥蛋♥! 地球?
I’d rather stay here with the things, man.
我宁可被它吃了
How long until we get to Earth?
多久到达地球?
Three hours almost.
大概3小时
We gotta blow the ship.
必须炸了船
Call, you’re not blowing this ship.
柯儿 不能炸掉船
Not while we’re on it, okay?
除非离船之后
We get out ofthis shit, you do as you please, all right?
离开后随便你炸
Earth, man. What a shit-hole.
地球是个烂地方
It’s clear.
没有异样
Hey, Ripley.
蕾普丽
I heard you, like, ran into these things before.
听说…你跟异形交手过
That’s right. Wow, man.
没错 厉害
So, like, what did you do?
那当时你怎样做?
I died.
我死了
Not that way!
走错路了!
Ripley.
蕾普丽
Ripley, come on.
蕾普丽 快走
Ripley, we got no time for sightseeing here.
蕾普丽 没时间观光
Ripley, don’t.
蕾普丽 别这样
Kill… me.
杀了… 我
Kill me.
杀了我
Don’t do it, Ripley.
不要 蕾普丽
Don’t do what?
不要什么?
What’s the big deal, man?
这样做何苦呢?
Fuckin’ waste ofammo.
浪费弹♥药♥
Let’s go.
走!
Must be a chick thing.
女人才会这样
Am I dreaming, or is this not the shit we brought with us?
是我在做梦吗 这是我们带来的货?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!