You’ve had enough fun.
玩够了
What the hell are you?
你是谁?
Something of a predator, isn’t she?
她很厉害
Yes, she continues to make us all very proud.
对 她不断令我们引以为荣
We’re coming up on just one minute and 30 seconds left…
订购此收藏品的时间…
to order this one-of-a-kind collector’s item.
只剩下1分钟30秒
Jesus Christ,Johner, what do you put in this shit, battery acid?
天! 这是什么? 电池液?
Just for color.
加了颜色会好看点
So, we’re a fast learner.
它学得很快
Now here’s a fine item. This is a really good show, man.
这节目很棒
It’s from the Gut Cutter’s Celebration Collection,
来自科特公♥司♥…
makers of premier knives and edge ware.
刀具和刃具的主要生产者
The knife features a stainless steel blade,
其生产的刀具很锋利
perfect for any use in hunting or in the home.
打猎 切菜 样样行
The pro handle is made from authentic antique plywood…
刀柄是用高级木材制♥作♥的…
and stained in brilliant colors for an uncanny charm.
不掉色 又好看
Hey, man, that shit is not easy to come by!
嘿! 这些酒得来不易!
Why don’t you take a walk outside?
给我滚出去
…to a cutting edge that will rip through anything-
…几乎能切开任何东西
Great!
岂有此理!
I’m so sorry. Now I smell like this shit!
很抱歉 弄得我混身臭味!
If bitches can’t handle this shit,
要是不会喝
bitches should stay away from this shit!
就别逞强!
Go to bed. Fucking bitch.
上♥床♥ 贱♥人♥
Identification, please.
身份核对
Please try again.
请再试一次
Thank you, General Perez.
裴瑞将军 谢谢
Well?
怎样?
You gonna kill me, orwhat?
你要杀我吗?
There’s no point, is there?
没理由杀你
They’ve taken it out ofyou.
异形生下来了
Where is it? Is it on the ship?
哪里? 在船上吗?
You mean my baby.
你指我的孩子?
I don’t get it. Ifthey took it out,
我不明白 他们取出异形
why are they keeping you alive?
为何不杀你?
Well, they’re curious. I’m the latest thing.
他们很好奇 我是新实验
Look.
看…
I can make it all stop.
我能阻止一切
The pain, this nightmare. That’s all I can offeryou.
解除你的痛苦与噩梦
What makes you think…
何以见得…
I would let you do that?
我会让你这么做?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Ripley, Ellen, Lieutenant First Class,
海伦·蕾普丽 一级中尉
number 36706.
编号♥36706
Ellen Ripley died 200 years ago.
蕾普丽两百年前就死了
You’re not her.
你不是她
I’m not her.
我不是她
Who am I?
我是谁?
You’re a thing, a construct. They grew you in a fucking lab.
你是实验室的制成品 她们再造了你
And now they brought it out ofyou.
现在还用你生下它
Not all the way out.
不是原来的我
I can feel it… behind my eyes.
我能感觉到 它就在我眼前
I can hear it moving.
能听到它移♥动♥
You gotta help me stop this thing before it gets loose.
趁还来得及你得帮我阻止
It’s too late.
太迟了
You can’t stop it.
你阻止不了
It’s inevitable.
避免不了
Not as long as I’m around.
有我在 休想
You’ll never get out of here alive.
你无法活着离开
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Really?
真的吗?
I can make it stop.
我能阻止它
Go on. Get out of here.
快走 快离开
They’re looking foryou.
他们在找你
I think you’re gonna find that this was very ill-advised.
你这样做简直愚不可及
Where are her friends? They’re in the mess hall, sir.
她的朋友呢? 在餐厅
Well, you find them, now. Quietly.
立刻找来 别作声
What the hell is going on here?
什么回事?
Smells like a double-cross, boss.
他们背叛我们
Where’s the other one? With the chair?
坐轮椅的呢?
Don’t ever touch me.
别碰我
Ever.
永远别碰我
You wanna tell us what this is?
究竟什么回事?
You wanna tell me who you’re workin’ for. What?
你们替谁工作? 什么?
Wren, they got nothing to do with this. To do with what?
此事与他们无关 什么事?
Do you know what the penalties for terrorist activity are?
知道恐怖行动的刑罚吗?
No goddamn terrorists on my crew. Call, there something you wanna tell me?
我们当中没有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 什么回事?
Look. I don’t care whether you knew or not. You brought a terrorist on board a military vessel.
不论你知情与否 你带恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上军舰
And as far as I am concerned, you all die with her!
我认为你们都该死
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Yeah.
是的
I understand.
我明白
Christie.
克里斯蒂
Down!
趴下!
Freeze!
不准动!
Stop! Drop your weapons!
住手! 丢下武器!
And you! Drop that piece ofshit, or I blow his head off!
你 丢下武器! 否则杀死他!
Can’t do that, man. Drop it now!
做不到 立即抛下!
Can’t do that. They’re attached to me. I’m not fucking with you!
做不到 他们隶属于我 我可不是说笑!
You’re all under arrest for a code eight, which is concealed weapons,
你们全部因私藏枪♥械♥被捕
and a code 1 2, which is murder!
还有第十二号♥规例 谋杀罪!
Release Dr. Wren! Kiss my ass.
放开瑞温博士! 去你的
Put down yourweapons and assume the fucking-
放下你们的武器 保证…
Everybody okay?
大家还好吗?
Real easy, soldier boy.
别紧张 阿兵哥
Security. Get up!
保安! 起来
There is a serious problem in the mess hall.
安全室餐厅发生严重暴♥动♥
You lie to me now, little girl,
你敢骗我…
I will cut your throat and leave you here to die, you understand me?
我会割破你的喉咙 叫你死在这里 听到没?
This is security, Section 2. We do not read you. Hello? Goddamn it! Hello?
这是二号♥保安区 喂? 妈的
We do not copy you. Please repeat.
听不到 请再说一次
Hello? Please repeat.
喂 请再说一次
Gediman!
杰狄!
He’s conducting illegal experiments. He is breeding some sort of-
他进行非法实验 他繁殖…
Ice the goddamn mole! Listen to me! He is breeding an alien species.
杀了她! 听我说! 他在培育异形
More than dangerous. Ifthose things get loose,
它们极之危险 若让异形逃脱…
it’s gonna make the Lacerta plague look like a fucking square dance!
到时等于人类末日 最后大家同归于尽
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Listen.
听着
Your attention, please.
请注意
Security breach, med lab, Level 1 5.
紧急情况 在第15层实验室
Go. Let’s get back to the Betty. Doctor and soldier boy here can see us to the door.
快回贝蒂号♥ 出口没人看守
What about Vriess? Fuck Vriess.
瑞斯怎么办? 有空管他
Your attention, please.
请注意
Unauthorized opening ofcage three.
擅自闯入3号♥门
Unauthorized opening ofcages five,
擅自闯入5号♥门
seven, eight, 1 0-
7号♥ 8号♥ 10号♥门
Move it! Now! Evacuation.
快走! 撤离
Go! Go now! Evacuation.
走! 撤离
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Evacuation. Move it! Go! Get on board!
撤离 快上去!
Your attention, please.
请注意
Nonhuman presence detected,
侦测到非人类生物
Levels 21 , 23,
在第21层 23层
27, 1 4,
27层 14层
Level 38, Level 39.
38层 39层
Evacuation.
撤离
Proceed to lifeboats.
登上救生船
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢合作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!