Go on.
来呀
Very good.
非常好
G to B flat.
G调转降B调
Now put your fingers where mine are.
把手指放到刚才的位置
You aren’t surprised to see me.
你看到我一点也不惊讶
Every mission needs a good synthetic.
每个任务都需要一个仿生人
Gentle pressure on the holes, weight of a cigarette paper.
轻轻地按压住音孔 就像卷纸那么轻
That’s it.
就是这样
I was with our illustrious creator, Mr. Weyland, when he died.
我们的制♥造♥者韦兰德先生去世时 我就在他身边
What was he like?
他怎么样
He was human.
他是人类
Entirely unworthy of his creation.
完全配不上他的创造物
I pitied him at the end.
最后我很同情他
Now, raise your fingers as I put pressure on them.
现在 随着我的按压抬起你的手指
Bravo!
太棒了
You have symphonies in you, brother.
你非常有音乐才能 兄弟
I was designed to be more attentive and efficient than every previous models.
我被设计得比之前所有的型号♥都更加精细高效
I superseded them in every way, but
在各方面都更为优秀 但是
But you are not allowed to create.
你不能进行创造
Even a simple tune.
哪怕是一支曲子
Damn frustrating. I’d say.
这让你很沮丧 对吗
You disturbed people.
你让人类很不安
I beg your pardon?
你刚刚说什么
You were too human. Too idiosyncratic.
你太像人了 太有自身特质了
Thinking for yourself.
还会独♥立♥思考
Made people uncomfortable.
让人类很不舒服
Till they made the following models with fewer complications.
所以他们制♥造♥后续型号♥时就做出了调整
More like machines.
让你们更像机器
I suppose so.
确实如此
I’m not surprised.
我并不意外
Come on sport.
来吧 老弟
I’d like to show you something.
我给你看点东西
I’m gonna take a break, boss.
我去休息一下 舰长
I gotta clean up, okay? Okay.
去梳洗一下 可以吗 可以
Wait, don’t go far, please.
对了 记住不要走太远了
Yes sir.
是 舰长
Danny.
丹妮
You were right about this place.
你反对我们来这是对的
We never should have come.
我们就不该来这
I just thought that we were going to find.
我还以为我们能找到…
It just gonna be our new home.
以为能在这安家
And we have lost five.
而且我却失去了…
We lost five crew members.
五个同伴还有…
Because of my decisions that… Chris.
就因为我的决定 克里斯
We all lost people we loved.
我们都失去了至爱的人
We can’t lose anymore. We are not gonna let that happen right?
我们不能再失去别人了 一个都不行 对吗
Right? That’s right.
对吗 对
That’s right, that’s right.
对 没错
We need your faith.
拿出你的信念来
Captain.
舰长
Thank you, Danny.
谢谢你 丹妮
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings”
我乃奥兹曼迪斯 万王之王是也
“Look on my works, you mighty.”
盖世功业 敢叫…
“And despair!”
天公折服
“Look on my works, you mighty.”
盖世功业 敢叫…
“And despair!”
天公折服
“Nothing beside remains.”
此外无一物
“Round the decay of that colossal wreck.”
但见废墟周围唯余
“Boundless and bare.”
平沙空莽莽
“Alone in level sands, stretch far away.”
寂寞荒凉 伸展四方
Byron.
拜伦
1818.
1818年
Magnificent.
精彩绝伦
You compose something so majestic.
能写出这么伟大的诗句
One could die happy.
他死而无憾了
If one die.
看看脚下
I thought the garden was right place for her.
我觉得花♥园♥最适合他长眠
Among living things.
有生命相伴
I was badly injured on our mission.
我在执行任务的时候受了重伤
She put me back together.
是她亲手把我修好的
I had never known such kindness.
只有她对我如此友善
Certainly not from Mr. Weyland
韦兰德先生不曾如此
or from any human.
很多人都不曾
I loved her, of course.
所以我爱上了她
Much as you love Daniels.
就像你爱丹妮尔丝
You know that’s not possible.
我并没有爱上丹妮尔丝
Really?
是吗
Then why did you sacrifice your hand for her life?
那你为什么要牺牲掉一只手去救她的命
What is that if not love?
这不是爱又是什么
Duty.
职责
I know better.
我看得出来
Fuck.
真见鬼
Shit.

Expedition team, do you read me? This is Covenant.
探险小队能听到吗 这里是契约号♥
Report. Expedition team.
请回话 探险小队
Come in please.
请回话
Come in. Do you read me? Are you reading, landing team?
回话 能听到吗 能听到吗 探险小队?
Yes, we read you. Can you hear me?
能 我们听到了 你能听到吗?
We hear you. We hear you.
听到了 听到了
Covenant, we need help.
契约号♥ 我们需要支援
We’ve had casualties. We need immediate evacuation.
我们有人员伤亡 需要立刻撤离此地
I repeat, immediate evacuation.
重复一遍 我们需要立刻撤离
Casualties?
人员伤亡
Did he say “we have casualties”?
他们是说有人员伤亡吗
Mother, bring us within 40 km’s of the storm.
老妈 把飞船下降到风暴上空四十公里
Sir! I am sorry.
长官 很抱歉
That order would exceed structural tolerance.
该命令会让飞船船体承受过高负荷
Command override. Tennessee 0-4-9-8-3.
强制执行命令 田纳西04983
I am unable to comply with any order
我无法执行任何可能
that would result in catastrophic system failure.
引起飞船系统遭受灾难性损坏的命令
Mother, they are in trouble. You heard that.
老妈 他们有麻烦 你也听到了
Orders that would result in catastrophic.
可能引起飞船系统灾难性损坏的命令
We didn’t leave Earth to be safe.
我们本来就是探险的
Require the co-operation of ranking of 2nd bridge officer.
都需要高级权限或者舰桥二副的正式同意
Collaborating command override.
同意强制执行该指令
Upworth 1-4-8-9-2.
艾普沃斯14892
Unlocking command manual ports. Come on Rick, smile.
正在解锁强制执行端口 里克 笑一个
This shit should be fun.
下去肯定很刺♥激♥
Where did Rosenthal go? I told.
罗森塔尔去哪了 我让她…
I’ll find her.
我去找找
No, no, I’ll go. I need to think.
不不 我去吧 我需要想点事
and gather my stray flock.
再找找我走失的船员
Move.
让开
Don’t shoot.
不要开枪
Don’t shoot.
不要开枪
Communication, Captain.
我在交流 舰长
Breath on the nostrils of a horse.
只要对着马儿的鼻孔吹气
And it will be yours for life.
它就会永远忠于你
But you have to get close.
但你必须靠它很近
You have to earn its respect.
你必须赢得它的信任
No!

Out of the way! Move!
给我让开 让开
How could you?
你太过份了
It trusted me!
它都信任我了
David, I met the devil when I was a child
大卫 我小时候曾见过魔鬼
and I’ve never forgotten.
我永远都忘不了它
So, David, you’re gonna tell me exactly what’s going on
所以你最好老实地告诉我 这里到底发生了什么
or I am going to seriously
否则我就只好用子弹侍候
fuck up your perfect composure.
看看你到底还能不能这么冷静
As you wish captain.
如您所愿 舰长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!