My love, my angel.
我的挚爱 我的天使
Lope, there is nothing you can do.
洛普 人死不能复生
There is nothing, okay?
你这是徒劳 懂吗
Covenant, do you read me?
契约号♥ 能听到吗?
Tennessee, come in, for fuck’s sake! Daniels!
田纳西 回话呀 你死哪去了? 丹妮尔丝
Look out! Move move move.
小心 快快快
Fire! Shoot! Go.
快开火 开火 快
Daniels, get down!
丹妮尔丝 掩护我
Ankor, no!
安哥 不
Go, Cole!
开火 科尔
I got it.
我打中了
Daniels, are you okay? Yeah!
丹妮尔丝 没事吧? 没事
What the fuck was that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Is everyone okay?
大家没事吧?
There is another one! Get out of the way!
还有一只 快闪开
Behind you!
小心你后边
Get it off!
把它弄下去
Can’t get a clean shot.
我没法瞄准
Get out!
滚开
Follow me.
跟我来
I’ll get the captain.
我去找舰长来
Captain!
舰长
Chris! Chris!
克里斯 克里斯
We have to go now! We have to go.
我们现在得走 我们得走了
Come on. Alright!
快走 好的
Come on. Okay.
快点 好的
Let’s go, move it, move it, move it.
我们走 快点 快点 快点
Through here.
从这过去
What is this?
这是什么
Let’s go.
我们走
Come on, Come on. Captain. We gotta keep moving.
快点 快点走 舰长 我们不能停下
Jesus.
老天呐
Come on, get up.
快 别磨蹭
Go, let’s go!
我们走 赶快走
My name is David.
我的名字是大卫
May I ask who’s in charge?
请问你们的领队是谁?
May I ask who’s in charge?
请问哪位是领队?
Yeah…Yes, I am the captain.
哦 我… 是我 我是舰长
What were those things?
那都是什么东西
Is it even safe here?
这地方安不安全?
Perfectly.
很安全
I will explain as best I can.
我会尽量解释给你们听
Ten years ago, Dr. Elizabeth Shaw and I arrived here
就在十年前 我和伊丽莎白·肖博士来到这
the only survivors of the “Prometheus”.
普罗米修斯号♥就我俩没死
The ship we traveled on, carried a weapon.
我们乘坐的飞船上 有一种武器
A deadly virus.
一种致命病毒
Payload accidentally deployed when we were landing.
但是在我们着陆时 病毒不慎泄露了
In the confusion, we lost control of the ship.
在一片混乱之中 我们的飞船失控了
Elizabeth died in the crash.
伊丽莎白因此身亡
You have seen the result of the pathogen.
病毒造成的后果你们看到了
Thus, I have been marooned here these many years.
因此 这么多年来我一直被困在这里
Crusoe on his island.
就像鲁宾逊一样
Our crew was infected with this virus?
我们的船员是不是也被感染了
The pathogen was designed to infect all non-botanical life forms.
这种病原体被设计成能感染一切非植物的生命体
All the animals
所有的动物
The meat, if you will.
血肉之躯
Either kill them out right or use them
要么就当场死亡
as incubators to spawn a hybrid form.
要么就成为病原体孕育新的混血生物的容器
Highly aggressive.
极具攻击性
Have we been infected?
我们被感染了吗
You’d know by now.
你们能感觉到的
We have to be certain.
我们必须确定
We can’t take this back to the ship.
不能把病毒带到飞船上
We are a colony mission.
船上还有很多殖民者
Really?
真的吗?
How extraordinary.
真让人想不到
How many colonists?
有多少殖民者
Over two thousand.
超过两千人
Well, well, well.
好 好 好
So many good souls.
这么多条性命
Captain Oram.
奥姆舰长
Field transmitters are not gonna have a chance through all these stones.
地面传送器不可能穿透这么厚的石墙
Is there a safe way to get to the roof?
有没有到顶上的安全通道
Assure of it.
确实有
And please do make yourself at home
各位请千万不要觉得拘束
as much as you are able in this dire necropolis.
在这座巨大的坟墓里 想做什么都行
Welcome brother.
欢迎你 兄弟
This way.
这边走
Everyone, let’s uh.. Set up a stake here.
各位 我们就在这集结待命吧
There is so much here that doesn’t make sense.
这里有太多事情不合情理
I will talk to him.
我找他谈谈
Brother to brother.
兄弟的谈话
Tennessee? Ricks? Come in! Do you copy?
田纳西 里克斯 回话 听得到吗?
Covenant come in. This is expedition party reporting.
契约号♥ 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队
Do you read me?
能收到吗?
Tennessee?
田纳西
Tennessee, Ricks, come in.
田纳西 里克斯 请回话
I am not sure they’ll hear you, through the storm.
隔着风暴他们很可能收不到信♥号♥♥
They can be quite severe shielding the whole planet.
这里的风暴很猛烈 可以覆盖住整个星球
How long the storms usually last?
这的风暴一般会持续多久
Days.
几天
Weeks.
几周
Months.
几个月
But do keep at it.
你们继续呼叫
Best of luck.
祝你们好运
Covenant, come in, this is expedition party reporting. Come in.
契约号♥ 请回话 这里是登陆探险小队 请回话
Covenant come in.
契约号♥ 请回话
Mother, how much closer can we get to the planet?
老妈 最多能离那颗星球多近
Anything closer than 80km’s to the perimeter of the storm system
契约号♥飞船一旦下降到风暴外♥围♥八十公里左右的高度
will likely exceed safety tolerances.
就有超出安全限制条件的危险
Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm.
老妈 下降至风暴上空八十公里
Hold on, just wait a minute.
慢着 你先 先等等
The closer we get to the planet.
我们离星球越近
The better chance we have to communicate.
和他们恢复联络的机会就越大
This is bullshit, Tennessee.
这太疯狂了 田纳西
We can’t risk the ship.
不能赌上整艘飞船
What do you suggest, we do nothing?
难道我们要袖手旁观吗
We can’t evacuate them.
我们没法去接他们
So if they are in trouble, they will have to figure it out themselves.
如果他们有麻烦 他们得自己想办法
I’m sorry but that’s the truth.
很遗憾 只能这样
Mother, bring us to 80 km above the storm, thrusters only. Comply.
老妈 下降到风暴上空八十公里 只使用推进器 执行
Understood. Commencing descent now.
明白 现在开始下降
Tennessee, you need to stop this.
田纳西 你最好马上停下来
And you need to get back to your station.
你最好回去干♥你♥的事
No, what we all need to do is calm down and talk this through.
不 我们最好冷静下一来 好好讨论一下这事
Tee, I know your wife is down there, but up here you’re in command.
听着 我知道你老婆在下面 但这里你是领导
And your responsibility is to the colonists.
你的职责是保护好两千名殖民者
Duly noted.
谢谢提醒
Whistle, and I will come.
你一吹哨 我就会来
You have a light step.
你脚步好轻啊
They enform on little cat feet.
我崇尚润物细无声
Don’t be shy.
别害羞
I can’t play.
我不会吹
Nonsense. Sit down.
胡说八道 坐下
Hold it like so.. Nice and Easy.
像这样握住它 轻松简单
Now compress your lips to create your Embouchure
然后把嘴唇聚拢起来形成吹奏口
enough for the tip of your little finger.
就好像小拇指尖那么大
And blow into the hole gently.
然后轻轻往里面吹气
Like So.
就像这样
Watch me. I’ll do the fingering.
看着我 我帮你按音孔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!