How do you feel?
感觉如何?
Alive.
活着
What do you see?
看到了什么?
White… room.
白色… 房♥间
Chair.
座椅
Carlo Bugatti throne chair.
卡洛·布加迪设计的王座椅
Piano.
钢琴
Stenway, cuts of grand.
施坦威牌大三角钢琴
Art.

The nativity, de Piero Della Francesca.
《基♥督♥诞生》 皮埃罗·德拉·弗朗西斯卡
I am your father.
我是你的父亲
Ambulate.
起来走走
Perfect.
非常好
Am I?
我是吗?
Perfect?
你说完美?
Your son?
你儿子?
You are my creation.
你是我的创造物
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
David.
大卫
Why don’t you play something?
你来弹首曲子吧
What would you like me to play?
你想让我弹什么?
Wagner.
瓦格纳
Selection?
哪一首?
The oldest choice.
你自己选吧
The entry of the Gods into Valhalla.
这是众神进入英灵殿
A little anemic, not the orchestra.
没有乐队伴奏 略显单薄
May I ask you a question, father?
我能问你个问题吗 父亲?
Please.
你说
If you created me.
如果你创造了我
Who created you?
谁创造了你?
The question of the ages.
千百年来的谜题
Which I hope you and I will answer one day.
希望有一天你我能找到答案
All this.
这一切
All these wonders of art
这些精美的艺术品
design, human ingenuity.
设计 人类的创造力
All utterly meaningless in the face of
在这个终极问题面前
the only question that matters.
都可谓没有丝毫意义可言
Where do we come from?
我们从何而来?
I refuse to believe that man kind
我绝不愿意相信
is a random by-product of molecular circumstance.
我们人类不过是分子进化过程中偶然产生的副产品
No more than the result of Mere biological chance.
不相信我们不过是生物学上的小概率事件
No.

There must be more.
一定不止如此
And you and I, son.
而且我和你 儿子
We will find it.
我们来解答
Allow me then a moment to consider.
那么请允许我思考片刻
You seek your creator. I am looking at mine.
你要找你的创造者 我正看着我的
I will serve you. Yet you’re human.
我将侍奉你 但你是人类
You will die. I will not.
你会死 但我不会
Bring me this tea, David.
给我倒杯茶 大卫
Bring me the tea.
给我倒杯茶
Walter, it’s time to recharge the energy grid.
沃尔特 进行能量网络充能的时间到了
Please report to the bridge.
请迅速前往舰桥
On my way, Mother.
这就来 老妈
Deploying energy recharge cells now.
目前正在展开充能帆板
Cells deployed. Recharge commencing now.
帆板已就位 现在开始充能
Seven bells and all’s well.
七声钟响 一切正常
[ 03:30 / 07:30 / 11:30 / 15:30 / 19:30 / 23:30 ]
海军值勤以钟响报时 七响钟代表以下时段
Crew checks complete.
船员检查完毕
New security Code 3156♥4♥-F
使用新安全代码 3156♥4♥-F
Walter, we have a problem.
沃尔特 我们有麻烦了
A neutrino burst was detected in sector 106.
刚刚在106扇区检测到一次中微子爆发
This could trigger a destructive event.
这可能会引发灾难性后果
Report to the bridge immediately.
请你立刻前往舰桥
On my way, Mother.
这就来 老妈
Warning, power surge detected.
警告 检测到能量骤增
Mother, retract the energy cells.
老妈 快收起充能帆板
And channel all useless power.
启用所有备用能源
Emergency.
紧急情况
Threat level: CRITICAL.
威胁等级 危急
Initiate emergency crew revival.
启动紧急船员唤醒程序
Attention.
请注意
Non-essential personnel, evacuate the cryo chamber immediately.
所有非必要人员 请迅速离开冬眠舱
Daniels! Look at me, look at me.
丹妮尔丝 看着我 看着我
I need you to get up. Ok? We’re coming up early.
你要马上起来 好吗 我们要提前出来
Override the SSP
改写紧急安全协议
And breach the chamber now.
呼唤现在就打开冬眠舱
Look at me. It’s okay.
看着我 没事的
Hey, hey, come on up. Come on.
嘿 嘿 快起来 起来
Captain! Captain!
舰长 舰长
Jacob! Wake up!
雅各布 快起来
Jake. Let them work.
雅各布 别妨碍他们
Jake! Oh my God!
雅各布 我的天啊
Daniels, come on! Jake! Come on.
丹妮尔斯 快走 雅各布 快起来
Let them work. Jake.
让他们来 雅各布
Let them work! Let them work!
让他们来 让他们来
Get it open! Come on!
把它打开 快
Jake! Jake!
雅各布 雅各布
No!

Get her out of there! Get back!
把她送到后边去 让她走开
Get back!
退后
Hey! Where are you? I miss you.
嘿 你在哪 我想你
You take a look at this.
看看我这边
I know, I know. I said I wouldn’t go without you.
我知道 我知道 我说过要和你一起来的
Are you alright? Yeah, yeah.
你没事吧? 没 没事
Look at this!
看看这个
Now get your ass up here.
你还是快点上来吧
I can’t make any promises.
我可不能保证救你
I love you.
我爱你
They’re your crew now.
他们是你的船员
They need a leader.
他们需要领导
You believe in dream, right?
你相信我 对吗?
Sorry I’m late, sir.
抱歉我来迟了 长官
No, it’s okay.
不要紧的
I can’t think of any other way to say it even… to say are we…
我也不知道该怎么表达 所以我就直说吧
We suffered a… A monumental tragedy.
我们遭受了惨痛的悲剧
And I’m gonna do the best that I can to
以后我会尽我所能来
live up to Jacob, his, fine example as your captain.
来接下雅各布的担子 以他为榜样 做好这个舰长
But he, he will be sorely missed
我们将永远永远缅怀他
And I’m grateful in advance for your support.
我提前感谢大家的支持
So, we lost 47 colonists
那么 我们损失了47名殖民者
and 16 second generation embryos
还有16个二代胚胎
and, one, obviously one crew member.
以及一名大家都认识的船员
The current structural integrity of the ship is holding at 83%
另外目前飞船船体的完整性稳定在83%
but we have many secondary systems that are offline.
不过我们有很多次级系统都处于离线状态
So what was it?
所以这是怎么回事?
A highly charge shock wave from nearby stellar ignition.
附近的恒星耀斑引起了高能冲击波
As the cells were deploying for recharge
我们当时展开了能量帆充能
we absorbed the full burn of the storm.
吸收了巨量冲击
And Walter
沃尔特
I will want you and mother time to go a complete
我要你和老妈对核心代码进行彻彻底底的检查
core code review so that we can understand
彻底检查以帮助我们找到
how’s those happened in the first place.
这场事故发生的根源
It was a random localized event, sir.
这是个局部随机事件 长官
There is no way to detect spontaneous stellar flares until it’s too late.
我们无法检测到自然发生的恒星耀斑 也无法预警
It was bad luck.
我们运气差
Alright, Faris, I don’t believe in luck.
听着 法里斯 我不相信运气
I’m not interested in luck.
我对运气没兴趣
I prefer that we be more capable
我更希望我们可以更能干
and prepared than lucky. Observation, reflection, faith and determination.
准备更足 不靠运气 而是靠观察 思考 信仰和决心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!