It’s somewhere around the third junction.
在第三节附近
Okay, moving on.
好 继续前进
It is right around there. Now, Dallas, you’re gonna have to be careful.
就在这附近 达拉斯 小心点
All right. I’ve reached
好了 我到了
the third junction, and I’m going down.
第三节 我要下去了
The hell’s the matter with that box?
那盒子怎么样了
Dallas, you’re gonna have to hold your position for a minute.
达拉斯 暂时别动
I’ve lost the signal.
讯号♥不见了
What? You sure?
什么 你确定
Look around. Are you sure it’s not there? It’s got to be around there somewhere.
看看周围 确定不在那儿吗 一定在附近
Checked it out, Lambert. You may be getting interserence.
再检查看看 兰波特 可能有干扰
Dallas, are you sure there’s no sign of it?
没有迹象吗 刚才还在
I mean, it is there. It’s gotta be around there.
一定就在附近
Dallas? God, what is happening?
达拉斯 天啊 发生什么事了
All right.
好吧
Uh, am I clear, Lambert? I want to get the hell out of here.
安全吗 兰波特 我想走了
Oh, God. It’s moving right towards you.
天哪 它朝向你去
Move! Get out of there! Behind you! Move!
快走 快走呀 在你后面 快
Dallas! Move, Dallas! Move, Dallas!
达拉斯 快逃 达拉斯 快逃
Get out! Move!
快逃 快逃
The other way!
往另一边
Dallas?
达拉斯
Oh, no. Take it easy.
不 冷静点
Dallas?
达拉斯
We found this laying there.
我找到这个
No blood.
找不到血迹
No Dallas. Nothing.
找不到达拉斯 什么都没有
How come I don’t hear nobody saying nothing? I’m thinking.
大家怎么不讲话 我正在想
Unless somebody has got a better idea,
除非谁有更好的办法
we’ll proceed with Dallas’s plan.
否则就照计划进行
What? And end up like the others?
什么 像他们那样吗
No, you’re out of your mind.
不 你疯了
Got a better idea? Yes. I say that we abandon this ship.
你有更好的主意吗 有 咱们应该弃船
We get the shuttle and just get the hell out of here.
我们搭太空梭逃走
We take our chances and just hope that
赌赌运气 希望
somebody picks us up. Lambert.
有人会救我们 兰波特
The shuttle won’t take four. Then why don’t we draw straws and.
太空梭载不了四个人 那就抽签吧
I’m not drawin’ any straws. I’m for killing that goddamn thing right now.
我不抽签 我要把它杀掉
Okay.
好的
Well, let’s talk about killing it.
那就商量怎么杀它
We know it’s using the air shafts. Will you listen to me, Parker?
它走通风道 你在听吗 帕克
Shut up! Let’s hear it.
闭嘴 说吧
Let’s hear it.
说吧
It’s using the air shafts.
它走通风道
We don’t know that. That’s the only way.
我们不知道 那是唯一的路
We’ll move in pairs. We’ll go step by step
两人一组 我们一步一步
and cut off every bulkhead and every vent,
切断每一个通风孔
until we have it cornered, and then we’ll blow it the fuck out into space.
等我们困住它 再把它丢进太空炸碎
Is that acceptable to you?
可以吗
If it means killing it, it’s acceptable to me. Obviously, it means killing it.
只要能杀了它 我就干 当然 就是杀了它
But we have to stick together.
我们得团结一致
How are our weapons? The weapons are fine.
喷火枪够不够 没问题
This one needs refueling. Will you get it, please?
这支需要燃料 去拿吧
Ash, go with him. No, no. I can manage, Ash.
艾希 跟他去 不用 我可以 艾希
Don’t follow me.
别跟来
Ash?
艾希
Any suggestions from you or Mother?
你和电脑老妈有什么建议吗
No, we’re still collating.
没有 我还在评估
You’re what?
什么
You’re still collating?
还在评估
I find that hard to believe.
我不敢相信
What would you like me to do? Just what you’ve been doing, Ash.
我还能做什么 就像这样 艾希
Nothing. I’ve got access to Mother now,
什么也不要做 我能进电脑室
and I’ll get my own answers, thank you.
我自己去问 谢谢
All right.
好吧
There is an explanation for this, you know.
我可以解释
Is there really? I don’t wanna hear your goddamn explanation!
真的吗 不必解释了
I want, I want,
我想要 我想要
I want.
我想要
Parker. Lambert?
帕克 兰波特
Ash, open the door.
艾希 把门打开
Ash.
艾希
Will you open the door?
把门打开
Let me by, Ash.
让我过去 艾希
The hell are you doing?
你做什么
Get her up. Get her up. Get her up. Get her up.
拉她起来 拉她起来 拉她起来 拉她起来
Android! He’s an android!
生化人 他是生化人
Jesus!
老天
It’s a robot. Ash is a goddamn robot!
他是机器人 艾希是机器人
God!
天啊
Get off me!
帮我把这玩意弄开
Holy shit!
见鬼
Help! Help me get this fucking thing off!
帮我把这玩意弄开
God! Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, God!
天啊 老天
How come the company sent us a goddamn robot?
公♥司♥怎么会派生化人来
All I can think of is they must’ve wanted the alien for their weapons division.
可能是武器部想要异形吧
He’s been protecting it right along.
他一直都在保护它
Parker, will you plug it in?
帕克 能插♥进♥去吗
I don’t know why. Because he may know how to kill it.
为什么 他知道怎么杀死异形
Ash, can you hear me?
艾希 你听得到吗
Ash?
艾希
Yes, I can hear you.
是的 我听得到
What was your special order? You read it. I thought it was clear.
你的特别指令是什么 你也看过 指令很明白
What was it? Bring back lifeform.
什么 把异形带回去
Priority one. All other priorities rescinded.
是第一优先 其他的都不重要
The damn company! What about our lives, you son of a bitch?
该死的公♥司♥ 我们的命呢 王八蛋
I repeat, all other priorities are rescinded.
我重覆 其他的都不重要
How do we kill it, Ash?
怎么杀死它 艾希
There’s got to be a way of killing it. How do we do it?
一定有办法的 怎么杀死它
You can’t.
杀不死的
That’s bullshit! You still don’t understand what you’re dealing with, do you?
放屁 你还不知道它是什么 对吧
A persect organism.
完美的有机体
It’s structural persection is matched only by its hostility.
构造和攻击能力都很强
You admire it.
你很崇拜它
I admire its purity.
我崇拜它的纯净
A survivor
强者生存
unclouded by conscience,
不被良知
remorse or delusions of morality.
悔意和道德左右思想
Look, I’ve heard enough of this,
我听够了
and I’m asking you to pull the plug.
切掉他的电源
Last word. What?
最后一句 什么
I can’t lie to you about your chances,
你们没生存机会的…
but you have my sympathies.
但我同情你们
We’re gonna blow up the ship.
我们得把船炸掉
We’ll take our chances in the shuttle.
咱们搭太空梭
Blow up the ship. Good.
把船炸掉 好
Come on.
走吧
When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows? Ten minutes.
启动之后多久会爆♥炸♥ 十分钟
No bullshit. If we ain’t outta here in ten minutes,
别唬我 十分钟不走
we won’t need no rocket to fly through space.
就别想搭太空梭了
We’re gonna need coolant for the air support system.
冷冻系统需要冷却剂
You two go down, get all the coolant you can carry.
能拿多少就尽管拿
I’ll get the shuttle ready. I’ll give you about,
我去启动太空梭 我等你们
about seven minutes.
七分钟后回来
Come back up here. I’ll shut the switches off,
你们一回来 我就打开开关
and we’ll blow this fucker off into space.
把这臭东西炸到外太空
Okay. All right. Come on.
好的 行动
Ready? Take care of yourself.
好了吗 小心点
Seven minutes.
七分钟
Take it easy.
别紧张