That’s a pretty big risk
这是很大的风险
for a science officer.
对科学研究员来说
It’s, uh, not exactly out of the manual, is it?
这不必看书就知道的
I do take my responsibilities as seriously as you, you know.
我跟你一样很重视职责
You do your job
你尽你的职责
and let me do mine, yes?
也让我尽我的职责
Where’s Dallas? In the shuttle.
达拉斯呢 他在舱房♥
Dallas. I think you should have a look at Kane.
达拉斯 你该去看看肯恩
Why? Something’s happened.
为什么 情况有变化
Serious? Interesting.
很严重吗 很有趣
Ripley, meet me in the infirmary right away.
蕾普丽 请到医疗室
Where is it?
那东西呢
Well, I don’t know. I mean, we ought to try and find it.
不知道 最好去找
Yeah, let’s check it.
快去找
Dallas, please be careful.
达拉斯 小心点
Sorry.
对不起
No, not in the corner. Psst. Have one of these.
不在里面 你也拿一支
Just in case.
以防万一
Kane? Dallas?
肯恩 达拉斯
You okay? I didn’t see it. Was it in the overhead?
你还好吗 我没看见 在上头吗
What? It was up there somewhere. My God.
什么 好像在上头 我的天
Cover up the damn thing! Wait.
快盖起来 等等
That’s alive!
还活着
That’s a reflex action.
是条件反射
Well, we’ve gotta have a look at this.
看看这个
Excuse me.
抱歉
Seems dead enough. Well, good. Let’s get rid of it.
看起来死了 那就快把它丢掉
Ripley, for God’s sake,
蕾普丽 老天
this is the first time that we’ve encountered a species like this.
我们第一次见到这生物
It has to go back. All sorts of tests have to be made.
应该带回地球化验
Ash, are you kidding? This thing bled acid.
艾希 别开玩笑 它的血都是强酸
Who knows what it’s gonna do when it’s dead.
谁知道它死了会怎样
Think it’s safe to assume it isn’t a zombie.
至少它不是僵尸
Dallas, it has to go back.
达拉斯 把它带回去
Well, I’d soon
我猜
as not burn it at the stake, but you’re the science officer.
应该不会错 你是科学研究员
It’s your decision, Ash. Dallas.
你决定吧 艾希 达拉斯
How come I’ve got to change my mind? The decision’s been made.
已经下决定 没办法改变
I’m not trying to change your mind, Dallas. I just want you to listen.
你不必改变 达拉斯 我只要你听我说
Will you listen to.
听我说
Just tell me how you can leave that kind of decision to him.
为何让他决定
Look, I just run the ship.
我只负责开船
Anything that has to do with the science division, Ash has the final word.
有关科学方面的事全让艾希决定
How does that happen? It happens, my dear, because that’s what the company wants to happen.
怎么会这样 因为这是本公♥司♥的规定
Since when is that standard procedure?
这并不是标准程序
Standard procedure is to do what the hell they tell you to do.
标准程序是乖乖听话
What’s happening with the repairs? How’s it going? They’re pretty much finished now.
修理得如何 差不多好了
Why the hell didn’t you tell me so?
你怎么不早说
Because there’s still some things left to do. Like what?
因为还有很多工作 什么工作
Well, we’re blind on “B” and “C” decks.
B层和C层停电
The reserve power system’s blown. That’s a bunch of horseshit.
备用电源也坏了 胡说八道
We can take off without that. Yeah, we can. You think that’s a good idea?
就算这样也能起飞 是可以 你觉得那是个好主意吗
Look, I just wanna get the hell out of here, all right?
我只想早点离开这 好吗
Dust in the intakes again. Number two’s overheating.
管道有灰尘 二号♥引擎过热
Spit on it for two minutes, would you, for Christ’s sake?
再撑二分钟就行了 拜托
We’re hot. We’re getting hotter.
越来越热
Engine room, red clip status?
引擎室 情况如何
One kilometer on ascension. Engage artificial gravity.
上升一公里 启动人工引力
Engaged. I’m altering the vector now.
启动 我要改变方位
Inhibit C.N.G. control.
收回降落架
Struts retract. Struts retracted.
收回 收回了
Max stress to fifth overload.
5倍承载压力
Ease it back.
轻而易举
She’s great. Beautiful.
飞船性能真好
Walk in the park. When we fix something, we stay fixed.
是我们修好的
Don’t we, Brett baby? Right.
对吧 布瑞特 对
What I think we should do is just freeze him.
把他冷冻起来吧
If he’s got a disease, why don’t we stop it where it is?
谁知道他染上什么病
He can always get to a doctor when we get back home. Right.
回到地球再找医生 没错
Whenever he says anything, you say “right,” Brett. You know that?
无论他说什么 布瑞特 你都说的没错
Right.
没错
Parker, what do you think? Your staffjust follows you around, says “right.”
帕克 你的好兄弟老是说你没错
Just like a regular parrot. Yeah. Shape up.
像只八哥一样 是呀
What are you, some kind of parrot? Right.
拜托 别像只八哥 没错
Come on. Knock it off! Kane’s gonna have to go into quarantine.
够了 肯恩得接受检疫隔离
That’s it. Yes, and so will we.
我们也一样
Well, how about a little something to lower your spirits?
我有坏消息
Thrill me, will you, please?
什么事
Well, according to my calculations,
我计算
based on time spent getting to and from the planet.
我们多花的时间
Just give me the short version. How far to Earth? Ten months.
长话短说 还要几天到地球 十个月
Oh, God. Great.
天哪 这下可好
Yes.
说吧
Dallas, I think you should come and see Kane.
达拉斯 你最好来看看肯恩
Has his condition changed? It’s simpler if you’d just come and see him.
他有变化吗 你最好亲自来看看
We’re on our way.
马上就来
Right.
没错
How are you doing?
你还好吗
How you doin’? Thank you.
你还好吗 谢谢
Um, terrific. Next silly question.
好得很 下一个笨问题
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Do you remember anything about the planet?
你记得些什么吗
What’s the last thing you do remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
I remember some
我记得我梦到
horrible dream about smothering.
被什么东西闷死
And.
还有
And, anyway, where are we?
我们在哪里
Right here. We’re on our way home.
这里 回程中
Back to the old freezerinos.
又回到太空中
Could I have something to eat before we go back?
给我点吃的 我饿坏了
I need something myself.
我也饿死了
Yeah, right. One more meal before bedtime. I’m buyin’.
一起吃宵夜 我请客
Hey, that’s a break. Bedtime.
好棒
The first thing that I’m gonna do when I get back
我一回到地球
is to get some decent food.
就要吃顿大餐
I can dig it, man. Let me tell you, I’ve eaten worse food than this,
对呀 伙计 吃什么都比这些好
but then I’ve tasted better, you know what I’m sayin’? The other one over there.
这里简直是猪食 知道吗
Well, you pound down the stuff like there’s no tomorrow.
你们好像明天就没得吃了一样
I’d rather be eatin’ something else, but, uh, right now I’m thinkin’ food.
我宁愿来点别的 我现在只想到食物
Well, you should know. You know what it’s made of.
俗语说食色性也
No, man, I don’t wanna talk about what it’s made of.
不 伙计 我可没想那么多
I’m eatin’ this just to.
我只想吃这个
What’s the matter?
怎么了
The food ain’t that bad, baby. What’s wrong, Kane?
没这么难吃吧 肯恩 怎么了
Are you choking?
噎着了
What’s wrong?
怎么了
What? What?
怎么了 什么事
This is serious. Kane, what’s the matter?
糟糕 肯恩 怎么了
It’s okay!
没事的
Hold him down!
按住他
Get the spoon in!
拿汤匙
Damn it!
见鬼
Get it into his mouth! I’m trying!
放在他嘴里 我正在试
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
No! Don’t touch it! Don’t touch it!
不 别动它 别动它
Dallas?
达拉斯
Dallas? Yeah.
达拉斯 什么事
Anything? No. You?
找到什么吗 没有 你呢
Nothing.
没有
You see anything? No.
看到什么吗 没有