I’m okay. All right.
没事 很好
I’m okay. I just slipped.
没事 只是滑了一下
Appears to be completely sealed.
完全被封住
Wait a minute. There’s movement.
等一下 有动静
It seems to have life. Organic life.
好像是活的原始生物
You there, Ripley? I’m right here.
你还在吗 蕾普丽 我在这儿
Okay, Ripley, I’m at the inner lock hatch now. Right.
好的 蕾普丽 我在内舱门 好
Ripley. We’re clean. Let us in. Right here.
蕾普丽 干净了 让我们进去 马上
What happened to Kane? Something has attached itself to him.
肯恩呢 有东西吸附住他
We have to get him to the infirmary right away. What kind of thing?
我们要马上把他送医务室 什么东西
I need a clear definition. An organism. Open the hatch.
说清楚点 一种生物 快开门
Wait a minute. If we let it in, the ship could be infected.
等一下 让他进来 可能会污染整艘船
You know the quarantine procedure-24 hours for decontamination.
按照隔离规定要隔离24小时
He could die in 24 hours. Open the hatch.
等那么久他早没命了 快开门
Listen to me. If we break quarantine, we could all die.
听我说 要是感染 大家都会死
Look, would you open the goddamn hatch? We have to get him inside.
快开门 我们得把他送进去
No. I can’t do that.
不行 我不能这么做
And if you were in my position, you’d do the same.
要是你也会这么做
Ripley, this is an order. Open that hatch right now.
蕾普丽 我命令你开门
Do you hear me? Yes.
听到吗 听到
Ripley, this is an order! Do you hear me?
蕾普丽 我命令你 听到吗
Yes, I read you. The answer is negative.
听到 不过我不接受
Inner hatch opened.
内舱门开了
My God.
天啊
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
Jesus Christ.
天啊
What is that, man?
那是什么 伙计
Hey, how the hell is he breathing?
他是怎么样呼吸的
Is he still alive or what?
他到底是不是还活着
Why don’t you guys freeze him?
你们为什么不把他冷冻
How come they don’t freeze him?
他们怎么不把他冷冻
What’s going on in there?
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on? You bitch!
到底在搞什么鬼 你这贱♥人♥
Jesus Christ!
老天
You would’ve left us out there. Break it up.
你想把我们留在那里 拦住她
Ripley, when I give an order, I expect to be obeyed.
蕾普丽 我下达命令 是要别人遵守的
Even if it’s against the law? You’re goddamn right!
违法的也是吗 一点也没错
Maybe she has a point. Who the hell knows what that thing is.
她说得有理 天晓得那是什么
How are we gonna get that off him?
怎么弄掉这个东西
How are we gonna get it off? I’m gonna get some instruments.
怎么弄掉它 我去拿东西
My God.
天啊
Right. I’ll make an incision here.
好 我先把这个割掉
Try and remove one of the digitals from. You’re gonna do what?
然后再把这玩意弄下来 你要干什么
Finger. I’m gonna try and get his finger off. Just a minute.
触手 把它的触手割断 先夹起来
No, that’s not. It’s tearing his scalp. I know!
不行 头皮会被扯下来 我知道
It’s not coming off without tearing his face off with it.
不把脸皮割下来 这东西不会善罢甘休
We’ll have to take a look at him inside. Right.
我得看看里头 好的
How come they don’t freeze him?
干嘛不把他冷冻起来
How come you guys don’t freeze him?
怎么不把他冷冻起来
All right, you can take your mask off.
好了 可以除下口罩了
What’s it got down his throat? I would suggest it’s feeding him oxygen.
他的喉咙里有什么东西 它大概在输氧给他
Paralyzes him, puts him in a coma, then keeps him alive.
让他麻痹 昏睡 让他活命
Now what the hell is that?
到底是什么
We gotta get it off of him. Just a minute.
一定要弄下来 等一下
Just a minute.
等一下
I mean, let’s not be too hasty.
先别急
We don’t know anything about
我们对那玩意
it.
一无所知
Now, we’re assuming it’s feeding him oxygen. If we remove it,
假设它在输氧给他 割除的话
it could kill him.
他恐怕就会死
I’m willing to take that chance. Let’s cut it off him now.
我愿意冒这个险 现在就割除
You’ll take responsibility? Yes, I’ll take responsibility. Get him out of there.
你要负责吗 是的 我要负责 把他抬出来
Where do you wanna do this?
你要从何着手
We’ll make an incision just below the knuckle there.
从关节的地方切开
Right here. Stand by.
这里 准备
Good God!
我的天啊
That crap’s gonna eat through the hull.
船体被侵蚀
That thing’s gonna eat through the goddamn hull. Come on!
船体会被蚀穿 快走吧
What’s going on?
发生什么事
This way.
这里来
Next deck.
下一层
There it is.
在那儿
Don’t get under it! Don’t get under it.
别站在下面 别站在下面
Looks like it’s stopping.
好像停止了
Take a look at this, man. Yeah.
你看看 伙计
Brett, give me. What do you got, a pen there? Give it to me, quick.
布瑞特 你有什么 给我笔 快给我
Come on! Come on!
快给我 快给我
Don’t get any on your arm.
别弄到手上
It stopped.
干了
Don’t see anything like that except, uh, molecular acid.
没看过这玩意 一定是硫酸
It must be using it for blood.
一定是它的血
It’s got a wonderful defense mechanism.
好强的防卫能力
You don’t dare kill it.
绝不能杀死它
What about Kane?
肯恩怎么办
Here’s your pen back. What do we do now?
还给你 现在怎么办
Leave Kane to Ash. You get back to work.
找艾希处理 你回去工作
Well, what?
什么
Okay.
好了
Try it.
试试看
Damn it. I thought sure that was it.
好的 我肯定是那里
Try it again.
再试一次
I feel like I’ve been in this place a month.
我好像待在这鬼地方好久了
We shouldn’t have landed in this place in the first place.
我们根本不该来这儿
Shouldn’t have landed on this damn ball, I know that.
早就不该来这臭星球
Well, the sooner we patch this thing up and get out of here, the sooner we can go home.
赶快修好就回去吧 早点回家了
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方好恐怖
That’s amazing. What is it?
好可怕 什么东西
Ah, yes, it is.
是很可怕
I don’t know yet.
还不知是什么
Did you want something?
有事吗
Yes. I, uh.
是的 我
I’d like to have a little talk. How’s, how’s Kane?
我想聊聊 肯恩情况如何
He’s holding. No changes.
没什么变化
And, uh, our guest?
那么 咱们的客人呢
Well, as I said, I’m still
我说过 我还在
collating, actually, but, uh,
研究 但是
I have confirmed that he’s got an outer layer of protein polysaccharides.
我确定表皮有蛋白质多糖类物质
He has a funny habit of shedding his cells
它会脱除死细胞
and replacing them with polarized silicon,
长出新的矽石
which gives him a prolonged resistance
所以对周围环境
to adverse environmental conditions.
适应性很强
Is that enough for you? That’s plenty.
满意吗 满意
What does it mean? Please don’t do that. Thank you.
什么意思呢 别这样 谢谢
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Well, it’s an interesting combination of elements,
这玩意有这些成分
making him a tough little son of a bitch.
所以很顽强
And you let him in.
是你放它进来的
I was obeying a direct order, remember?
我只是服从命令 记得吗
Ash, when Dallas and Kane are off the ship,
艾希 当达拉斯和肯恩不在船上时
I’m senior officer.
我就是指挥官
Oh, yes. I forgot.
没错 我忘了
You also forgot the science division’s basic quarantine law.
你也忘了卫生署的检疫规定
No, that I didn’t forget. Oh, I see.
不 我没忘 我明白
You just broke it.
你却违规了
Look, what would you have done with Kane?
换作是你 你会怎么做
You knew his only chance of survival was to get him in here.
你知道这是他唯一的生存机会
Unfortunately, by breaking quarantine,
你违规
you risk everybody’s life.
却危及大家的性命
Maybe I should’ve left him outside.
我应该把他留在外面
Maybe I’ve jeopardized the rest of us, but it was a risk I was willing to take.
也许我害了大家 不过我得冒这个险