Got what he fucking deserved.
自作自受
Well, now what are we gonna do?
现在怎么办?
Andrews was right. Should’ve kept the shithead chained up.
安德鲁是对的 应该把那小子锁住的
You okay?
你还好吗?
Piss on her. The fucking thing’s loose out there. What are we gonna do?
去她的 那怪物还在外面 该怎么办?
l just said that.
我说过了
And you’re the dumb prick that let Golic out. You miserable little shit!
你这小王八蛋让葛立逃跑!
Come on. Cut that shit out.
好了 住嘴
Tell your fucking bozo to shape up!
叫那个小丑识相点!
Wh-Wh-What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I think I have to get to the E.E.V.
到逃生艇
Why? What’s up? I just have to use the neuroscanner.
为什么? 我们得用神经扫描器
You don’t look so good. Who gives a shit how she looks?
你看来很憔悴 管她好不好
What are we gonna do? Want a smack in the mouth, you stupid wanker?
现在怎么办? 你想挨揍吗 笨蛋?
Shut the fuck up and stop causing panic!
闭上你的臭嘴 别让大家惊慌!
Panic- You’re so fucking stupid, you couldn’t spell it. Don’t talk to me about panic.
惊慌? 你笨得连惊慌也不会写 别和我谈惊慌
We ought to panic! We’re fucking screwed! Whose fault is that?
我们才要恐慌 我们完蛋了! 到底是谁的错?
All right. Now shut up, both of you!
你们两个闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Well, I’m out of ideas! Oh, surprise me.
我们都没有办法了 不出奇
What about outside? Great idea.
外面怎么样? 好主意
Sun don’t come up for another two days. It’s 40 below zero.
两天后日出 现在零下40度
The rescue team’s 1 0 hours away. So that makes a lot of sense!
救援队10小时后来临 真是妙啊
Wonderful. You just want us to stay here and let this thing have us for lunch!
让那怪物把我们当午餐!
I want you to get everybody that’s still left together.
叫所有仍生还的人集♥合♥
Get ’em into the assembly hall.
到大厅聚集
Okay.
好的
Where’d she go?
她上哪里去了?
Need any help?
需要帮忙吗?
I don’t mean to scare you.
我不是故意吓你
You shouldn’t be wandering around alone.
你不应该一个人乱走
Do me a favor and run this keyboard, will you?
帮我个忙 替我按键盘
Okay.
好的
What do I do? Hit “B” or “C.”
我该怎么做? 按B或C
What’s “C”?
C是什么?
“Display biofunctions.” That’s it.
显示生命机能 就是那个
Okay, we’re hot. Now what?
行了 现在呢?
Let it run a cycle.
让它转一圈
It’s real fuzzy.
很模糊
Hit “enhancement.”
按放大键
Keep looking.
继续看
I don’t know how to read this stuff.
我看不懂这玩意儿
Hemorrhaging will show as a dark patch.
如果出血就有暗色块
Look for…
在头骨根部…
hairline fractures through the base of the skull.
找细微裂痕
Little white lines.
小小的白线
What is it?
怎么了?
I think you’ve got one inside of you.
你体内也有一只
That’s not possible.
不可能
What does it look like?
什么样子?
Horrible. I have to see it.
太可怕了 我得看看它
Freeze it. You don’t want to look at it.
定格 你最好别看
Freeze it!
定格!
l’m sorry.
我很难过!
All right. The fucking thing is loose. It’s out there.
那怪物还在 它逃出来了
A rescue team is on its way with guns and shit.
救援队带着武器 快到达了
Right now there isn’t any place that’s real safe.
现在危机四伏
But we stay here, in the assembly hall.
大家在这里集♥合♥
This place never had any fucking air conditioning.
这里没有空调
If it comes in, it’s gotta be through one of these doors.
如果怪物来了 一定走大门
Now we post a guard to let us know if it’s coming.
要有人守门 怪物来了才知道
In the meantime, you lay low, be ready and stay right…
现在先躲好 准备好迎接它…
in case your time comes.
万一你的大限来临
Don’t you start bullshitting, Dillon.
迪伦 少鬼话连篇
We’re gonna be trapped in here like rats.
我们都会被困死在这里的
You got a weapon? You got a blade? Then you take it out and you fucking use it!
有武器小刀的 拿出来用吧!
Oh, right. So you think we’re gonna stab this mothersucker to death?
对 用小刀就能杀死怪物?
No, I don’t think shit! Maybe.
杀死个毛
Maybe you’ll hurt it before it takes you out, huh?
只能在被杀死前令它受伤?
Isn’t that something? Any of you got any better ideas?
那是个主意 谁有更好的主意?
And I’ll tell you, until the rescue team gets here, we’re fucked!
告诉你们 等救援队到达前我们已经死光!
So you better get prepared.
大家先作准备吧
Well, I ain’t staying here.
我才不留在这里
Well, then, suit yourself.
随便你
Fire.
点火
Furnace. Yeah. Let’s make it to the furnace.
是熔炉 对 我们把它弄到熔炉里
Holy shit.
老天哪
Well, all right.
这下好了
Fuckin’ “A.”
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuckin’ “A.” Too fuckin’ right it’s right.
真♥他♥妈♥的 说得对
It’s up. What do you want to say?
设定好了 你想说什么?
Tell them the whole place has gone toxic.
跟他们说这里充满毒气
Are you kidding?
别开玩笑
Then they won’t come here. The rescue team will turn back.
救援小组会折返
Yeah. I know. What are you talking about?
我知道 你在胡说什么?
Our only hope is that they kill this fucker.
我们得靠他们杀死怪物
And maybe they can do something for you. I don’t know, freeze you-
他们也许能想办法 把你冷藏起来
They can do an operation. They’ve got the technology.
动手术 他们有技术
If this organism gets off the planet, it’ll kill everything.
要是异形逃走 就会杀光所有人
The company doesn’t care about that.
公♥司♥根本不在乎
They just want it for their bioweapons division, okay?
他们只想拿它 来研究生化武器
So we can’t let them come here.
我们不能让他们来
Fuck you.
管你的
Look, I’m sorry you’ve got this thing inside you, but l’m getting rescued.
我很遗憾你体内有那东西 可是他们得救我
I don’t give a shit about these stupid prisoners, but l’ve got a wife, a kid.
我才不管那些囚犯 我有老婆 孩子
I’ll go home on the next rotation! I know. This is hard.
下次轮到我回家 我知道
I’m gonna send this message. I need that fucking code.
不过我要传送这讯息 我要密♥码♥
I’m sorry, babe. It’s classified.
抱歉 这是机密
Listen, you stupid little shit! This has got to be done, okay?
你这笨蛋一定要这么做
There are no alternatives! No way!
别无选择! 没门
You’re not getting it! No fucking way!
我不会给你密♥码♥ 不可能
Look, it’s nothing personal.
听着 我跟你无冤无仇
Understand?
明白吗?
I think you’re okay.
我认为你会没有事
Thanks.
谢了
Have you got any ideas?
你有什么主意吗?
It won’t kill me.
它不会杀我
I’m carrying the new queen.
我孕育新女王
It won’t kill its future.
它不会杀死自己的未来
You really wanna bet this thing’s that smart?
那怪物有这么聪明?
Maybe I’ll go find it. See how smart it is.
或许我去找它 看它到底有多聪明
You’re gonna go and look for it? Yeah.
你要去找它? 对
I have a pretty good idea of where it is.
我知道它在哪里
It’s just down there… in the basement.
它就在下面 地下室
This whole place is a basement.
这整个地方都是地下室
It’s a metaphor. Wanna come?
我只是打个比喻 你来不来?
Fuck me.
我日
Where are you when I need you?
要找你时你在哪里呢?
Don’t be afraid.
别怕
l’m part of the family.
我是你的家人
You’ve been in my life so long,
你进入我的生命这么久
I can’t remember anything else.
我已经不记得其他事情
Now do something for me.
现在帮我个忙吧
It’s easy.
很简单
Just-
只要…
Just do what you do.
只要发挥你的本能
It won’t kill me. What are you doing out here? You’re supposed to be laying low.
它不肯杀我 你应该躲起来
I have one inside of me.
我体内也有一只
Big one won’t kill its own.
大只的怪物不肯杀我
What are you talking about? I just saw it,
你在说什么? 我刚刚看到了