是她抓的
She took them.
等着瞧
Next time.
疯帽子
Hatter!
疯帽子
Hatter!
你的家人们他们还活着
Your family, they’re alive!
他的心跳很微弱
He’s barely ticking.
只怕你来得太晚了
We fear you are too late.
疯帽子
Hatter!
他越来虚弱
He’s fading away.
真不忍♥心看见他现在这个样子
I can’t bear to see him like this.
走吧 麦力 和他最后告别吧 爱丽丝
Come, mally. Say your goodbyes, Alice.
走吧 好
Come on. -Yeah.
醒一醒 疯帽子 求你
Please wake up, hatter. Please.
醒来吧
Wake up.
求你醒醒吧
Please wake up.
我现在明白了它的意义
I know what this means now.
你小时候这顶帽子是做给父亲的
You made it for your father when you were young.
这是爱的标志 你以为它被父亲扔了
A token of your love which you thought he threw away.
其实他这些年都留着
But he kept it all those years.
一直留着
He kept it.
现在他需要你的帮助
And now he needs your help.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我之前以为这是不可能的
I thought it was impossible.
当初我应该相信你
I should have believed you.
你现在相信我了
You believe me?
我会一直相信你
I’ll always believe in you.
真是你 没错吧
It’s you, isn’t it?
我无处不在的朋友
I’d know you anywhere.
你是爱丽丝
You’re Alice.
疯帽子
Hatter.
我可想死你了
I missed you so much.
我也是 亲爱的
So have I, dear.
如果我的家人真的还活着
But if my family’s still alive…
他们为什么还没回家
Why have they not come home?
因为他们都被抓走了
Because they are being held captive…
只有一个人会残忍♥的关他们这么多年
By the only person cruel enough to keep them locked up…
那个狠心的大头
Bloody big head.
我一定要找到红皇后 把我的家人安全的带回家
I’m going to find that red queen and bring my family home.
各位
Hello!
感觉怎么样 小宠物
What do you think, pets?
挖呀挖呀挖呀 忙呀忙呀忙呀
Oh, dig, dig, dig. Work, work, work.
地震啦
Earthquake.
你这死家伙哪里去了
Where the devil have you been?
爱丽丝在哪儿
Where’s Alice?
超时空魔球在哪儿
Where’s my chronosphere?
她跳到一个镜子里面去了
She jumped into a looking glass.
她逃跑了
She’s gone.
什么 你让她跑了
What? You let her get away?
不
No.
我一定会找到她
I must find her.
她在哪儿 我怎么知道她在哪儿
Where is she? -How should I know where she is?
可她是你的敌人啊
Because she is your enemy.
不过我曾听她
She muttered…
念念叨叨地提到过什么
An utterance about…
海托普家
Hightopps.
海托普家
Hightopps.
她说要去救他们出来
She said she was going to rescue them.
这是什么意思
What could this mean?
这件事嘛 我一清二楚
I know exactly what that means.
卫兵
Guards!
抓住他
Seize him.
你看从现在起 亲爱的
You see, from now on, dearest…
这儿我说了算
I’m in charge.
我快掉下去啦
I’ve fallen off!
爱丽丝
Alice.
可美兰娜
Mirana.
我家人就在那儿 我知道
My family’s there. I know it!
我的天哪
Good heavens!
我们该走哪条路
Which way is up?
怎么这么多楼梯
There’s a lot of stairs.
我们是不是在这里
Is this where we…
走散的
Split up.
我们要一起走散
We’ll split up together.
真是一个巨大的城♥堡♥
It is a very large castle.
要是不分散的话 恐怕大家
Perhaps if we don’t split up…
我的天哪
Oh, dear.
我都已经喘不上气了
I’m out of breath already.
海托普夫人 你在哪儿
Mrs. hightopp?
海托普一家
Hightopps? Hightopps?
我的天
Zoinks!
门是锁的
This one’s locked.
这边也锁了
This one, too.
这是最后一间了
This is the last room.
他们一定在这边
They must be this way.
我能确定在这边 我就知道
I just know it.
爸爸 妈妈
Father? Mother?
有人在吗
Anyone?
他们不在吗
They’re not here?
这里没他们
They’re not here.
这里没他们
They’re not here.
但我就是觉得他们在这里 我能感觉到他们
But I was certain that they were here. I could feel it.
我很难过
I’m so sorry.
爸爸
Father!
妈妈
Mother!
每个人都在这儿
Everyone, it’s you!
你们可真小 但还是你们
Teeny-tiny you, but still you.
你好 爱丽丝
Hello, Alice.
拿过来
Get it!
不
No!
真是太谢谢你了
Thank you ever so much.
你给我送来的东西可是整个宇宙当中最最强大的神器
You have just delivered to me the most powerful device in the entire universe.
还捎上你最亲爱的朋友
Along with your dearest friends.
也是我最亲爱的敌人
And my dearest enemy.
姐姐
Racie!
闭嘴
Shut up!
就知道我们该待在一起 看我们现在
I knew we should have stayed together. Now look at us.
困在这个巨大的蔬菜监狱里
Stuck in a giant vegetable jail.
你怎么成这样了
What happened to you?
等等 女王陛下留步
Wait! Your majesty, stop!
你永远无法改变过去 相信我 我试过了
You cannot change the past. Believe me, I have tried.
爱丽丝 你这人总是太烦人 太自我 太碍手碍脚
Oh, Alice, you always were an irksome, slurvish, interrupting thing.
我回来的时候
When I get back…
会先把你朋友们的脑袋都砍下来
I shall have the heads of all your friends.
然后再把你的脑袋砍掉 拜拜
And then I shall have your head. Ta-ta.
过来
Come on.
别让她看见自己
Don’t let her see herself.
不然她会毁掉一切的
Or else she will destroy everything!
终于想起来我为什么那么讨厌她了
I now recall why I don’t like her.
怎样才能让时钟自行保持运转
“How to keep the clock going yourself.”
知道啦
Of course!
秒钟 分钟
Seconds, minutes…
继续前进 保持在347
Proceed to 347!
这个钟点
It’s time…
就是魔力的源泉
For the hour!
那是时间
It’s time.
全都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我偷了超时空魔球
I stole the chronosphere.
我觉得你得再偷它一次
I think you may have to steal it again.
她把我的鼻子给吃掉了
She ate my schnozzle.
还有我的手指
“And my fingers…”