尊贵的先生
What a gentleman.
再见
Bye bye.
鬼才相信他说的
I can’t believe he just said that.
你信吗
Can you?
鬼才相信他说的那些
I can’t believe he just said that.
什么
What?
根本动不了
Can’t bloody move.
等等 他做了什么
Wait! What’s he done?
那个混♥蛋♥把我们锁定在下午茶前一分钟了
The blighter’s stuck us all at 1 minute to tea time.
永远是下午茶时间
Tea time forever!
吃吧 小蚂蚁
Here you are, little ants.
这个新家真漂亮
A nice new home.
我刚才怎么跟你们说的
What did I tell you two?
不许再吃果塔了
No more tarts.
我一个果塔也没吃
I didn’t eat any tarts.
你床底下哪来的果塔皮
Why are these crusts under your bed?
是她干的
She put them there.
是你吗 可美兰娜
Did you, mirana?
就是你 承认呀
You did. Tell her!
你说实话 可美兰娜
Tell the truth, mirana.
是你吃了果塔后把皮放在那儿的
Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
不是
No.
就是你 你在撒谎
But you did! You’re lying!
果塔是在你的床底下
The tarts are under your bed.
别怪在妹妹头上
Don’t blame your sister.
不 这不公平 这不公平
No, it’s not fair! It’s not fair!
敲第六下了
The stroke of 6!
老爷钟
The clock.
她的头会撞上
She’ll hit her head!

No!
我的头
My head.
什么破玫瑰
Stupid roses.
她是公主
The Princess.

Oh, no.
你的头还好吧 小姐
Is your head all right, miss?
小心点 肿起来了
Careful. It’s swelling up.

Oh, no.
伊瑞瑟贝斯
Iracebeth?
伊瑞瑟贝斯
Iracebeth!
她在哪里
Where is she?
我的宝贝
My darling!
爸爸 我的头好疼 搂住我的脖子
Daddy, my head hurts. -Arms around my neck.
可美兰娜
Mirana!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
真是 摔得不轻
Yes. That’s a nasty fall.
你没法改变过去
You cannot change the past.
不过我得说 你也许能学到点儿东西
Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
我做的第一顶帽子
The first hat I ever made.
我还以为他很早以前就被扔掉了
I thought I’d tossed it away long, long ago.
他还留着
He kept it.
不可能出现在这里 可它
It’s impossible for it to be here, and yet…
就在这儿出现了
Here it is.
如果帽子能劫后重生
So if this hat survived…
那么我的家人一定也能
Then my family must have too.
海更斯
Higgens.
海博顿
Highbottom.
还不是这里
Not here yet.
没有海托普
No hightopps.
他们还活着
They’re alive.
他们还活着
They’re alive!
你真是愚蠢至极
Your foolishness…
让人吃惊
Astounds me.
你根本不知道你的所作所为有多么鲁莽 胆大妄为
You have no conception of how reckless…
不知道你造成的危险会产生怎样的后果
You have been. The dangers that you have caused.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
快点 手册在哪儿 谁使用过手册
Quick! Where’s the manual? Who’s got the manual?
我必须马上拿回超时空魔球
I need that chronosphere now.
超时空魔球必须放回到万世之钟
It must go back to the grand clock.
到了女王决战日
But horunvendush day.
我只需要再用一次魔球
I’ll only use it one more time.
我必须搞清海托普家发生的事 然后救他们
I must find out what happened to the hightopps so I can rescue them.
别做梦了 你谁也救不了 不论你跑到哪里 我都会找到你
You will rescue no one. Wherever you go, I will find you.
万世之钟绝不能停止
The grand clock must not stop.
你无法阻止时间的流逝
You cannot escape time.
对不起
I’m sorry.
但我必须救疯帽子
But I must save hatter.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice! Alice!
把超时空魔球给我拿回来 马上
Come back with my chronosphere…
叫金斯利的那丫头
It’s the kingsleigh girl.
那丫头疯了 把她带走
The girl’s gone mad. Take her away.
把她捆好 伙计
Strap her down, lads.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你现在住在研究所里
You’re in an institution.
我来这多久了
How long have I been here?
没多久
Not long.
我们是在艾斯克家楼上的房♥间里找到你的
You were found in an upstairs room at the ascots’.
海密仕就把你送到这里来了
Hamish had you brought here.
你当时的行为非常奇怪
You were behaving so strangely.
他们说你当时要钻到家具下面去
They say you were trying to get under the furniture.
嘴里说什么潮湿毛球
Talking about the atmosphere?
超时空魔球
The chronosphere!
疯帽子
Hatter!
没错 金斯利小姐
Yes indeed, miss kingsleigh.
我必须得回去
I’ve got to go back.
来 让我看看
Now, let’s see.
易激动
Excitable…
情绪化 老是幻想
Emotional, prone to fantasy.
女性歇斯底里典型案例
Textbook case of female hysteria.
有人说没得救
Untreatable, some say.
我倒不同意
I beg to differ.
可我什么毛病也没有
But there’s nothing wrong with me.
躺下 爱丽丝
Lie back, Alice.
向后躺
Lie back.
班内特医生 真的要这样做吗
Dr. Bennet, is it really necessary?
肯定还有什么 哈里斯先生
Surely there must be some… -Mr. Harris.
我不能待在这儿
I can’t be here!
哈里斯先生 你能否接待下金斯利夫人
Mr. Harris, if you could see to Mrs. kingsleigh.
我必须得回去
I’ve got to go back!
我们还有工作
We have work to do.
别害怕 我们马上让爱丽丝安静下来
Never fear. We’ll have Alice fixed in no time.
我把针放
Where did I…
班内特医生 我真的不同意
Dr. Bennet, I really must object.
爱丽丝
Alice.

Run!

No!
别让她跑了 快追
Don’t let her get away! Hurry!
要说三年航海教会我什么的话
If 3 years at sea taught me anything…
那就是怎样牢牢打个死结
It’s how to tie a bloody good knot.

Hey!
那是我的马车
That’s my cab!
别把它赶走
You can’t take that!
抱歉
Sorry!
我是精神病患者
I plead insanity.
撑住 海托普一家
Hold on, hightopps.
海托普一家
Hightopps!

No!
我的仇终于报了
Revenge is mine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!