真搞不懂你们干嘛要大惊小怪的
I don’t see why you are making such a fuss.
鸡毛蒜皮罢了 我一定要把它夺回来
It is as nothing. I must have it back.
但拿不回来也没关系
But not that I’m concerned.
越快越好
As soon as possible.
不管怎么样 其实我都无所谓
Either way, I’m fine with the outcome.
把他还给我 谁知道他的下落
Give it to me. Who knows about it?
那你真是太走运了 真及时
Well, you are in luck, oh, timely one.
因为就在今天
Because just today…
我邀请爱丽丝来喝茶
I invited Alice to tea.
等等 谁是爱丽丝
Wait. What’s an Alice? -Shush!
您要不要坐下说
Why don’t you have a seat…
我们一起来等她 对啊
And we can wait together.
这一桌没位置了
There’s no room at the table.
没位置 没位置
No room. No room.
有好多位置
Plenty of room.
有好多位置
Plenty of room.
请客人喝茶 喝茶
Tea for our guest. -Tea time!
让我们一起享受美好的时间吧
We’re having such a lovely time here.
要来个司康饼吗
Would ya like a scone?
司康饼
Scone.
不
No. -So…
如果您真的就是时间的化身或者说您说的什么别的大来头
If you are really time itself, yourself, or whatever suchness you claim…
司康饼 司康饼
Scone. Scone.
那您也许能回答我一个问题
…perhaps you can answer me this.
我一直非常想知道 不久到底有多久
I have always wondered when “soon” is.
如果你惹怒我 那它要多久就有多久
If you vex me, it will be an eternity.
不 这不公平 这不公平
No! It’s not fair! It’s not fair!
他真的让我想起个人
He really reminds me of someone.
但是说不上是谁
I can’t think who.
我怎么觉得他长得有点像你 老弟
I think he looks a little bit like you, brother.
胡说 他这么丑
Nonsense! He’s hideous.
长得更像你才对
He looks more like you.
回来
Come back!
泰伦
Hey, tarrant.
泰伦 你看这个
Tarrant. Watch this.
现在你看见我了吧 现在你
Now you see me. Now you…
等一下 等一下 看
Wait a moment. Wait a moment. Don’t!
猫咪去哪了
Where’d the cat go?
抓到了
Gotcha!
你看招
Have at you.
自讨苦吃 你看招
Contrariwise, have at you.
就快六点了
It’s nearly 6.
你好
Hello.
你的头长得真漂亮
You have a very nice head.
谢谢
Thank you.
漂亮的头就应该戴漂亮的帽子
And a nice head deserves a very nice hat.
这是我父亲说的
That’s what my father says.
在威兹安他最会做帽子
He makes the best hats in witzend.
你想让他做一个吗
Would you like him to make you one?
跟我来 他能做任何帽子
Come on. He can make any hat.
邦尼帽 硬草帽 尖顶帽 毡桶帽 钟形帽 贴头帽 发网帽 土耳其帽
A bonnet or boater, dunce hat, fez, a cloche, coif, snood, barboosh, or pugree.
果塔全被你吃光啦
You’re eating all the tarts.
那你吃果塔皮吧 我才不吃果塔皮
You can have the crusts. -I don’t want the crusts.
如果你们不友好
If you can’t get along…
以后两个人谁也别想吃果塔
There’ll be no more tarts for either of you.
现在从厨房♥出去
Now, out of my kitchen.
快点儿
Scat!
你真能治愈一切伤痛吗
Is it true that you heal all wounds?
时间就在我这里
Time is on my side.
那为什么说你不能等人
And why is it you wait for no man?
我只是找不到时间
I just can’t find the time.
妙妙
Chessur.
你上哪去了 来晚了
Where have you been? You’re late.
准确来说 我是踩着时间点儿来的
Actually, I’m right on time.
我手里有大把时间
I’ve got time on my hand.
你们真的幼稚的以为
Do you silly nitwits…
我没听过从一群傻瓜嘴里说出来的风凉话吗
Really think that I have not heard these cheap barbs before?
你们想挖苦我连门都没有
Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
看 时间在飞逝
Look. Time is flying.
够了
Enough!
别再浪费我了
No more wasting me.
我正在把握生命里的每一分钟
I’m having the time of my life?
父亲 你看 这位顾客头型长得多好
Father, look. A customer with a lovely head…
你看看
Right here.
你想要顶什么样的帽子 女士
What is the hat of your heart’s desire, madam?
比如说
Something…
带羽毛的
Feathery?
或者
Something…
带纽扣的
Button-y?
下午好 小姐
Good afternoon, miss.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
其实帽子的重要作用是为了帮助人们遵从得体的社会准则
The function of a hat is to follow the proper dictum of society.
不是为了好玩
Not to be fun.
父亲
Father…
我这儿有个好玩的
I have something fun.
这是什么
What is it?
一顶帽子
It’s a hat.
泰伦 这里完全做反了
Tarrant, you’ve got it on backwards.
别动 你会弄坏的 等下 快好了
Stop. You’ll ruin it. -Now, let me finish.
糟糕
Oh, dear.
真是
Oh, well.
等明天
Tomorrow…
我让你看看一顶好帽子究竟是怎么做成的
I’ll show you precisely how to make a proper hat.
泰伦
Tarrant?
你对他太严厉了 赞尼克
You’re too hard on him, zanik.
做帽子是件严肃的事
Hatting is a serious business.
不能让这些幼稚的想法阻碍他发挥真正的潜能
I can’t have his frivolous ideas keep him from his true potential.
你看
Now.
对了
Yes.
对了 我看这顶帽子非常适合你
Yes, I think this hat will suit you…
很完美 非常非常感谢您 海托普先生
Perfectly. -Thank you ever so much, Mr. hightopp.
可是我必须马上离开这里
Although, I really must be on my way.
祝您今晚开心
Have a lovely evening.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
她什么时候来
When is she coming?
这个
Well…
我自始至终也没有说过她会来这儿喝茶
I never actually said she was coming…
老兄
Old bean.
我只说我邀请过她
I merely said I had invited her.
说得好 真聪明
Very good. Very clever.
装的好 先生
Well played, sir.
装的好
Well played.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你刚才问我 不久有多久
You were asking me before when “soon” is?
那我告诉你 现在有多久 好不好
Let me try to explain when is now, all right?
现在
Now is…
距离下午茶时间 正好还有整整一分钟
Exactly 1 minute till tea time.
只要小爱丽丝还没来喝茶
And until the young Alice joins you for tea…
那你和你这群蠢货朋友距离下午茶时间永远都差一分钟
It will always remain 1 minute till tea time…
你和你的
For you and your…
傻瓜
Dunderheads.
瞧着点儿
Watch it.
好好享受现在吧
Enjoy the present.
暴露真面目了
I’ve seen him in his true light now, haven’t I?
该走了
Time to go.
我一定要拿回超时空魔球
I must get the chronosphere back.
她跑不了太远的
She cannot be far away.
多么奇特的家伙
What a curious chap.