布瑞利安·赫因克
Brilliam hinkle.
你的时间到了
Your time is up.
让我把你收起来 赫因克先生
Let’s put you away, Mr. hinkle…
到你该去的地方 按字母顺序排列
…in the right place, like alphabetical order.
海更斯
Higgens.
海博顿
Highbottom.
还不是这里
Not here yet.
海特恩
Highturn.
海威尔 赫因默比
Highview, himmelby.
赫因克
Hinkle.
愿你此生幸福
I hope you were happy.
愿你未曾虚度时间
I hope you used your time well.
晚安
Good night.
谁在那儿
Who is there?
看到你了
I saw you.
你是怎么溜进来的
How did you get in?
这怎么可能
It is impossible.
出来 藏头露尾的讨厌鬼
Come out, you little, wriggling worm!
是个女孩 您好先生
It’s a girl. -Please, sir.
很抱歉打扰您
I’m sorry to disturb you…
能不能占用您一点点的时间
But if I could just have a moment of your time.
时间
Time?
小姑娘
Young lady…
我就是时间
I am… Time.
无穷无尽
The infinite…
无始无终
The eternal…
万世不朽
The immortal…
也无可衡量
The immeasurable.
除非用钟来衡量
Unless you have a clock.
作为时间
So, being time…
我得把自己给你一些
I must give some of myself…
你才能拥有我 继续活着
For you to have me.
明白我说的话吗
Are you following what I’m saying?
明白
Yes.
真的
Really?
你能说的简单点吗
Do you promise to be concise?
我肯定可以
Well, I can most…
因为我唯一最不喜欢的事 那就是
Because if there’s one thing i do not like, it is…
有些人总是不能够 不愿意 不
People who are unable, unwilling, or…
不能主动地把话说简短一点
Uncompelled to form short sentences.
我最好的朋友有生命危险
My friend is in mortal danger.
不要再说了 全是胡言乱语
Enough of your incessant jabbering!
我还有更重要的事情要做
I have important work to do.
求求您
Please!
您还没回答我的问题
You haven’t answered my question.
等一等
One minute.
就在你口袋里 怎么会有一位去世的战士
Why do you carry that fallen soldier in your pocket?
拿给我看看
Reveal him now.
已经坏了
He is broken.
不行了
Kaput.
它是我父亲的 我不会丢掉它
It was my father’s. I would never part with it.
每个人最终都会舍弃一切的 亲爱的
Everyone parts with everything eventually, my dear.
你来看
Behold.
在你眼前的就是最伟大最华丽的万世之钟
The magnificent grand clock of all time.
是亦彼也
He is me, and I am he…
彼亦是也
And all that was or ever shall be.
听过这首诗吗
I thought up that poem.
现在要记住 每个人打起精神
Now, remember. Look lively, everyone.
威金斯
Wilkins!
挺胸抬头 向前看
Shoulders back, eyes forward.
我的无敌神器还好吗
How is my invincible machine?
神器 安静
It’s… -Silence!
让你说话时你再说话
You will speak when you are spoken to.
你让他说话的 胡说
He was spoken to. -Nonsense!
我的神器威金斯
The machine, Wilkins.
还好吗
How is it?
你好
Hello.
你叫什么名字
And who might you be?
这些小工匠都是我的秒钟部下
These miniscule artisans are my seconds.
好神奇
Curious!
看来每一秒都有意义
And I suppose every second counts.
意义 但愿吧
Count? I wish.
他们可相当愚蠢
They are rather stupid.
我不应该这么说你
That was rude of me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我就说过 这些傻瓜
I told you. Imbeciles.
跟我来
Come on.
你 你的问题是什么
So, your question.
你的时间只有一分钟
What is it? You have exactly one minute.
是疯帽子
It’s about the hatter…
泰伦·海托普 他是我很好的朋友
Tarrant hightopp. He’s a great friend of mine.
最近他坚信 去世很久的家里人还活着
And recently he’s convinced that his long-deceased family is still alive.
当然 他的家人其实不可能活着
And, of course, his family cannot really be alive…
因为女王决战日那天 加勃沃奇杀了他全家
Because you see, the jabberwocky killed his family on the horunvendush day…
而我在王国解放日又杀了加勃沃奇
And I killed the jabberwocky on the frabjous day…
我想请求您的允许 请借给我超时空魔球
And I’d like your permission to borrow the chronosphere.
如果可以
It is imperative that…
超时空魔球
The chronosphere.
还没到一分钟呢
That wasn’t a minute.
你想借魔球
You want to borrow it.
借走它
Loan it.
还是偷走它
Purloin it.
是的
Yes.
你这是要
You ask…
彻底粉碎瓦解历史
To disintegrate history.
超时空魔球是万世之钟的能量源
The chronosphere powers the grand clock.
但我需要它
But I need it.
没有它疯帽子可能再也好不了了
Without it, the hatter may never get better.
那我只好 威金斯
And I have to… -Wilkins!
威金斯
Wilkins!
这破门卡住了
Stupid door.
您叫我吗 先生
Did you call, sir?
威金斯 请你立刻把这个
Wilkins, please remove this…
黄头发的幼儿园小朋友带走吧
Yellow-haired kindergartener, here.
马上带走 先生
Immediately, sir!
闲人勿扰
No interlopers!
感谢您的您 先生
Thank you for your you, sir.
跟我来
Come along, come along.
要什么
My what?
您的时间
For your time.
小姑娘
Young lady…
你没法改变过去
You cannot change the past.
不过我得说 你也许能学到一点儿东西
Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
这边走
Come on, you!
瞧这些年轻人
This next generation.
现在请原路返回 小姐
Now, back the way you came, miss.
恕不远送
All the way to the end.
威金斯
Wilkins!
是 先生
Yes, sir!
我的宝贝儿要来了
She’s here! My liebchen is here!
来了 先生
Coming, sir!
快点儿
Hurry! Quick!
好的 我们出发 叮 叮 秒钟出动
All right. Here we go. Ding, ding! Seconds out! Seconds out!
后退
Get back.
站成一排
Stay in line. Stay in line!
殿下大人
Your highness.
是女王陛下
Your majesty!
女王陛下
Majesty!
主人正在客厅等候您的大驾光临
My lord is expecting you in the parlor.
我这就去为您通报
Shall I announce you?