是的 是我
Yes, hatter.

Good.
只有你才行
You’re the only one.
因为你是爱丽丝
But you’ve always been Alice.
所以我知道你会相信我的
And that’s how I know you’ll believe me.
我好想你 疯帽子
I’ve missed you, hatter.
是因为我的家人
It’s my family, Alice.
你的家人
Your family?

Yes.
我的家人
My family.
去世很多年了
Lost for many years.
我认为是这样
Or so I thought.

Look.
我找到了这个
I found this.
我做的第一顶帽子
The first hat I ever made.
我还以为它很早就被扔掉了
I thought I’d tossed it away long, long ago.
不可能出现在这里 可它
It’s impossible for it to be here, and yet…
就在这儿出现了
Here it is.
如果帽子能劫后重生
So if this hat survived…
那么我的家人一定也能
My family must have too.
但是 疯帽子 其实
But, hatter, that’s…
我觉得自己配不上海托普家的名字
I thought I wasn’t worthy of the hightopp name.
我父亲这个人特严肃
Very serious man, my father.
我们大吵过一次
We had a terrible fight.
以前有机会 可我从来没道过谦
I never said I was sorry when I had the chance.
看到这个
But this means…
我想能弥补过错了
That I can make things right.
疯帽子
Hatter…
你的家人他们
Your family…

You…
是相信我的 对吗 爱丽丝
Do believe me, don’t you, Alice?
我很想 但
I want to.
疯帽子
Hatter!
你状态很差
You’re not well.
我能帮你什么
What can I do?
当然了
Of course.
我的爱丽丝
My Alice…
你能把我的家人找回来
Could bring my family back to me.
但是
Oh, but…
疯帽子 问题是
Hatter, the thing is…
他们去世已经很久了
Your family died. Long ago.
你亲口告诉我的
You told me so yourself.
没人能把他们找回来
No one can bring them back.
但是你能行
No one but you.
真对不起
I’m sorry.
但是这
But it’s…
这是不可能的
It’s impossible.

You…
已经不是过去的你了
Are not you.
疯帽子 别这样
Hatter, please.
马上出去
Get out.
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are.
你不是我的爱丽丝
You’re not my Alice.
我的爱丽丝会相信我
My Alice would believe me.
疯帽子
Hatter!
疯帽子 开开门
Hatter, please!
求你了
Please!
我们得去帮帮他
We must do something.
他现在病得很厉害
He’s so terribly ill.
恐怕他要死了
I fear he’s… Dying.
天哪
Oh, dear.
天哪 天哪
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.

No…
我们不能失去他 爱丽丝 真不能
We can’t lose him, Alice. We can’t.
他说要让他好起来就得把他家人带回来
He said, to make him better, i must bring his family back.
但那是
But that…
不可能的
Cannot be.
也许可以
Unless it could.
什么
What?
除非用那个办法
Unless there was a way.
不 绝对不行
No, no, no. You mustn’t. You mustn’t.
什么办法
What is it?
这很危险 危机四伏 要求太高了
It is dangerous. Perilous. It is too much to ask!
什么办法
What is it?
爱丽丝
Alice.
你要穿越时间回到过去
You must travel back in time.

Oh, no.
回到过去把疯帽子的家人救出来
Go back into the past and save the hatter’s family.
如果把疯帽子的幻想变成现实
If the hatter’s delusion is made true…
那他就会好起来的 恢复正常
Then he would be made well again.
穿越到过去
Go back in time?
怎么做
But how?
用超时空魔球
The chronosphere.
不好意思 超什么
I’m sorry, the chrono-what?
超时空魔球
The chronosphere.
据说它就是驱动世界上所有时间的动力源泉
The source that powers the grand clock of all time.
传说通过它还能穿越古今 回到过去 进行时间旅行
Legend has, it also lets one travel across the ocean of time.
我们没法使用它 因为我们本来就在过去
None of us can use it because we’ve already been in the past.
如果过去的你 看见将来的自己 那么
And if your past self sees your future self…
会怎么样
What happens?
这种事还从没发生过
There is no history of it happening.
据说如果真的发生的话
But it is said that if it were to happen…
一切都会变成历史
Everything would be history.
听上去真够危险的
That sounds very dangerous.
没错 极其危险
It is. Extremely so.
因为你不是这里的人 只有你能够使用它 爱丽丝
Because you’re not from here, only you can use it, Alice.
问题不是不可能
It’s not impossible…
而是
Merely…
我们无法实现
Un-possible.
抓到了 跑了
Got ya!
疯帽子是我最好的朋友
Hatter is my truest friend.
如果他有需要 我就得帮忙 不管多危险
If he’s in need, I will help him. No matter what.
爱丽丝
Alice!
真勇敢 我就知道她会帮忙的
So brave. -I knew she’d help us.
那这个超时空魔球到底在哪儿
Where exactly is this chronosphere?
在世间的手里 是他的
In the hands of time. It’s his.
你说什么 时间是个人
I’m sorry. Time is a he?
他就住在无限虚空之中 永恒城♥堡♥之内
He lives in a void of infinitude, in a castle of eternity.
从这里进 距离钟摆一英里
Through here, one mile past the pendulum.
好冷啊
Very cold.
找到时间的城♥堡♥ 借到超时空魔球
Find time’s castle, borrow the chronosphere…
穿越到当年女王决战日
Travel back in time to horunvendush day…
去营救疯帽子的家人 这样疯帽子就能得救
Save the hatter’s family from being killed, and thereby save the hatter.
而且要记住尽量不要破坏过去 现在 和未来
And do try not to break the past, present, or future.
我只想帮帮忙
I was only trying to help.
能有什么问题
What could go wrong?
一切顺利 爱丽丝
Fairfarren, Alice.
疯帽子就靠你了
Hatter’s counting on you.
我们大家也是
We all are.
你好
Hello?
这里有人吗
Anybody here?
你好
Hello?
这破走廊还为我量身定做呢
Stupid me-shaped corridor.
漫长的一天 怎么还没过完
Will this day never end?
像条湿透的裤子 黏在身上甩都甩不掉
It clings to me like a pair of sweaty pantaloons.
谁停住了
Who has stopped?
谁的表走到头了
Who has ticked… Their last tock?
滴答了
Tocked…
他生命中最后一声
Their last tick?
布瑞利安·赫因克
Brilliam… Hinkle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!