当时你不在 还有房♥契也给了我
Along with the bond on the house.
她卖♥♥了房♥子
Her house?
我们会用房♥契把你的船买♥♥下来
The bond we will redeem against your ship.
但那是我父亲的船
But that was my father’s ship.
的确是
Indeed.
签了卖♥♥船契约
Sign over the vessel…
你就可以赎回房♥子
And you will redeem the house.
周一早上你去上班报到
Report to work Monday morning…
就会领薪水和年金了
And you will receive a salary and a pension.
还要放弃奇迹号♥
And give up the wonder?
除此以外我们没法帮你
Otherwise, we cannot help you.
还有你母亲
Or your mother.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
你怎么把股份卖♥♥了
How could you sell our shares?
我所做的一切都是为了你好 爱丽丝
Everything I do is for you, Alice.
为了让你的生活有个美好的开始
So you can make a decent start in life.
五分钟前我还是个船长
Five minutes ago I was a sea captain.
当船长的工作不适合姑娘家
A sea captain is no job for a lady.
年龄也不允许 你干这行是不理智的
Time is against you, and you’re being careless with it.
我曾相信自己每天吃早餐之前就能做六件不可能的事
I once believed I could do as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
那些事孩子的幻想 爱丽丝
That is a child’s dream, Alice.
奇迹号♥不过是一条船
The wonder is just a ship.
不仅仅是条船
It’s not just a ship.
它可是父亲的船
It’s father’s ship.
是父亲全部的爱
Everything he loved.
也是我的最爱
Everything I love.
父亲在的话不会容许这种事情
He never would have let this happen.
他再也回不来了
Well, he’s not here anymore!
很多事情不是你想怎样就能怎样的
You can’t just make things however you want them to be.
每个女人都得这样 爱丽丝
Every woman must face that, Alice.
我也没办法
I’ve had to.
我最不希望的就是变成你现在这样
Well, the last thing I want is to end up like you.
签字卖♥♥掉奇迹号♥
Sign over the wonder?
让我放弃不可能的任务
And give up on the impossible?
那我成什么了
Then who will I be?
你当然还是爱丽丝
You’re Alice, of course.
阿布索伦
Absolem?
阿布索伦
Absolem.
她曾经穿得像土著人似的
She had spent months up river.
在海上待过几个月
Dressed like she’d gone native.
当然 男人都知道她做事邪乎得很 女人更别提了
Of course, it’s known to do strange things to a man’s mind, let alone a woman’s.
等等 她很像她父亲
Wait! -Just like her father.
她父亲很了不起 只是头脑不对劲
A great man, no doubt, but one touched in the head.
他们父女俩就像一棵树上结的苹果
It appears the apple has not fallen far from the tree.
阿布索伦
Absolem.
好神奇啊
Curious.
锁住了 但里面有人
It’s locked! Someone’s in there.
谁在里面 谁在里面
Who’s in there? -Who’s in there?
不要乱闯 不许进入这个房♥间
You’re trespassing! This room is out of bounds!
快去个人拿钥匙
Someone get the key!
艾斯科男爵 您父亲的书房♥里有人
Lord ascot, there’s someone in your father’s study.
真是越来越神奇了
Curiouser and curiouser.
别倒 别又摔我
Oh, no, not again!
全部马匹 全体人员前去营救
All my horses. All my men. To the rescue.
全部棋子集♥合♥ 将士们
All the pieces together first, chaps.
到这边来 全体集中
In a pile, over here.
我变什么样了 告诉我 我接受得了
How do I look? Tell me. I can take it.
他能碎成这样我也是醉了
He’s not all he’s cracked up to be.
他本来就是个空壳罢了
He’s a mere shell of a man.
拜托 你老是这么说蛋头
Oh, please. You always make that joke.
你说他断头了
Don’t you mean “yolk”?
得换新材料了
Get some new material.
我将不胜感激
I would be most grateful…
对不起
Sorry.
笨手笨脚如故 傻里傻气加倍
Clumsy as always, and twice as dim.
你原以为你绝不会进入魔镜
I thought you’d never get the idea.
阿布索伦
Absolem.
对不起 小姐 这片得交给我
Excuse me, young lady. We’ll be needing that.
你们都让我恶心
You all disgust me.
你走了好久好久了 爱丽丝
You’ve been gone too long, Alice.
但是过不了多久 他也会走的
And he will be gone before long.
是谁会走
Who will be gone?
出什么事了
What has happened?
时间一到 一切都会清清楚楚
All will become clear in the fullness of time.
不过 现在
For now, hurry.
要当心你脚下的台阶
And do mind your step.
啊
Hey!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice. -Oh, Alice.
谢天谢地你终于来了
Thank goodness you’re finally here.
我们又见到她了
It’s that girl again.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你回来啦
You’re back.
别对她那么好
Don’t be nice to her.
她来迟了
She’s late.
我是不是来错了时候
Have I come at a bad time?
正好相反
On the contrary.
我们原来还怕你不来了
We were afraid you weren’t coming at all.
出什么事了
What’s the matter?
疯帽子成疯子了
The hatter’s the matter.
是疯子成疯帽子了
Or the matter of the hatter.
是帽子疯了 是疯子疯了
The former. -No, the latter.
对对们
Tweedles?
他疯了
He’s mad.
疯帽子
The hatter?
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
那是他的特质
That’s his muchness.
不那样的话 他还会是他吗
That’s what makes him so…
但他变得很阴沉
But he’s grown darker…
不笑不闹的
Less dafter.
给多少阳光也不灿烂
Denies himself laughter.
我们想尽了各种办法也是徒劳 根本逗不笑他
And no scheme of ours can raise any sort of smile.
我们只希望你能尽快赶来 帮我们救救他
We rather hoped you might help us save him.
出了什么事了
What happened?
在一次打风暴中
There was a great storm.
我们几个跑到淘气森林去探查情况
We ventured out into the tulgey woods to investigate.
来 四脚兽
Come, quadruped.
叼住它
Fetch!
该你了
Your turn!
叼它 狗狗
Fetch, doggy.
当时疯帽子一切照旧
Hatter was perfectly hatterish.
直到
Until…
一个蓝色纸帽子
That blue paper hat…
让他忽然想起
Somehow put him in mind…
他们家的变故
Of his family’s tragedy.
女王决战日那天 他全家被加勃沃奇杀害了
Slain by the jabberwocky, on horunvendush day…
已经过去很多年了
Many years ago.
疯帽子也不是他自己了
He’s just not himself anymore.
加入疯帽子能恢复正常 那就是再见到你的时候
But, if anything could bring the hatter back, it would be seeing you again.
是 没错
Oh, yes. -Indeed.
那他在哪儿
Well, where is he?
走开
Go away!
你别进来
You can’t come in.
疯帽子 是我
Hatter, it’s me.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
真的是你
You’re you.
你回来了
And you’re here.
真的是你 对吗
You are you, aren’t you?