是吧
Don’t you?
一家人在一起是最最重要的
Very important thing, a family.
人都只有一个家
You only get the one.
疯帽子
Oh, hatter.
我担心会再也见不到你了
I fear I may never see you again.
我亲爱的爱丽丝
My dear Alice.
在我们记忆的花♥园♥里
In the gardens of memory…
在梦想的宫殿里
In the palace of dreams…
你我会再次相见的
That is where you and I will meet.
但是梦想并不是真实的
But a dream is not reality.
谁又分得清现实与幻想
Who’s to say which is which?
你做到了 爱丽丝
You did it, Alice.
实现了不可能的事
An impossible thing.
跟朋友们说再见才是更难的事
Not as impossible as saying goodbye to you, my friends.
再见 疯帽子
Goodbye, hatter.
再见 爱丽丝
Goodbye, Alice.
请吧 这是出♥售♥您丈夫轮船的契约
Now, please. The deed to your husband’s ship.
在这里签了字
Just sign here…
这房♥子就是您的了
And the house is yours.
哈科特先生
Mr. harcourt…
时间可是金钱
Time is money.
恐怕远远不是金钱那么简单
I’m afraid he most certainly is not.
爱丽丝
Alice!
时间有很多属性 海密仕 但他绝不是金钱
Time is many things, Hamish, but he isn’t money.
他也不是敌人 母亲
Nor is he our enemy, mother.
你是从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
我是从墙里穿过来的
I walked right through the walls.
我或许不能改变过去发生的事 但能向过去学习
I may not be able to change the past, but I can learn from it.
签字吧 母亲
Sign the papers, mother.
你真愿意让我签吗
You want me to sign them?
那奇迹号♥怎么办
But what about the wonder?
它只是艘船 还会再有的
It’s just a ship. There’s always another.
但你是我母亲 这我只有一个
But you are my mother, and I only have one.
那就是说你决定去公♥司♥当文员了
So you’ve decided to be a clerk?
我就知道你会这样
I knew that you would.
还说什么你很倔强
Headstrong or not.
你这人真差劲 海密仕
You’re not a nice man, Hamish.
很庆幸我女儿没有嫁给你
I’m glad my daughter didn’t marry you.
金斯利夫人
Mrs. kingsleigh.
金斯利夫人 这不行
Mrs. kingsleigh! No, you can’t!
不行 你不能这样
You can’t! You can’t!
爱丽丝想做什么 她就应该能做什么
Alice can do whatever Alice chooses.
我也一样
And so can I.
再见
Good day.
母亲
Mother!
向上
Higher.
向上
Higher.
完美 谢谢 先生们
Perfect! Thank you, gentlemen.
一年后艾斯科家就别想干这行了
We’ll run the ascots out of business in a year.
母亲
Mother!
货都装好了 船长
A full cargo aboard, captain.
金斯利父女号♥的处♥女♥航现在要开启吗
Shall we commence with kingsleigh and kingsleigh’s maiden voyage?
时间不等人啊 哈科特先生
Time and tide wait for no man, Mr. harcourt.
时间更不等女人
Or, indeed, woman.
欢迎船长
Captain aboard.
满帆
Full sail.
该走了
Time to go.