还有我的胳膊肘
“…and my elbow!”
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉你没有鼻子看上去倒更迷人
I think you look rather fetching without your schnozzle.
并且相当有萝卜味
Absolutely radishing.
得了吧
Stop it.
我们下面干什么
What are we going to do?
是啊 怎么打算的
Yeah, what’s the plan?
现在看你的了 爱丽丝
It’s up to you now, Alice.
把时间带回城♥堡♥去
Take time to his castle.
疯帽子和我去夺回超时空魔球
Hatter and I will retrieve the chronosphere…
然后恢复宇宙秩序 大家明白吗
And restore order to the universe. Do you understand?
是 当然 当然
Yes, of course! -Got it.
那都还等什么 快走吧
What are you waiting for? Let’s go!
这是在哪儿
Where are we?
你很清楚这是哪儿
You know where we are.
你床底下哪来的果塔皮
Why are these crusts under your bed?
是她干的
She put them there.
是你吗 可美兰娜
Did you, mirana?
是你吗 可美兰娜
Did you, mirana?
就是你
You did.
承认呀
Tell her!
你说实话 可美兰娜
Tell the truth, mirana.
是不是你吃了果塔后把皮放在哪儿的
Did you eat the tarts and put the crusts there?
不是 不是
No. -No.
姐姐 不 你不讲真话
Racie, no! -You’re a liar!
撒谎 你在撒谎
Liar! You’re lying!
这样可不太妙
This cannot be good.
大家得赶紧离开
We’ve got to go now!
她把过去的时空搞的混乱了
She has broken the past.
只有把超时空魔球放回万世之钟才能救我们
Only putting back the chronosphere can save us now!
它追过来了
It’s catching up.
爱丽丝
Alice?
坚持住 各位
Hold on, everyone.
真不想坚持了
I don’t wanna hold on!
超时空魔球
The chronosphere!
她拿回来啦
She brought it back!
跑 爱丽丝
Run, Alice!
没准他们真能成功
They might actually pull this off.
跟我来 走这边
Follow me. This way.
抓住你了 小家伙
I’ve got you, wee man.
滴答 必须拯救万世之钟
Tick-tock, tick-tock. Gotta save the grand clock.
我不会丢下你的
I won’t leave you.
先生 挺住先生 她来了
Sir, sir! Hold on, sir! She’s here!
就是这丫头把你整个忽悠地像个白♥痴♥一样
The girl who tricked you and made you look a complete idiot!
爱丽丝
Alice!
疯帽子
Hatter!
再见 兄弟
Goodbye, brother.
兄弟 再见
Brother, goodbye.
我非常珍惜和你们在一起的每一分钟
I have cherished every moment with all of you.
小心
On guard!
时间到了
Time’s up.
她很危险 就要失手了
She’s not going to make it!
她还需要更多的时间 先生
She needs more time, sir!
现在到了拨响我最后一声滴答的时刻
I have not ticked my last tock yet!
现在
It appears…
就要看万世之钟的神奇力量了
That my invincible machine…
是不是真的能挽救
Is in fact…
混乱的世界
Vincible.
我的天
My goodness.
难道我错过什么了
Did I miss anything?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事儿
Yes.
威金斯
Wilkins.
威金斯
Wilkins!
威金斯 是 先生
Wilkins! -Yes, sir.
你在这儿啊
Oh! There you are.
别光在这儿傻站着
Stop standing around.
还有好多事要做
There is much to do.
你应该不想要管家吧 小姐
You don’t need a Butler, do you, miss?
威金斯
Wilkins!
全靠他们 成功了
They did it! They did it!
真棒啊 爱丽丝 我就是喜欢这姑娘
Hooray, Alice! I always liked that girl.
离我远点儿
Get off me!
为什么每次受伤害的总是我
Why does this always happen to me?
为什么世界上没人爱我
Why does no one love me?
我爱你 姐姐
I love you, racie.
不 你不爱
No, you don’t!
所有这一切都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我知道
I know.
我吃了果塔还撒了谎
I ate the tarts and I lied about it.
我当时我应该说实话 那这一切就不会发生了
I should have just told the truth, and none of this would have ever happened.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
如果还不太晚的话
If it’s not too late…
请你原谅我吧
Please forgive me.
我一直想听到的就是这些话
That’s all I ever wanted to hear.
其实就是这句
Really, it was.
女王陛下
Your majesty…
请允许在下打扰
I do beg pardon for any intrusion.
我的家人现在这种情况
My family find themselves…
是不是多少有些别扭
In somewhat awkward circumstances.
的确是
Of course.
我就一向喜欢小东西
I always liked tiny things.
谢谢陛下
Thank you.
不用吃太多 得小心
Not too much now. Be careful.
干得好 好儿子 干得好
Outstanding, my boy. Well done.
我的家人
Oh, my family.
亲爱的家人
My dear family.
妈妈
Mother.
你 父亲
You, father.
那顶蓝帽子你没扔掉
You kept my blue hat.
我也做帽子 父亲
I make hats, father.
我也是帽匠
I’m a hatter.
我一直都知道你能行 我的孩子
I always knew you were, my boy.
全都很好
All is well.
有事
Yes?
您当初想警告我
I know you tried to warn me.
但我没听您的
But I didn’t listen.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你看我总以为时间是个小偷
I used to think time was a thief…
偷走了我爱的一切
Stealing everything I loved.
但我现在明白 您是先给予再拿走
But I see now that you give before you take.
每天都是一份礼物
And every day is a gift.
每一小时 每一分 每一秒
Every hour, every minute, every second.
已故的战士
The fallen soldier.
你是不是想让我修好它
I suppose you want me to fix it.
不
No.
我想让您留着它
I want you to have it.
父亲常说唯一值得我们去做的事
He used to say the only thing worth doing…
就是助人为乐
Was what we do for others.
我想他会喜欢您的
I think he would have liked you.
我经常听人们说起 时间从不与人为友
It is said that time is a friend to no man.
但我会一直记得你 直到永远
But I will remember you always.
还请你
And please…
再别回来了
Do not come back.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Oh, Alice.
来这边 你一定要见见我们一家人
You simply must come and meet my family.
无论怎么说都是你的功劳 你救了我们一家 不是吗
After all, you are the very person who saved them, aren’t you?
一家人团聚多么开心啊
We’re going to have so much fun together.
当然了 你也一样有自己的家人
But, of course, you have a family of your own…