辉煌日到了
O Frabjous Day!
-他在干嘛 -跳富特怪舞
– What is he doing? – Futterwacken.
这是”虚无”巨龙的血
The blood of the Jabberwocky.
我们将永远感激你
You have our everlasting gratitude.
感激你为我们做的一切…
And for your efforts on our behalf…
-这能让我回家吗 -如果你选择如此
– Will this take me home? – If that is what you choose.
你可以留下来
You could stay.
好主意 多棒多疯狂的念头啊
What an idea? A crazy mad wonderful idea!
可惜我不能
But I can’t.
我还要去解决很多问题
They are questions I have to answer.
还有很多事要做
Things I have to do.
我会回来 悄悄地回来
I’ll be back again, before you know it.
你会不记得我吧
You won’t remember me.
我当然会记得 怎么可能忘得掉呢
Of course I will. How could I forget?
制帽匠 为什么乌鸦会像书桌呢
Hatter, why is a raven like a writing desk?
我也不知道答案
I haven’t the slightest idea.
别了 爱丽丝
Farewell, Alice.
她不给答复就丢下我跑了
She left me standing there without an answer.
肯定是紧张
A case of nerves, no doubt.
-爱丽丝 -天哪
– Alice. – God, lord!
-你还好吗 -出什么事儿了
– Are you alright? – What happened to you?
我掉进一个洞里 撞到了头
I fell down a hole and hit my head.
对不起 哈米什 我不能嫁给你
I’m sorry, Hamish, I can’t marry you.
你不是我的真命天子
You’re not the right man for me.
你老是消化不良
You’ll always have problems with your digestion.
玛格丽特 我爱你 但这是我的人生
I love you, Margaret, but this is my life.
由我做主
I’ll decide what to do with it.
你能娶到我姐姐很幸运 罗厄尔
You’re lucky to my sister for your wife, Lowell.
善待她 我会紧紧盯着你
I know you’ll be good to her. I’ll be watching very closely.
伊默金姨妈 世上没有白马王子
There is no prince, Aunt Imogen.
你得找人倾诉一下你的臆想
You need to talk to somebody about these delusions.
我突然好喜欢兔子 特别是白色的
I happen to like rabbits, especially white ones.
妈妈别担心 我会做个有用的人
Don’t worry, mother. I’ll find something useful to do with my life.
你们俩让我想起梦中的可爱胖兄弟
You two remind me of some funny boys I met in a dream.
-你把我漏掉了 -没有 先生
– You’re left me out. – No, I haven’t, sir.
我有生意和你谈
You and I have business to discuss.
我们去书房♥谈吧
Shall we speak… in the study?
还有
Oh, and one more thing.
爸爸曾说过想把贸易线路
My father told me he wanted to expand
拓展到苏门答腊和婆罗洲
His trade routes to Sumatra and Borneo
但我认为他眼光还不够长远
But I don’t think he was looking far enough.
为什么不去中国呢
Why not go all the way to China?
那里幅员辽阔 文化底蕴丰厚
It’s vast, the culture’s rich.
我们可以在香港建立据点
And we have a foothole in Hong Kong.
最先和中国进行贸易 你能想象吗
To be the first to trade with china, can you imagine it?
如果以前有人这样对我说
You know, if somebody had said that to me,
我会认为他疯了
Eee, I’d say you’ve lost your senses.
但你的神采似曾相识
But I’ve seen that look before.
你不愿做我的媳妇儿
As you’re not going to be my daughter in law,
但也许可以考虑一下我公♥司♥实习
Perhaps you’d consider becoming an apprentice with the company.
你好 埃布瑟卢姆
Hello, Absolem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!