好身材 合适爱丽丝的身材
it’s the good size, it’s the right prope Alice size..
制帽匠
Hatter.
你的帽子呢
Where’s your hat.
-切斯 -宝贝 你胳臂怎样了
– Cheshire. – How’s the arm, love?
-全好了 -那么再见 小帽子
– All healed. – Goodbye, sweet hat.
你知道乌鸦为什么得书桌吗
Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
你知道明天是什么日子 对吧
You know what tomorrow is, don’t you?
辉煌日 我怎么会忘记
Frabjous Day, how I could forget?
真希望能醒来
I wish I’d wake up.
你仍然以为自己在梦里吗
You still believe this is a dream, do you?
当然啦
Of course.
这一切都是我的幻想
This has all come from my own mind.
就是说我也不存在
Which would mean that I’m not real.
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
你只是我想象中的虚幻人物
You’re just a figment of my imagination.
我只是梦到了一个有点疯的人
I would dream up someone who’s half mad.
好吧 但能梦到我说明你也有点疯吧
Yes, yes. But you would have to be half mad to dream me up.
我肯定是的
I must be then.
我醒来后会想念你的
I’ll miss you when I wake up.
谁想做白皇后的战士 请上前
Who will step forth to be champion for the White Queen?
当然是我啦
That would be I.
你的净化术太糟了
You have very poor evaporating skills.
应该是我才对
I should be the one.
是我
I’ll do it.
不对 是我
No, me.
是我
No, me!
绝不存在其他的屠龙者
No other slayer, no how.
如果不是爱丽丝 它不会死
If it ain’t Alice, it ain’t dead.
爱丽丝
Alice…
你不能为了取悦他人而活着
You cannot live your life to please others,
你必须自己做决定
The choice must be yours.
因为当你走出去面对那怪物
Because when you step out to face that creature,
你就得独自战斗
You will step out alone.
眼泪永远无济于事
Nothing was ever accomplished with tears.
埃布瑟卢姆
Absolem?
你为什么倒挂着
Why are you upside down?
我的生命快到尽头了
I’ll come to the end of this life.
你要死了
You’re going to die?
是蜕变
Transform.
别走 帮帮我 我不知道该怎么办了
You can’t go. I need your help, I don’t know what to do.
你都不知道自己是谁
I can’t help you if you don’t even know who you are,
我怎么帮你 傻姑娘
stupid girl.
我不傻
I’m not stupid!
我叫爱丽丝 住在伦敦
My name is Alice, I live in London.
妈妈叫海伦 姐姐叫玛格丽特
I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret.
爸爸名叫查尔斯·金斯利
My father was Charles Kingsley.
他有横跨半个世界的商业雄心
He had a vision that stretched halfway
而什么也阻止不了他
around the world and nothing ever stopped him.
我是他的女儿
I am his daughter.
我是爱丽丝·金斯利
I’m Alice Kingsley.
爱丽丝 终于
Alice … at last!
你和刚来这里时一样笨
You are just as dimwitted as the first time you were here.
我记得你称这里为神奇之地
You called it Wonderland, as I recall.
神奇之地
Wonderland.
-你怎么称呼自己 -爱丽丝
– What do you call yourself? – Alice.
你是那个爱丽丝吗
Thee Alice?
我带你去找疯兔子和制帽匠
I’ll take you to the Hare and the Hatter.
我敢肯定她就是那个爱丽丝
She’s the right one, I’m certain of it.
看桌上 请来喝杯茶
Look at the table. Please, have some tea.
-傻姑娘 -这又是什么
– Stupid girl. – And what is this?
你以为她马上就能回忆起一切吗
You would think she would remember all this from the first time.
这根本不是梦 是回忆
It wasn’t a dream at all. It was a memory.
这地方是真实的
This place is real!
那么你和制帽匠也是真实的
So are you and so is the Hatter!
“虚无”巨龙也是
And the Jabberwocky.
记住 斩首剑知道自己的使命
Remember, the Vorpal Sword knows what it wants.
你要做的就是紧握住它
All you have to do, is hold on to it.
永别了 爱丽丝 有缘来生相会
Farewell, Alice. Perhaps I will see you in another life.
你好 伊利沙柏斯
Hello, Iracebeth.
好 米拉娜
Hello … Mirana.
今天是辉煌日
On this, the Frabjous Day,
红白皇后将会派出各自的战士
The Queens, Red and White shall send forth their champions.
代表他们出战
To do battle on their behalf.
伊利沙 我们可以不必战斗的
Iracy, we don’t have to fight.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you’re doing.
你扑闪着迷人的小眼睛
You think you can blink those pretty little eyes.
然后我就会像爸妈一样心软
And I’ll melt, just likemommy and daddy did.
别这样
Please.
不
No!
这是我的王位 我才是姐姐
It’s my crown! I am the eldest!
“虚无”巨龙
Jabberwocky!
这是不可能完成的任务
This is impossible.
只要你相信就可能
Only if you believe it is.
有时早餐前我相信会发生六件不可能的事
“Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast. ”
真是完美的练习
That is an excellent practice.
但此时此刻
However, just at the moment,
你应该一心一意对付”虚无”巨龙
You really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky.
你的战士呢 妹妹
Where ‘s your champion, sister?
在这儿
Here.
你好 这个
Hello, humm.
数一数那六个不可能的事 爱丽丝
Six impossible things. Count them, Alice.
第一 能让你缩小的饮料
Ooone. There’re a potion that can make you shrink.
第二 能让你长高的蛋糕
Two. A cake that can make you grow.
老对手
So, my old foe.
我们又一次在战场上见面了
We meet on the battlefield, once again.
我们没见过
We’ve never met.
说的不是你 无足轻重的用剑人
Not you, insignificant bearer.
我的老对手是斩首剑
My ancient enemy, the Vorpal one.
别废话了
That’s enough chatter!
第三 会说话的动物
Three. Animals can talk.
第四 爱丽丝
Four. Alice…
会消失的猫
Cats can disappear.
第五
Five.
有一个地方叫神奇之地
There is a place called Wonderland
第六
Six.
我能杀掉”虚无”巨龙
I can slay the Jabberwocky!
制帽匠参战了 砍掉他脑袋
The Hatter is interfering! Off with his head!
砍掉你脑袋
Off with your head!
杀了她
Kill her!
我们不再为你效命了 血腥大头
We follow you no more, bloody big head!
你们敢
How dare you?
砍掉他的脑袋
Off with his head!
罪行累累的伊利沙柏斯
Iracebeth of crims,
你在地下王国犯的罪行足够赐死
your crimes against underland are worthy of death.
但是
However,
那会违背我不杀生的誓言
that is against my vows.
因此你将被放逐到荒凉的外域
Therefore you will be banished to the outlands.
没人会向你示好或跟你说话
No one is to show you any kindness or ever speak a word to you.
你在世界上不会有任何朋友
You will not have a friend in the world …
陛下 希望您发现我并无恶意
Majesty, I hope you bare on me no ill will.
斯坦因 伊利沙将不会孤单
Iracy won’t be alone, Stayne.
你将会和她一起被流放
You are to join Iracebeth in banishment.
从今天开始 直到永远
From this day on, until the end of underland.
还好我们还拥有彼此
Even we have each other.
陛下 求您杀了我吧
Majesty, please, kill me! Please!
但你不值得我对你仁慈大度
But you do not owe you my kindness.
-砍了我的头吧 -你竟然想杀我
– Take off my head! – You tried to kill me?
-陛下 求求您 -他要杀我
– Majesty! Please! – He tried to kill me!
他想杀我啊
He tried to kill me!