我想我们现在扯平了
I suppose that make us even now
是这个勾引我的
Humm forced herself on me.
我告诉她我的心是属于您的
I told her my heart belongs to you
她迷恋我
She’s obsessed with me.
砍掉她的脑袋
Off her head!
退后 马里埃姆肯
Stand back, Mallymkun.
试试这个行吗
How is this for muchness?
不 不 不能随便乱用它
No no. It mustn’t be used for anything…
把那个犯勾引罪的女孩抓起来
Arrested that girl for unlawful seduction!
制帽匠
Hatter!
把它带给白皇后
Take it to the White Queen!
我不会丢下你的
I’m not leaving without you!
快走
Go!
快跑 爱丽丝
Run… Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice.
快跑
Run!
抓住她
Seize her!
爱丽丝
Alice …
我怎么就没看出来呢
Of course why didn’t I see it?
确实是很长时间不见了
But it has been a long time
你那个时候还是个小不点
and you were such a little tike then.
把剑给我
Give me the sword.
-退后 -女王会很高兴的
– Stay back. – The queen will be so pleased
她会很乐意砍下你的脑袋
She will take great pleasure in taking off your head.
爱丽丝
Ho! Alice!
贝尔德 去马么利尔
Bayard! To Marmoreal!
陛下 爱丽丝逃跑了
Majesty … Alice has escaped.
骑着班得怪兽
On … the Bandersnatch.
带着斩首剑
With … the Vorpal Sword.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let it happen?
我低估她了
I might have underestimated her
但她的同伙在我们手里
But we have her conspirators.
制帽匠和老鼠
The Hatter and a door mouse.
砍下他们的脑袋
Off their heads!
欢迎来到马么利尔
Welcome to Marmoreal.
我想这是属于您的
I believe this belongs to you.
斩首剑又物归原主了
The Vorpal Sword is home again
装备齐全了
The Armor is complete
现在我们只缺一位战士
Now all we need is a champion
你比我想象中高了点
You’re a little taller than I thought you’d be
因为吃了太多巨人蛋糕
Blame it on too much Upelkuchen.
跟我来
Come with me.
是疯兔子在这吗
Is the March Hare here?
可以再加点盐
It could use some salt.
很好
Yes, that’s great.
为确保万一 我们需要
Be sure about it, we need…
少许虫脂
A pinch of worm fat
再来点马蝇汤
A rhine of a horsefly.
黄油手指
Buttered fingers.
我姐姐喜欢研究统治生物
My sister prefered to study “Dominion Of The Living Things.”
-告诉我 你对她印象如何 -非常可怕
– Tell me, how did she seem to you? – Perfectly horrid.
-那她的头呢 -像个球
– And… her head? – Bulbous.
我觉得也许有东西在她头里生长
I think she might have some growth in there,
压♥迫♥她的大脑
something pressing on her brain
三枚死人口袋里的硬币
Three coins from a dead man’s pocket
两茶匙痴心妄想
Two tea spoons of “wishful thinking”.
你绝对想象不到那边的事情
You can’t iamgine the things that go on in that place.
我能想象得到
Oh, yes I can.
但只要一位战士出面杀死”虚无”巨龙
But when a champion steps forward to slay the Jabberwocky,
人♥民♥就会奋起反抗
the people will rise against her.
应该好了
That should do it!
吹一吹
Blow.
-感觉好点了吗 -好多了 谢谢
– Feeling better? – Much. thank you.
这里有人想跟你谈谈
There’s someone here who’d like to speak with you.
-埃布瑟卢姆 -你是谁
– Absolem! – Who are you?
我想我们已经不必计较这个了
I thought we’d settled this
我是爱丽丝 但不是那个爱丽丝
I’m Alice, but not that one
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你自己也这么说
You’ve said so yourself
我说你不太可能是爱丽丝
I said you were not hardly Alice,
但是你现在很像她了
but you’re much more her now.
实际上 你快变成爱丽丝了
In fact, you’re almost Alice.
就算是这样 我也杀不了”虚无”巨龙
Even so, I could not slay the Jabberwocky,
即使是我付出生命
if my life depended on it.
你会办到的
It will
在辉煌日来临的时候 你要手持斩首剑
So I suggest you keep the Vorpal Sword on hand when the Frabjous Day arrives
你看起来如此真实
You seem so real.
有时候我都忘了这是一切只是场梦
Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream.
别老这么做行吗
Will you stop doing that?
我一直都很喜欢那顶帽子
I have always admired that hat.
你好 切斯
Hello, Chess.
既然你不再需要它了
Since you wouldn’t be needing it anymore
考虑一下让给我如何
Would you consider begrieving it to me?
你好大胆
How dare you?
这是当众处决 我要保持完美形象
It is an formal execution. I would like to look my best, you know.
这一切太遗憾了
It’s a pity about all this.
我很期待看你跳富特怪舞呢
I was looking forward to seeing you futterwacken.
我跳得很好 是吧
I was ready good at it, was I not?
我真是太喜欢你的帽子了
I really do love that hat.
我在最气派场合都会戴着它
I’ll wear to all the finest occasions.
我喜欢在早晨处决犯人 你们呢
I love a morning execution, don’t you?
是的 陛下
Yes, your Majesty.
-我想戴着它 -随你吧
– I would like to keep it on. – Suit yourself.
只要能砍到脖子就行
As long as I can get at your neck.
我就在你后面
I’m right here, behind ya.
-砍下他脑袋 -我看不下去了
– Off with his head! – I can’t watch.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
切斯 你这家伙
Chess, you dog!
夫人
Madam?
你一直被假象和欺骗
You are being hanously bamboozled by these
以及阿谀奉承包围着
lick spittled toves you surround yourself with.
这是什么
What is that?
-我不是唯一的 陛下您看 -假鼻子
– I’m not the only one. Majesty. Look. – A counterfeit nose.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed!
你引以为傲的大肚子呢
Mmme? What about that big belly you’ve so proud off?
撒谎的家伙 骗子
Liars! Cheats!
砍他们的脑袋
Off with their heads!
在红皇后皇宫里被虐待和奴役的人们啊
The abused and enslaved in the Red Queen’s court!
全都起来反抗吧
All of you, stand up and fight!
起来反抗血腥的红皇后
Rise up against the bloody Red Queen!
打倒血腥的红皇后
Down with the bloody Red Queen!
放出朱巴巨鸟
Release the Jubjub Bird!
斯坦因 你没错 让人怕比让人爱好多了
You were right, Stayne. It’s far better to be feared than loved.
跟我来 快点
Come with me! Quickly, quickly come on!
-制帽匠 -快来 马里 快过来
– Hatter! – Come on, Melly, quickly! Come on!
准备让”虚无”巨龙应战
Prepare the Jabberwocky for battle.
我们要去拜访我妹妹
We’re going to visit my little sister.
真希望这时已经有一位战士
I had hope to have a champion by now.
你为什么不亲手杀掉”虚无”巨龙呢
Why don’t you slay the Jabberwocky yourself?
你一定有这能力的
You must have the power.
我发过誓永不杀生
It is against my vows to harm any living creature.
有客人来了
We have company.
贝尔德 你也来看看
Have a look, Bayard.
见到你真好 我还以为他们会…
So happy to see you, I thought they were going to…
杀掉我 不过没得逞
send me to die, but they didn’t.
看 我没一点儿损伤
And here I am, still in one piece!
要是再也见不到你 我宁可死掉
I’d rather have died than never seeing you again.
如果不能再看到你 我会很遗憾
I would regret not seeing you again
尤其是现在你回复本来面目
especially now that you are you,
身材也合适 我是说这才是正确的身材
and in the proper size. I mean It’s a great size,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!