他们找我♥干♥什么
What do they want with me?
最好带她去白皇后那里 那最安全
Best take her to the white queen, she’d be safe there!
勺子
Spoon.
-请上车 小姐 -帽子
– Your carriage, m’lady. – The hat ?
当然
Of course!
普通人都是骑马或是坐车
Anyone can go by horse or rail
但最完美的旅行方式是乘帽子
But the absolute best way to travel is by hat
我说得押韵吗
Have I made a rhyme?
我喜欢乘帽子
I love travelling by hat!
茉莉 只能爱丽丝乘 各位再见
Mally, just Alice, please. Fair farren all!
布瑞林和史莱利托夫斯
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
吉尔和金宝是在韦伯中吗
did gyre and gimble in the wabe
所有的密西是波洛高夫 以及蒙洛斯奥格瑞
All mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what was that ?
什么什么
What was what?
“虚无”巨龙喷张怒火的双眼
The Jabberwocky with eyes of flame,
用来撕咬的巨颌和用来抓挠的利爪
Jaws that bite and claws that catch
小心”虚无”巨龙 我的孩子
Beware of the jabberwocky,my son.
骑在弗洛米斯班得巨兽上
On the frumnious bandersnatch!.
他手持披风斩首剑
He took his vorpal sword in hand
长剑出鞘虎视眈眈
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack
屠龙尽把头颅砍
He left it dead, and with its head
他得意洋洋凯♥旋♥
He went galumphing back
这都是说你呢
It’s all about you, you know
我不会去屠♥杀♥任何东西 我不杀人
I’m not slaying anything , I don’t slay,
所以脑子里别惦记这个了
so put it out of you mind!
脑子
Mind?
等等 你不能把我丢在这
Wait! you can’t leave me here!
你不杀人
You don’t slay?
你知道红皇后都干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what the red queen has done?
你不杀人
You don’t slay?
即使有心我也无力
I couldn’t even if I wanted to
你和从前不一样了
You’re not the same as you were before
你变得…你失去了本性
You were much more, muchier you lost your muchness
我的本性
My muchness?
这里 有些东西不见了
In there, something’s missing
告诉我红皇后都做了什么
Tell me what red queen has done
那可不是个好故事
It is not a pretty story.
我想听
Tell me anyway.
就是在这
It was here
当时我是白皇后的制帽匠
I was the hatter to the white queen at the time
高托普一族曾为王宫效力
The Hightopp Clan have always been employed at court
制帽匠 制帽匠
Hatter … hatter!
我没事
I’m fine.
真的吗
Are you?
你听到了吗 这好像有动静
Did you hear that? I’m certain I heard something.
什么
What?
红皇后的军队
Red knight
往南到托特底 穿过那里就是白皇后的城♥堡♥
Go south to trottler’s bottom. The white queen’s castle is just beyond.
抓紧了
Hold on tightly.
打倒血腥红皇后
Done it with the bloody red queen!
你本该他们引开 制帽匠信任你
You were supposed to lead them away! The hatter trusted you!
我老婆孩子在他们手里
They have my wife and pups
-你叫什么 -贝阿德
– what is your name? – Bayard.
坐下
Sit!
请问你是叫爱丽丝吗
Would your name be Alice, by any chance?
是 可我不是大家说的那个爱丽丝
Yes, but I’m not the one that everybody is talking about
制帽匠不会随便为哪个爱丽丝都牺牲自己
The hatter would not have given himself up just for any Alice.
他们带他去哪了
Where did they take him?
去红皇后的城♥堡♥ 在莎拉真·格鲁姆
To the red queen’s castle, it’s Salazen Grum.
我们得去救他
We’re going to rescue him.
预言里没有这段
That is not foretold
我才不管
I don’t care!
如果不是为我 他不会被抓
He wouldn’t be there, if it weren’t for me
辉煌日就要到了
The Frabjous day is almost upon us.
你得准备迎战”虚无”巨龙
You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.
自从我掉进那兔子洞开始
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole,
我就一直任人摆布
I have been told what I must do and who I must be.
我被缩小 被变大
I’ve been shrunk, stretched,
被挠伤 还被关进茶壶
scratched and stuffed into a teapot.
我是不是爱丽丝都被人责难
I’ve been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice,
可这是我的梦
But this is my dream.
从现在开始 我说了算
I’ll decide where it goes from here!
要是你偏离了道路…
If you diverge from the path…
哪里是路是我规定的
I make the path!
带我去莎拉真·格鲁姆 贝尔德
Take me to salazen grum, bayard,
别忘了带上帽子
and don’t forget the hat.
只有这条路能过去
There’s only one way across
谁说我失去了本性
I’ve lost my muchness, have I?
贝尔德 给我帽子
Bayard! hat!
陛下请
Your majesty.
对不住了
So sorry
绝妙的一击
Splendid shot!
我的球哪去了 侍者
Where’s my ball? page!
是 陛下
Yes, your majesty.
我在帮你
I want to help you
这不是冒牌爱丽丝嘛
Well, if it isn’t the wrong Alice
你怎么跑这来了
What brings you here?
我来救疯帽子先生
I’ve come to rescue the hatter.
你这么一丁点大可谁都救不了
You won’t be rescuing anyone being the size of a jarbel.
你还有那种以前让我长高的蛋糕吗
Do you have any more of that cake that made me grow before?
巨人蛋糕 当然 我还剩了些
Upelkuchen? Actually, I might have some left
别都吃了
Not all of it!
快停下 不 别这样
Oooh, no stop! oh no, don’t do that!
侍者
Page.
完蛋了
Oh dear,
这是什么东西
And what is this?
应该说是谁 陛下
It’s a who, majesty.
她是 这个
This is…Humm…
这个
Humm?
我从”这个桥”来的
From Umbridge.
你的衣服呢
What happened to your clothes?
被我撑破了 我最近长的太快
I outgrew them. I’ve been growing an afwul lot lately.
我比所有的”这个桥”人都高
I tower over everyone in Umbridge.
他们都嘲笑我
They laugh at me.
所以我来找您 希望您能体谅我的处境
So I’ve come to you, hoping you might understand what it’s like.
亲爱的姑娘
My dear girl,
我的王宫欢迎任何像你一样大头的人
anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court.
去找套衣服来
Someone find us some clothes!
没有就用窗帘做
Use the curtains, if you must,
必须给这巨人女孩弄套衣服
but clothe this enormous girl.
来只猪
I need a pig here!
我喜欢暖和的猪肚子可以缓解脚痛
I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet
你要来一只吗 这个
Would you like one, Humm?
-不 谢谢 -坐吧
– No, thank you. – Sit!
坐下
Sit!
退下吧
Go away!
我的胖小子们呢 你该见见他们
Where are my fat boys? You must meet them.
胖小子
Fat Boys!
就是他们 可爱吧
Oh, there they are. Aren’t they adorable?
他们说话的方式非常有趣
They have the oddest way of speaking.
说吧 小子们 逗我们开心
Speak, boys. Amuse us.
快说
Speak!
-那个是 -不 不 根本不是
– Is that being… – No, no, it is not a bit, no.
我确定以前是 我相信现在也是
I’m sure it was, I believe it’s so.
绝对不是
No it ain’t, son. No how
我喜欢这些胖小子
I love my Fat Boys.
好了 滚吧
Now, get out!
这个可爱的美人是谁
And.. who is this lovely creature?
-这个 我的新宠 -她有名字吗
– Humm. My new favorite. – Does she have a name?