南纳德 东会区
Snud and Queast
走东边 去东会区
This way! East to Queast.
不 向南到南纳德
No! south to Snud!
有人偷了我三个水果馅饼
Someone has stolen three of my tarts!
-是你偷的吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下
– Did you steal them? – No, your majesty.
-是你吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下
– Did you? – No, your majesty.
-你偷的吗 -不是 尊敬的陛下
– Did you steal them? – No, your majesty.
你偷了我的馅饼吗
Did you steal my tart?
没有 尊敬的陛下
No, your majesty …
蔓越橘果汁
It’s cranberry juice.
我太饿了 我不是故意的
I was so hungry! I did not mean to …
砍掉他的头
Off with his head!
我还有妻儿 求求您 我上有老下有小
My family! no, please, please don’t! I have little ones to look after!
去他家把小崽子们给我抓来
Go to his house and collect the little ones.
青蛙籽和鱼籽抹面包都是我的最爱
I like frog eggs on toast almost as much as I like caviar.
遵命 陛下
Yes, your majesty
饮料
Drink.
陛下
Majesty.
伊洛索维克·斯坦因 我的仆人
Ilosovic Stayne, you knave.
你躲哪去了
Where have you been lurking?
陛下 我找到了预言书
Majesty … I have found the Oraculum
就是这个 看不出哪儿像预言书
That? Looks so ordinary for an Oraculum.
看这 辉煌日
Look here. Frabjous Day.
我好像在哪见过那乱蓬蓬的头发
I’d know that tangled mess of hair anywhere.
那是爱丽丝吗
Is it Alice?
我想是的
I believe it is.
她对我亲爱的”虚无”巨龙做什么呢
What is she doing with my darling Jabberwocky?
看起来她正要杀死它
She appears to be slaying it
她杀了我的”虚无”巨龙
She killed my jabberbabywocky?
还没 但如果不制止就会成真了
Not yet. But it will happen if we don’t stop her.
找到爱丽丝 斯坦因 找到她
Find Alice, Stayne. Find her!
找到那个人类女孩的气味你就自♥由♥了
Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom.
那我的老婆孩子呢
For my wife and pups as well?
你们会合家团圆的
Everyone will go home.
蠢狗很好骗
Dogs will believe anything.
看样子你是惹上了什么有利爪的残暴怪物
It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws
-我肯定还是在梦里 -是什么抓伤了你
– I must be still dreaming … – what did that to you?
-是班得 还是班特 -班得怪兽
– A “bender” or “bandips” … – A bandersnatch?
-最好让我看看 -你在干什么
– Well, I’d better have a look. – what are you doing?
伤口得让有蒸发术的人清理一下
It needs to by purified by someone with evaporating skills
否则会化脓溃烂
Or it will fester and putrefy
不用您费心了 我只要梦醒就会好的
I’d rather you didn’t. I’ll be fine as soon as I wake up.
那至少让我为你包扎一下
At least let me bind it for you
-你叫什么名字 -爱丽丝
– What do you call yourself? – Alice.
你就是那个爱丽丝
Thee Alice?
这还有待验证
There has been some debate about that.
我对政♥治♥不感冒
I never get involved in politics.
你最好赶紧上路
You’d best be on your way.
去哪 我只想快点醒来
What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream.
好吧 我带你去见疯兔子和制帽匠
Fine. I’ll take you to the hare and the hatter,
但仅此而已
but that’s the end of it.
快来
Coming.
看你都干了什么呀
Watch what you’re doing!
小心点
Watch you.
你来了
It’s you!
不是她 忒斯普带错人了
No it’s not. The Twisp brought us the wrong Alice
她不是那个爱丽丝
It’s the wrong Alice?
她绝对就是那个爱丽丝
It’s absolutely Alice.
你就是那个爱丽丝 化成灰我都认识你
You’re absolutely Alice. I’d know you anywhere.
化成灰我都认识她
I’d know him anywhere!
如你所见 我们还在喝茶
Well, as you can see, we’re still having tea.
都是因为等你回来的这段时间
And it’s all because I was obliged to kill time
我得找点事做
waiting for your return.
你迟到太久了 知道吗 坏姑娘
You’re terribly late, you know, naughty!
不过话说回来 表都坏了全部都不走
Well anyway, time became quite offended and stopped all together.
指针迄今没动过
Not a tick ever since
-茶杯 -在梦里时间变得很古怪
– Cup. – Time can be funny in dreams.
是的是的 的确如此 不过现在你回来了
Yes, yes, of course, but now you’re back, you see.
-现在我们得谈谈辉煌日了 -辉煌日
– And we need to get on to the Frabjous day. – Frabjous day!
我最近一直在研究字母M开头的东西
I’ve been investigating things that begin with the letter “m”.
你知道为什么乌鸦像张书桌吗
Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
-“大到虚心打斗” -什么
– “Downal wyth bluddy behg hid “! – What?
“打倒血腥大头”
“Down with the bloody big head”
血腥大头 就是红皇后
Bloody big head, being the red queen
好了好了 我们得致力于屠♥杀♥
Come, come we simply must
诸如此类的事物
commit to the slaying and such
因此 是时候原谅和忘记
Therefore, is it high time to forgive and forget
或是忘记和原谅
or forget and forgive
甭管哪个在前 就是最顺口那个
Whichever comes first or is in any case the most convenient.
我在等待
I’m waiting.
走了 走了 表又走了
It’s ticking, it’s ticking again
血腥和屠♥杀♥的话题让我没了喝茶的胃口
All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea
全世界都将毁灭
The entire world is falling to ruin
而可怜的切斯特却没胃口喝茶了
and poor Chester is off his tea.
那天发生的一切又不是我的错
What happened that day was not… my fault
完了
Oh, dear
你从他们身边逃开只求自保
Your ran out from them to save your own skin
你个窝囊的苏格兰可怜虫
You gutless scottish pilgarlic
就会骗人见不得光鬼鬼祟祟
Juggling slunking urpal slackush scrum barlemot egg brimni
制帽匠
Hatter!
谢谢
Thank you.
我没事
I’m fine
你怎么了 塔伦特
What wrong with you, Tarrant?
你曾是派对上瞩目的焦点
You used to be the light of the party.
你曾是全维茨特最好的富特怪舞高手
You used to do the best futterwacken in all of witzend
富特什么
Futter what?
富特怪舞
Futterwacken
一种舞步
It’s a dance.
等到辉煌日
On the Frabjous Day,
当白皇后再次戴上皇冠
When the white queen once again wears the crown
那一天 我一定会快活地跳起富特
On that day I shall Futterwacken … vigorously.
不是吧
Oh no!
-红女王的爪牙 -告辞
– The knave – Goodbye.
快喝了
Drink this quickly.
天哪
Oh, dear
让我出去
Let me out!
这不是我最喜欢的疯子三人组吗
Well! If it’s not my favorite trio of lunatics.
过来一起喝茶吗
Would you like to join us?
你们迟到啦
You’re all late for tea!
我在找那个叫爱丽丝的女孩
I’m looking the girl called … Alice.
说到女王
Speaking of the queen,
我们要为她献上一曲 以表敬意
Here’s a little song we used to sing in her honour.
一闪一闪小蝙蝠 不知你往哪里扑
Twinkle, twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you’re at
要是你们敢偷藏她 你们脑袋就会搬家
If you’re hiding her, you’ll lose your heads.
就要搬家了
Already lost them.
大家一起唱
All together now!
高高在上离地面 像个茶盘飞在天
Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky
一闪 一闪 一闪
Twinkle, twinkle little twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle
大到虚心打斗
Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid
你要加奶吗
Would you like some cream?
我保证味道妙…
I swear it’s better…
跟着猎犬
Follow the bloodhound
-要糖吗 -好的 谢谢
– Sugar? – Yes, please.
是方糖
It’s solid.
-你们这群疯子 -谢谢夸奖
– You’re all mad ! – Thanks very much.
请把烤饼递给我
Pass the scones, please.
稍等
One moment.
试试这件
Try this one for size.
我喜欢
I like it!
幸好猎犬是咱们的人 否则你就…
Good thing the bloodhound is one of us, or you’d be…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!