如果他们明天来对我说”我们想让你和乔·弗雷泽打
If they came to me tomorrow and say,”We want you to fight Joe Frazier.
就在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ 会有数不清的酬金
Madison Square Garden. Millions and millions of dollars.
这是你的拳击执照 你可以拿回了”我会告诉他们
Here’s your license back.” I will tell them…
“我不会再打拳了”
“I will never fight again.”
说实话 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我很吃惊 因为除非你
Frankly, Muhammad, I’m surprised, because unless you…
或者说直到你和弗雷泽打拳
or until you fight Frazier…
库赛尔 你头发掉光了 听力也跟着不行了吗
Cosell, are you losin’ your hearing along with your hair?
不要怀疑 我和你说的很清楚了 我的拳击生涯结束了
Don’t put no question to it, man. I done told you, I’m through fightin’.
我现在有个大的多的对手 一个超重量级的对手
I got a much bigger contender, a much heavier opponent.
我在和整个美国政♥府♥作战
I’m fightin’ the entire US government.
你认为你会入狱吗
Do you think you’re going to jail?
我不知道 不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
乔·弗雷泽在直播时告诉我说 他能把你击倒
Joe Frazier told me on this show that he could knock you out.
看看 你又在激将了
See, there you go agitatin’.
你该问问牛皮大王乔 他为什么要胡吹
You should’ve asked Smokin’ Joe what have he been smokin’?
那家伙做梦都想打倒我
That boy even dream he whupped me,
现在该是他清醒清醒 和我道歉的时候了
he better wake up and apologize.
要是我和乔开打
If I was to get in the ring with Joe…
你会看到这样的场景
here’s what you might see.
阿里逼上前去 但是弗雷泽开始后退
Ali comes out to meet Frazier, but Frazier starts to retreat.
如果乔再后退一寸 他就要退到台边的座位上了
If Joe goes back an inch farther, he’ll wind up in a ringside seat.
阿里一记左拳 接着一记右拳
Ali swings with his left, Ali swings with his right.
阿里连续进攻
Just look at the kid carry the fight.
弗雷泽不停后退 可是他已经无处可退了
Frazier keeps backin’, but there’s not enough room.
看来阿里给他致命一击 只是时间问题了
It’s only a matter of time before Ali lowers the boom.
阿里一记右拳 多漂亮的一拳啊
Ali swings with his right. What a beautiful swing.
一下就把弗雷泽击出了拳台
But the punch lifts Frazier clean out of the ring.
弗雷泽还在空中上升 但是裁判开始皱眉了
Frazier’s still risin’, and the referee wears a frown…
因为只有弗雷泽落地 他们才能开始倒数计时
’cause he can’t start countin’ till Frazier comes down.
弗雷泽消失了 观众开始疯狂了
Frazier’s disappeared from view. The crowd is getting frantic.
不过我们的雷达站找到了他 他正在大西洋上空某处
But our radar stations picked him up. He’s somewhere over the Atlantic.
谁能想到他们来看比赛
Now, who would’ve thought when they came to the fight…
结果却见证了一颗黑色卫星的升空
they was gonna witness the launchin’ of a black satellite.
不过不要等这场比赛了
But don’t wait for that fight.
这永远不会发生
It ain’t never gonna happen.
你唯一能做的
Only thing you could do…
就是期待和想象
is wonder and imagine.
以上是ABC电视台 又一♥期♥的体育专访
This has been another sports exclusive from ABC.
-二线 -转到吉姆·麦凯那里去
-Two. Go two. -Over to Jim McKay…
瑞士波恩
in Bern, Switzerland.
-你怎么能从我这里切换到吉姆·麦凯那里 -听我说
-How you gonna go from me to Jim McKay? -Listen, uh…
-你老婆离开你了吗 -还没
-Did your wife leave you yet? -No, she hasn’t left me yet.
她就要离开了 因为当我见到你老婆的时候
She’s going to, ’cause I told your wife when I seen her…
对她说”你干嘛这么作践自己”
I said,”Listen, why you doin’ this to yourself?”
天啊乔 谁给你挑的这身衣服
Oh, man, Joe. Who dresses you?
我看你像世界重量级皮条客
You look like the heavyweight champion of pimps.
嘿 少废话 进来
Hey, shut up and get in.
老兄 那夹克纯粹是件破烂
That jacket’s a mess, man.
你在费城做什么 这是我的地盘
What you in Philly for? Philly’s my town.
我只是想离你近点 亲爱的
Well, I just wanted to get a little closer to you, honey.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Man, fuck you.
现在有两个不败的重量级拳王了
There’ll be two undefeated heavyweight champions,
而他们之间还没有打过
and they ain’t fightin’.
-你的执照怎么样了 -我可以到亚特兰大打拳
-What about your license? -I can fight in Atlanta.
佐治亚州没有州立拳击协会
There ain’t no state boxing commission in Georgia.
已经谈好了
It’s all set.
我会先到亚特兰大和 杰瑞·科瑞打场热身赛
I do a prelim in Atlanta against Jerry Quary…
但是咱们得把后面的事情先谈妥
but we got to get this steamroller movin’ right now.
那你要我要干什么
So what do I have to do?
你只需要宣布 等我完胜杰瑞·科瑞以后
All you got to do is announce that after I whup Jerry Quary…
我们打一场争夺冠军称号♥
you gonna give me a title shot.
怎么样 老兄 答应吧
Come on, man. Say it! Say it!
我所有的都在这里了
What I got and all I got, I got with these right here.
我说 老兄 我已经获得冠军称号♥了
Hell, man, I already got the title.
我现在没什么可赢的了 只剩下可能输的了
So I ain’t got nothin’ to win, but I got eveythin’ to lose.
没错 不过你也知道你还不是真正的冠军
Yeah, but you know you ain’t the real champ yet.
好吧 要是你打赢科瑞
You beat Quary…
我就和你打 我肯定会把你揍趴下
I’m gonna get you in the ring. I’m gonna kick your ass.
对了
By the way…
你需不需要钱 或者其他什么东西
you need any money or anything to tide you by?
不用 我没事
No, I’m fine.
时间到
Time!
你想干嘛
What you want?
让我再回来帮你吧 老板
Take me back, boss.
我已经恢复了
I’m clean.
好像重生一样 这是上帝的功劳
This is a resurrection. This is God’s act.
先知就要回家来了
And the prophet is goin’ home.
让我再回来帮你吧 老板
Take me with you, boss.
什么事情我都肯替你做
I’ll do anything.
要是你看不见 你就打不着
Your hands can’t hit what your eyes can’t see.
躲避起来像蝴蝶 攻击起来像蜜蜂
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
上吧 无敌的年轻人 上吧
Rumble, young man, rumble.
上帝没有在注意我们 我们只能靠自己
God ain’t watching’! Ain’t nobody but us!
上帝没有在注意我们 我们只能靠自己
God ain’t watching’! Ain’t nobody but us!
就这么打 继续打他的脸
There it is! Stay in his face!
加油啊 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Go, Muhammad!
就这么打
There it is!
该动手了 最后一击
Now for the right. Boom!
先知就要回来 登上王位了
Prophet is goin’ home to the throne.
干的真不错 阿里
That’s how you do it, Ali.
干的真不错
That’s how you do it.
你还好吧 你真♥他♥妈♥的是超人
You okay? You’re a goddamn Superman.
氪可以使超人失去力量
而今晚拳台上没有氪能制♥服♥你
Ain’t no kryptonite in this ring tonight.
-我们要和乔·弗雷泽打 -我们要和他打
-We want Joe Frazier! -We want him!
-我们要和乔·弗雷泽打 -你有资格和他打
-We want Joe Frazier! -And you deserve it. You deserve it.
这位先知已经回家来了 从黑暗走向光明了
This prophet is comin’ home, goin’ from the darkness to the light.
大约浸泡这种药20分钟
Soak it in this for about 20 minutes.
你不需要他们来管理
We don’t need their management.
嘿 赫伯特 我们干的不错 今晚干的真棒
Hey, Herbert, we did good. Doin’ good tonight.
赞美归于真♥主♥安♥拉♥
All praise to Allah.
真♥主♥的信使已经恢复了你的身份
The messenger has lifted your suspension.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你是说我又可以作穆♥斯♥林♥了
So you’re sayin’ I can be a Muslim again.
-没错 -我从来就没不当穆♥斯♥林♥
-Yes. -I ain’t never stopped.
就好像我从来没有从拳王宝座上下来一样
Just like I ain’t never stopped bein’ the champ.
是我请求我父亲恢复你的资格的
I begged my father to reinstate you.
什么时候 你什么时候做的 赫伯特
When? When you do that, Herbert?
在我找到了这场比赛以后 还是我赢了这场比赛以后
After I promoted this Quary fight or after I won it?
我们能帮你找到弗雷泽
We can get Frazier.
老兄 我已经找到弗雷泽了
Man, I done already got Frazier.
我们能为你和弗雷泽比赛募集五百万美元
We can get $5 million for Frazier.
我们谈的是什么 经理人 金钱 还是宗教
We talkin’ management, talkin’ money or talkin’ religion?
当我倒霉的时候 破产的时候
When I got leery and talked up why I’m broke…
你们就停止我的教♥徒♥资格
then come the suspension.
你怎么不把这事给我解释一下 兄弟
Now you explain that one to me, my brother.
那是我父亲的决定
That was my father.
你父亲
Your father.
我热爱你的父亲 赫伯特 我发誓 我爱伊♥斯♥兰♥国
I love your father, Herbert. I swear, man. I love the Nation.
但是我不是它的奴隶
But it don’t own me.
你去那把弗雷泽的买♥♥卖♥♥谈妥吧
You go on out there and you make that Frazier deal.
-我的兄弟 -赫伯特兄弟
-My brother. -Yeah, your brother Herbert.
去把那事谈妥吧
Go on somewhere, make that deal.
他还是接受我了 尽管我是犹太人 而他是穆♥斯♥林♥
And he accepts me. I’m Jewish, but yet he’s Muslim…
但是我们还是在一起
and we still get along.
他能理解我 还允许我和他在一起
He understands me. He understands me and he still allows me to hang with him.
他知道我喜欢吃猪肉 还有白女人
He knows I like pork and white women,
但是他还是允许我和他一起待在这里
but still allows me to be here with him.
我说 我可以不吃猪肉了
Now, I can give up pork…
但是白女人 他妈的
but them white women, goddamn it!
要是你 你会怎么办 小子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!