我不能在你女儿面前让你丢脸
I can’t beat you up in front of your daughters.
嘿 冠军 见到你真是太好了
Hey, champ, good to see you.
女士们 你们好 自己保重
All right, ladies. Take care now.
好吧 好吧
All right now. All right now.
你叫我”印地安小女孩”因为我扎着小辫子
You called me”Little Indian Girl” ’cause I wore my hair in a braid.
于是我说”你不会写字
And then I said,”Man, you scribble.
你都不知道怎么写东西
You can’t even write.
回学校去再好好学几年”
Need to go back to school till you learn how to do it better.”
你现在用新手的口气对我说
Now, why you just havin’ a fresh mouth talkin’ to me.
你认为很好玩
So you think that’s funny, huh?
教训我不会写字 说我乱写
Telling me I can’t write, that I scribble.
现在你还怎么说我写得乱七八糟
Now you wanna try to make up with me.
-这可以使一切好起来的 -闭嘴
-This will make everything better. -Shut up.
妈妈和爸爸搬到墨西哥去了
Mommy and Daddy moved to Mexico!
来 宝宝
Come on, baby.
甜心 来
Oh, sweetie, come on.
我们给你5分钟离开这里
We will give you five minutes to leave this area.
谁是世界重量级拳王
Who is the heavyweight champion of the world?
发生什么事了
What’s happenin’?
-嘿 老兄 -我们上诉失败了
-Hey, man. -We lost on the appellate level…
新奥尔良那里
in New Orleans.
-我们必须去最高法♥院♥了 -我们在那儿已经失败过了
-We’re heading to the Supreme Court. -We already got turned down there.
我的上诉状很有说服力 从宗教信仰的方面入手
I’m petitioning on a conscientious objection basis. Religious belief.
相信他们会听进去的
I believe that they’ll hear that.
钱从哪里来 乔西
Where the money gonna come from, Chauncey?
赫伯特说我的钱快用光了 现在先不管这些
Herbert say I’m runnin’ on empty. Now, just put aside…
“这是怎么回事”
“How did that happen?”
执照吊销了 护照也没了
License all revoked, passport gone,
我这里打不了 我哪里也打不了
can’t fight here, can’t fight nowhere.
如果再在高级法庭失败了 我会怎么样
Then what happen if I lose at the Supreme Court?
那你就得坐5年牢
Then you go to jail for five years.
我在欧洲的时候见到胡迪尼了
Oh, I saw Bundini when I was in Europe.
-是吗 他好吗 -不好 他情况很糟
-Yeah? How is he? -He’s bad. He’s in bad shape, man.
你该把你的金腰带夺回来
You better get your belt back
看看这个
Look at this.
乔·弗雷泽 他不会说话
Joe Frazier. He can’t up no gate.
他根本没有前途
Can’t fill no arena.
打不了什么正经比赛 他们干嘛不让我去打
They got to let me fight.

Fight.
如果某天你真的能去打了 用些新人
If that happens, promise me you’ll put some new people around you.
你什么意思
What you talkin’ about?
我们需要赫伯特的时候 他去哪里了
Where Herbert and them when we need ’em?
基恩·基尔罗伊像施舍一样的 随便给我们点吃的
Gene Kilroy’s dropping off groceries like charity.
我们在向我的亲友借钱
We borrow money from my folks.
在你得势的时候 他们从你身上
They’re all over you when you got it,
大把赚钱而你倒霉的时候呢
and then they just drop off you…
他们就一走了之
when you don’t.
诺顿 他又高又壮 可惜是外强中干
Norton, he’s big and strong, but he ain’t nothin’.
等一下 乔 我们有热♥线♥电♥话♥进来了
Hold on a second, Joe. They’re telling me we have a caller.
-请说 -库赛尔 我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
-Go ahead, please. -Cosell, this is Muhammad Ali.
是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
It’s Muhammad Ali.
每个人都知道我才是冠军
Everybody knows that I am the champ.
所谓的拳王争霸战 那只是个骗局 这事你知我知
The crown is a lie. I know it’s a lie. Joe Frazier knows it’s a lie.
现在该是我们停止说谎 面对现实的时候了
And it’s time for everybody to stop lying and tell the truth.
好吧 我们就说点现实吧
Let’s tell it like it is.
阿里先生 你现在问题缠身 要出庭 还没有执照
With your court and boxing problems…
这种情况下你能打拳吗
can you get a fight promoted?
要是我破产的话 我会免费和 乔·弗雷泽打一场
I would fight Joe Frazier for free in a phone booth…
就在时代广场的电♥话♥亭里面
in the middle of Times Square if I wasn’t broke.
你刚刚说你破产了 你怎么会破产
Did you say you were broke? How can you be broke?
你赚的钱比以前所有的重量级拳王 赚的加起来还多
You made more money than all previous heavyweights champions combined.
你的经理人是怎么管理的 他们都没给你提供吗
What about your management? Surely they have provided for you.
我要说的很简单 别说谎了
All I’m trying to say is it’s time for everybody to stop lyin’.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里才是冠军
Muhammad Ali is the champ.
让我儿子赫伯特给我打电♥话♥
Get my son Herbert on the telephone.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 谢谢你打进电♥话♥来 我会转告乔的
Muhammad, thank you for calling in. I’ll relay that to Joe.
那就再告诉乔我说他很丑
And tell Joe I said he is very ugly.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥说他愿意在任何时间 任何地点和你比赛
Muhammad says that he will fight you anywhere, anytime…
他说除非打一场否则冠军还是他
and that the championship really is his until that battle ensues.
阿里先生留着体育的血
Mr. Ali has sporting blood.
他希望在体坛上挣得一席之地
Mr. Ali wants a place in this sports world.
他太喜欢体育了
He loves it too much.
因此我决定停止他的 伊♥斯♥兰♥教务活动
I am therefore suspending Mr. Ali from the practice of Islam.
他不能再来清♥真♥寺 不论是祈祷或是布道
He may no longer appear in temple, pray or teach…
不准和其他任何穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥谈话
or have any conversation with any Muslim whatsoever.
你干嘛不叫医生或者救护车
Why didn’t you call an ambulance or a doctor?
因为他住进来的时候 只给了我你的号♥码
Because he gave me your number when he checked in.
平常的时候 他都会在上面弄出各种各样的噪声
Normally, he’s up there making a lot of noise.
但现在我敲了他三天门 都没人应
But now he hasn’t answered the door in three days.
-那是什么 -阳光
-What’s that? -It’s daylight.
把那给我
Get me that short dog.
给我
Give it to me.
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
我没事 我什么事也没有
Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me. My head ain’t bad.
-别管我 -别管你 是你给我打电♥话♥的
-Leave me alone. -Leave you alone. You called me!
没错 但是那是一个星期前的事了
Yes, but that was a week ago.
-你干嘛作践自己 -放开我 老兄
-Why are you shamin’ yourself? -Let me go, man.
你干嘛这么作践自己
Why you doin’ that to yourself?
-干嘛作践自己 -我没有
-Why you shamin’ yourself? -Ain’t nobody shamed.
我什么事都没有
Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me.
我在飞
I’m flyin’.
天使还对我说话呢 我听到了
The Sky Chief talk through me. I know the word.
-你知道什么叫贱吗 -恩
-You know low. -Yeah?
我知道什么叫贱 当国王重回宝座
I know low where the king is goin’ back to his throne!
-从根到果实 -班迪尼 这词太老了
-From the root to the fruit! -Them rhymes is old, Bundini.
换点新的吧
You need to get some new ones.
上帝根本不在乎你 上帝也不在乎我
God don’t care about you. Don’t care about me.
这么多人 我们算什么
In all of everything, we don’t mean nothin’.
他可能根本就不知道我们的存在
He don’t owe us.
让我们自生自灭
We be.
这就是他对我们的态度
And that’s the onliest thing He did.
不过这也不错 这样我们才能自♥由♥
But that’s good. That’s why we free.
但是自♥由♥不是那么好来的 自♥由♥是要
But free ain’t easy. Free is real
面对现实 而现实真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
and real is a motherfucker.
他对我们生吞活剥
It eats raw meat.
他对我们不理不睬
It walk in its own shoes.
这样的日子没有个头
It don’t ever waiver.
没错
Yeah.
我 我把你的金腰带卖♥♥了
I… I sold your belt.
卖♥♥给雷诺街上一个酒保了 才五百美元
I sold your belt to a barber for $500 on Lenox Avenue.
我就是这么贱 我无法控制自己 我已经疯了
That’s how low I did you. I couldn’t help it. I got a crazy mind.
那金腰带证明你是 世界重量级拳王
That belt say you the heavyweight boxing champion of the world…
而我就卖♥♥了五百
and I took that $500…
还放进了自己腰包
and I put it in my arm.
这就是我要打电♥话♥告诉你的
That’s what I called to tell you.
我听说你的事情了 伊♥斯♥兰♥国要开除你 法庭上也不顺
I heard about the Nation stuff, the courtroom.
你打算怎么办
What you gonna do?
让我重新跟你吧
Take me back.
我会去把腰带弄回来的 我可以的
I could go down there and get the belt. I can go get the belt.
嘿 拳王
Hey, champ.
谁把秃头霍华德·库赛尔给我找来
$1,000 to the man that bring me Howard Cosell’s
我就给他一千美元 不管死活
toupee dead or alive!
别惹我 我是世界著名体育主持人
Don’t bother me. I’m a world-famous sportscaster…
你只是个过气拳王 技术一天不如一天
and you’re an ex-champion with diminished skills.
别让人看见我和你在一起
I can’t be seen with you.
-怎么样了 拳王 -不错 老兄
-How’s it goin’, champ? -Pretty good, man.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我会为你做 任何事情的 你知道这个
Muhammad, I’d do anything for you. You know that.
但是我老板 他只关心收视率
But I’ve got bosses who only give a damn about Nielsen ratings.
我保证
I guarantee…
这会是历史性的经典一夜
it will be a historical and a momentous night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!