你知道刚才说什么了吗
You know what you just said?
所有人 从欧洲到中国 以及美国的所有家庭
Everyone, Europe to China, every home in America…
所有人都会知道世界重量级拳击冠军
everyone’s gonna know what the heavyweight champion of the world…
就美国战争发表的看法
said about the US war.
那又怎样 又怎样了 我不会
So what? So what? I ain’t got to be…
被人牵着鼻子走
what nobody else want me to be…
也不怕自己会怎样
and I ain’t afraid to be what I wanna be…
我爱怎么想就怎么想
think how I wanna think.
我几乎找遍所有地方也难帮你找到拳赛
I got almost nowhere I can promote a fight for you.
而且我认为 他们可能 会让你交出冠军的称号♥
Plus I think they’re gonna vacate you from the crown.
-什么 -是的 如果你被判有罪
-What? -Yeah, if you’re convicted.
没有拳手能从我这里夺走的东西
Oh, so they’re gonna take from me
他们就打算这么抢走
what no fighter in the world can.
纽约可能会吊销你的拳击执照
And New York may revoke your boxing license.
你确定你要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
你以后的3 4年是一个拳手的高峰时期
The next three to four years are every heavyweight’s prime.
这个时期稍纵即逝
There are few of those years.
-特瑞尔怎样了 -今天下午就知道了
-What about Terrell? -We’ll know about that this afternoon.
我得赶快找场比赛 晚点我会打电♥话♥给你
I gotta find us some venues fast. I’ll call you later.
你明白今天的议题你的是比赛执照
You understand the issue is your license
而这将决定你是否能与伊利诺伊州特瑞尔比赛吗
to fight Terrell in Illinois?
是的
Yes.
那你是否准备就你
Then are you prepared to apologize…
关于战争发表的不爱国的言论表示道歉
about your unpatriotic remarks about the war?
-你说你是人♥民♥的冠军 -是的
-You say you’re the people’s champion. -Yes, sir.
你认为你现在的行为符合一个人♥民♥的冠军吗
Do you think you’re acting like the people’s champion?
是的 我不会向你道歉
Yes, sir. I’m not gonna apologize to you.
这里不是法庭 我不必回答你的问题
This is not a courtroom, and I do not have to answer your questions.
-怎么办 -我们去另一个州举♥行♥比赛
-What about Terrell? -We’ll fight in another state!
-你在躲避征兵吗 -我没有躲避征兵
-Are you gonna dodge the draft? -I ain’t draft-dodgin’…
也没有烧国旗 更不会逃到加拿大
I ain’t burnin’ no flag, and I ain’t runnin’ to Canada.
我就留在这儿 你想送我进监狱吗
I’m stayin’ right here. You wanna send me to jail?
好 来吧 我已经在监狱里度过了400年
Fine. You go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years.
再去那里待个4 5年也无所谓
I can be there for four or five more.
但我不会跑1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英里
But I ain’t going’ no 10,000 miles…
去帮你们杀害那些可怜的人
to help murder and kill other poor people.
如果我想死 我就会死在这里
If I wanna die, I’ll die right here right now,
如果我想死 我就会先和你们战斗
fightin’ you, if I wanna die.
你们才是我的敌人 中国不是
You my enemy. Not no Chinese,
越共不是 日本也不是
no Vietcong, no Japanese.
我追求自♥由♥ 你们阻止我
You my opposer when I want freedom.
我追求正义 你们阻止我
You my opposer when I want justice.
我追求平等 你们也阻止我
You my opposer when I want equality.
你们要我去另一个地方为你们打仗
You want me to go somewhere and fight for you.
而在美国这里你们却不支持我
You won’t even stand up for me right here in America…
不支持我的权利和宗教信仰
for my rights and my religious beliefs.
我在家里你们都不支持我
You won’t even stand up for me right here at home.
-你们谁先来 -你来吧
-Which guy you want to go first? -You, sir.
告诉克里他在我后面 我才是冠军
Tell Clay he gettin’ on after me. I’m the champ.
-什么 -我说你在我后面
-What? -I said you can get on after me.
-不是这个 你刚才叫我什么 -我叫你克里
-No. What’d you call me? -I called you Clay.
我要让你躺在地上说这个字
You will announce it from right here, from flat on your back.
我叫什么 我叫什么
What’s my name? What’s my name?
我叫什么 说出我的名字 你给我说出来
What’s my name? Say my name! You gonna say my name!
你妈妈叫你克里 我就叫你克里
Your mama called you Clay! I’m gonna call you Clay!
我要你告诉他们的姑妈
I want you all to tell all their aunts…
他们的舅舅 他们所有的亲戚和朋友
and all their uncles and cousins and friends…
打开你的电视机 打开你的收音机
get to your television set, get to your radio…
因为我从没有如此这么想要打倒这个人
’cause I never wanted to whup a man so bad!
说出我的名字 说出我的名字
What’s my name? What’s my name?
我叫什么 你这个混♥蛋♥ 我叫什么
What’s my name, motherfucker? What’s my name?
我叫什么
What’s my name?
陪审团裁决你因拒绝应征加入
The jury has found you guilty of refusing induction…
美国陆军而有罪
into the United States Armed Forces.
被告有什么要说的吗
Does the defense have anything it wants to say?
当然 如果法庭现在给我判刑
Yeah, I’d appreciate if the court
而不是等待和延迟
would just give me my sentence right now…
我将非常感激
rather than waitin’ and stallin’.
很好
Very well.
我宣判给予你最重的量刑
I sentence you to the maximum sentence allowable:
5年监禁 罚款1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
five years imprisonment and a fine of $10,000.
当然 你的律师可以提出上诉
Doubtless your lawyer will lodge an appeal…
在判决还未生效前 我命令你交出护照
so while you’re free on bond, I order that your passport be surrendered.
我不会让你在国外打比赛获利
I’ll not have you benefiting yourself by fighting abroad.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
看 我在家里学会的
Hold on. Watch this. I’ve been working on this at home.
看 我在家里学会的
Hold on. Watch this. I’ve been working on this at home.
放松
Just relax.
看见吗 因为有点像吓人 有人会被吓跑
See? ‘Cause it’s spooky and sometimes people get scared and run.
注意 很奇妙的
Pay attention. This is very spooky.
来 吹口气
Go ahead. Blow on that for me.
看起来你不必再打比赛了
See, you don’t need to fight no more.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don’t remember me, do you?
不 我记得些 你叫什么
Yeah. I remember somethin’. What’s your name?
-你知道我的名字 -我知道你的名字
-You know my name. -I know your name.
就在你赢得世界冠军称号♥之前 你来过我学校
You came to my school right before you won the title.
我为校报采访了你
I interviewed you for my school paper.
那时我11岁
I was eleven.
扎着长辫子
You had a long braid.
对了
Yeah.
-你叫我”印地安小女孩”-哇哦
-You called me”Little Indian Girl.” -Wow.
-就是你 -对 就是我
-Man, that was you. -That was me.
那时我很爱你 就像所有孩子一样
And I loved you then, just like all them kids did.
而且从没停止过 现在也是
I never stopped. I still do.
嘿 你看过那场埃利斯采石场的比赛吗
Hey, did you see that Ellis-Quary fight?
看过
Yeah.
我们下个月要面对美国地方法♥院♥
We’re gonna be in front of the US Court of Appeals next month.
我们会败诉的
We’re gonna lose.
-我们再向高级法庭上诉 -冠军吉米·埃利斯
-We’ll appeal to the Supreme Court. -Jimmy Ellis, the champ.
我16岁就打倒他了
Man, I’ve been whupping on that boy since I was 16.
这样的事一定会发生 他们会让埃利斯和弗雷泽打
All that’s gonna happen, they gonna give Ellis to Frazier…
弗雷泽会干掉他 接下来会怎么样
Frazier’s gonna kill him, then what?
找谁做对手 然后他们一定要让我打
Where’s the gate? Then they got to let me fight.
吉米·埃利斯 在电♥话♥亭里跟他打
Jimmy Ellis. Fight that boy in a phone booth.
和他在时代广场打 你觉得这样可以吸引人围观吗
Fight him in the middle of Times Square. You think that’d draw a crowd?
冠军先生 是否吸引观众
Champ, draw a crowd or not draw a crowd…
根本不重要 你的拳击许可证都难保了
it’s not gonna make a difference with your boxing licenses.
美国公民自♥由♥协会为你的案子 跟纽约拳击理事会抗争
The ACLU’s handling your case against the New York Boxing Commission.
他们发现纽约拳击理事会给了前谋杀犯
They’ve discovered that New York’s got actual ex-murderers…
和前强♥奸♥犯比赛执照
and ex-rapists currently licensed to fight.
却吊销你的
But revoke yours?
他们不想让你打比赛
They don’t want you to fight.
-提华纳市呢 -不行
-Tijuana. -No.
州政♥府♥拒绝批准 一个小时的护照
State Department refuses permission for the one-hour visa.
不能在提华那比赛 你看
No fight in Tijuana. Look…
在这里不能打 国外也不能打
Can’t fight here. Can’t fight outside the country.
我认识个餐饮业的人
I know people in the restaurant business.
他们想开连锁店 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 冠军馅饼
They want to start a chain. Muhammad Ali Champ Burgers.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 麦芽油炸饼
Muhammad Malts, Fistful of Fries.
如此这些
All of that.
凭什么我得去干餐饮业
Why do I wanna be in the restaurant business?
因为你需要钱
‘Cause you need the money.
-这一切得要花多少钱 -太多了
-How much all this gonna cost? -Too much.
他们也这样对付你 你知道的
They do that to you too, you know.
他们要使你破产
They bust you out.
好吧
All right.
给我来份冠军馅饼
Go get me some Champ Burgers.
你们都看到了吗 他刚撞了我
Did y’all see that? That man just hit me.
哦 你搞的一团糟 你个白♥痴♥ 搞的一团糟
Oh, you done messed up now, sucka. You done messed up…
我不想在你女儿面前让你出丑
I don’t wanna do nothin’ in front of your daughters, though.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!