他们杀了马尔科姆 他们杀了马尔科姆
They shot Malcolm! They shot Malcolm!
他们杀了马尔科姆
They shot Malcolm!
胸部和身体被连开7枪
…wash it seven times in the chest and body…
胫骨下面一枪
and one in the lower right shin.
凶手身份不明
Apparently, the unknown man…
他径直走向发言讲台
walked up to the speaker’s platform…
当马尔科姆在发言时
at the time Malcolm X was speaking…
凶手近距离朝他开枪
opened fire at him at very short range.
联邦调查局探员在拳台周围保护
The arena is surrounded by FBI.
上座率只有百分之五十
The stands are only half full.
发起人还投保了百万美元
The promoter has taken out a million-dollar insurance policy…
因为凱修斯·克里是好战的 激进黑人穆♥斯♥林♥成员
due to Cassius Clay’s membership in the militant and radical black Muslims.
哦 顺便说一下 桑尼·利斯顿也在这里
And, oh, by the way, Sonny Liston is here too.
互击拳套 开始比赛
Touch gloves and come out fighting.
上吧 孩子
Come on, son.
-加油 -打倒他
-Come on, Chi-Chi. -Put a whupping on him now.
什么都没改变
Ain’t nothing changed.
打倒他 打倒他
Whup on him now. Whup up on him.
就这样
Way to go!
-就这样 -就这样 猛击他
-There it is! -Sock it to him, baby!
就这样
Yes!
起来 别装了
Get up! Ain’t nobody gonna believe this.
起来
Get up!
太好了
Yes!
困惑 我们感到十分困惑
Confused. We’re confused.
-看看时间 -倒数应该结束了
-Check his time. -Timekeeper’s sounding it’s over.
看看时间
Check his time!
结束了
It is over!
冠军很匆忙
I think the champ was in a hurry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
为何你们都这身打扮
Why you all done up like that?
我在外面担心死你了
I’m out there dying for you out of worry.
-担心 -是的
-Worry? -Yes.
而你只想到我有多傻
And all you can think about is if I look dull enough?
如果我把头发拉直搬到白人区会怎样
What if I straightened my hair and moved into some white suburb?
我那是个什么样子 说啊
How I am says something.
要我去找她回来吗
You want me to go get her?
现在不行
Not now.
-现在不行 伙计 -现在不行
-Not right now, fellas. -Not now.
-我该怎么办 -关于桑吉
-What I got to do? -About Sonji?
3个月没跟她联♥系♥了
Have no contact with her for 90 days.
在清♥真♥寺公开宣布与她离婚
Make a public statement of divorce at the mosque…
这符合伊♥斯♥兰♥条律
and Islamic law will be satisfied.
把你送上月球的女人那才叫满意
Satisfaction is not making it with the woman who send you to the moon?
我是这里唯一理智正常的人
I’m the only normal person left around here.
我是黑人犹太 不识字还是半个酒鬼
I’m a black Jew, I can’t read and I’m half drunk.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不 你可以留下 赫伯特兄弟
No, you can stay, Brother Herbert.
兄弟 他不是你兄弟
Brother? He ain’t your brother.
你真正的兄弟带着你妻子回去了芝加哥
Your brother’s taking your wife back to Chicago.
她哭得像个寡妇
She’s crying like a widow.
-我还没死 -我看也差不多了
-Well, I ain’t dead. -Well, you may as well be.
你忘记自己的名字 也不记得自己是谁了
You don’t remember your name or who you are.
你想去德国
You gonna try for Germany?
你想待在德国
You gonna try to get stationed in Germany?
-大家都在逃避越南 -你在说什么
-Everybody is trying to avoid Vietnam. -What you talkin’ about, man?
他们改变了你的等级 报纸上写的
They changed your classification. It’s in the paper.
-什么 -冠军艾斯科雷奇
-What? -Champ. Eskridge.
你是1A[表明需服役]
You’re 1A.
他们想把我征入军队 你知道此事
They tryin’ to draft me in the army? You know about this?
好了 走吧
Okay, here we go.
好吧 好吧 嘿 我得走了
All right, all right. Hey, I got to go.
开始了
They started runnin’.
我去了那里 做了自己该做的一切
You know, so I went down there, I did everything I was supposed to do…
我去了那里 做了自己该做的一切
You know, so I went down there, I did everything I was supposed to do…
我没通过他们的征兵测试
and I flunked their draft board test.
他们没有对我进行进一步测试
Then without testing me again, to see
看看我是否更聪明还是更糟
if I’m any wiser or worser…
就妄自决定我符合服役资格
they decide I can go in the army?
-凱修斯 在我看来 -我不叫凱修斯·克里
-Cassius, in my opinion… -My name ain’t Cassius Clay.
这是奴隶的名字 我是自♥由♥人
That is a slave name, and I am a free man.
我叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
I am Muhammad Ali.
好吧 我道歉 我通过直播向你道歉
You know, I apologize. I apologize to you on the air.
你的名字是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Your name is Muhammad Ali.
你有权决定让别人怎么称呼你
You have a right to be called whatever you want.
我向你道歉
I apologize to you.
作为一个受过所谓教育的人来说 你犯了许多错误
You sure make a lot of mistakes for a so-called educated man.
-你真的上过法律学校 -是的 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
-You really went to law school? -Yes, Muhammad.
想到放弃对你有利的训练
And to think I gave up a lucrative practice for the likes of you.
碰到我是你最幸运的事了 库赛尔
I’m the best thing ever happened to you, Cosell.
没有我 你将是口含麦克风的白人
Without me, you’d be a tall white man with a microphone in his mouth.
没有我 你只有一张嘴
And without me, you’d be a mouth.
我们很快回来
We’ll be right back.
-那东西要吃的吗 -你怎么能这样做
-You want some food for that thing? -How could you do such a thing?
-因为这很好笑 -对你所敬畏的人
-‘Cause it’s funny. -To someone you revere.
-这东西差点咬断我的手指 -班迪尼先生
-That thing almost bit my finger off. -Mr. Bundini…
很高兴你在这能见证这一切 这是攻击
I’m glad you were here to witness this… this assault.
喝点咖啡 加点糖
Have a little coffee with your sugar.
他们要冲着你来了
They’re coming after you…
因为他们害怕在 市中心的黑人武装
because they’re scared of black militancy in the inner cities.
我不是 H·里普·布朗
I ain’t no H. Rap Brown.
也不是 斯托科利·卡尔迈克
I ain’t no Stokely Carmichael.
他们都是政♥治♥家
All they are is political.
你是世界重量级拳击冠军
You’re the heavyweight champion of the world.
这是政♥府♥提出的条件 你在基地训练6周
Here’s the deal the government offered. You do six weeks in basic.
作为预备役 不是去越南
You go to the reserves. You don’t go to Vietnam.
如果你在这些条件下参军的话 信使不会反对
Now, the messenger would not object if you joined under those terms.
我不进监狱 继续打拳
I stay out of jail and keep boxing.
如果你应征入伍 一切就照旧
If you accept the induction, life goes on.
玛尔文·迭克·安德森 美国陆军
Marvin Decker Anderson, US Army.
玛尔文·迭克·安德森 美国陆军
Marvin Decker Anderson, US Army.
关·雷蒙多·本尼特兹 美国陆军
Juan Raymondo Benitez, US Army.
普莱斯·马歇尔·本森 美国海军
Pryce Marshall Benson, US Marines.
凱修斯·马赛勒斯·克里 美国陆军
Cassius Marcellus Clay, US Army.
克里先生 我必须告诉你
Mr. Clay, I’m required to inform you…
拒绝接受法律规定的应征命令
that refusal to accept a lawful induction order…
构成重罪
constitutes a felony…
根据美国普通军事训练和服役法案
under the Universal Military Training and Service Act…
将被判处5年监禁
punishable by five years imprisonment…
罚金1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
and a $10,000 fine.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes, sir.
联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
克里先生 你因拒绝入伍被捕了
Mr. Clay, you’re under arrest for refusing induction.

Yeah.
对 是我
Yeah, this is me.
你得去问乔西·艾斯科雷奇
No, you got to ask Chauncey Eskridge.
他是我的律师 他在芝加哥
That’s my lawyer. He’s in Chicago.
不 我被保释出来了
No, I’m out on bail.
不 老兄 我从没开过枪
No, man, I ain’t never shot nothin’ in my life.
连鸭子 鹅 鹿也没射过
No ducks, no geese, no deer, no nothin’.
是的 我知道越南在哪里 他在电视上
Yeah, I know where Vietnam is. It’s on TV.
你说在东南亚 越南也在那儿吗
Southeast Asia? What, it’s there too?
我在考虑谁
What do I think about who?
越共
The Vietcong?
我不会和越共争吵
Man, I ain’t got no quarrel with them Vietcong.
越共不会叫我黑鬼
Ain’t no Vietcong ever called me nigger.

Yeah, that’s right.
你知道自己在干什么吗 阿里
You know what you’re doin’, Ali?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!