-没错 -美国唯一的一个
-You tell ’em. -The only one in the United States.
我真高兴听到你说的那些
I’m real glad you said what you did.
你确保了这场比赛在这举♥行♥
You made sure the fight stays here.
你知道那些记者们
You know all them reporters and writers in there…
他们都说乔治会杀了我
they say George is gonna kill me.
你怎么想
What you think?
阿里先生 阿里先生
Mr. Ali? Mr. Ali?
-我们想谢谢你 -嘿 伙计们
-We want thank you. -Hey, fella.
你们想谢谢我
Y’all wanna thank me?
你们想谢我 我做什么了
Y’all gonna thank me? What I did?
不知道为什么 他们想谢我
They thanking me for something.
嘿 你去过香港 泰国或者台♥湾♥吗
Hey, you ever been down to Hong Kong? Thailand? Taiwan?
-没有 -没有 我去不了那些地方
-No. -No? I can’t go there.
-嗨 露茜 你好吗 -嗨 拳王
-Hi, Ruthie. How are you? -Hi, champ.
怎么样 我很好 你如何啊
What’s going on? I’m great. How you feeling?
我睡觉的时候 这些就都结束了
When I go to sleep, this closes up.
就是这么回事 我睡觉的时候 这些都一起休息了
That’s what happens. When I go to sleep, all this rests together.
白天我会想
During the day, I got to think.
让我离开这个国家吧 这里的女人太漂亮了
Get me out of this county. All the women so pretty.
所有的女人 她们都有那么长的头发
All of em, they got hair come all the way
在背后一直拖到膝盖那里
down to the back of their knees.
每个有维萝妮卡的肤色的人
All of em… All of em about Veronica’s complexion.
每个人 天啊
Every single one of em. Bad, man.
但是不像我们的姐妹
But ain’t nothing like the sisters.
但是不像我们的姐妹
Ain’t nothing like the sisters.
来吧 我们干嘛不去兜个风什么的
Come on. Why don’t we go take a ride or something?
愿意和我一起去吗
Wanna come with me?
露茜 和我们说实话 这家伙是你喜欢的类型吗
Ruth, tell us the truth. Is this your kind of guy?
压起来挺软的
More cushion for the pushin’.
他说什么
What’d he say?
你为什么喜欢我们在这里打
So why you so glad we still here?
让这场比赛待在非洲举♥行♥
Making the fight stay here in Africa…
每个人都能在拉斯维加斯打
Anybody can fight in Vegas.
这个嘛 这只是工作之一 我还有另外一个任务
Well, that’s one job. I got two.
打倒乔治
Got to whup George.
伊♥斯♥兰♥信仰能帮助你做到那个吗
Islamic faith help you do that?
听着 小姐 作为一个穆♥斯♥林♥
Listen, girl, as a Muslim
我在上帝眼中是失败的
I am failed in the eyes of God.
我要是能到50岁再发现穆♥斯♥林♥多好
I should’ve discovered Islam at 50,
我在女人面前太软弱了
’cause I’m weak on women.
一开始她们会吸引我的目光
First they take my eyes.
然后就是我的心灵
My heart follow.
让我变成世界上最关爱他们的丈夫
Making me the lovingest husband in the world…
但同时也是最差劲的丈夫
and the most terriblest husband at the same time.
看看你
Look at you.
碧绿的眼睛
Green eyes.
可可色的皮肤
Cocoa skin.
好啦 我身上的其他部分 让我们上吧
Okay, rest of me, let’s go.
冲啊阿里
Rumble, Ali.
-阿里夫人 -你好 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 库赛尔先生
-Mrs. Ali. -Hello, Muhammad, Mr. Cosell.
-嘿 你什么时候来的 -今天
-Hey, when you get in? -Today.
然后我得知我们在洲际酒店有这个套房♥
And I learned we now have this suite at the intercontinental Hotel.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我能和你说几句话吗
Muhammad, may I have a word with you, please?
当然
Yeah.
怎么回事
What’s goin’ on?
什么怎么回事 你什么意思
What do you mean, what’s goin’ on?
你一定要直接说吗
Do you have to throw it in my face?
我一定要从别人的报道那里读到这些吗
Do I have to read about it?
一定要谁打电♥话♥告诉我吗
Do people have to call me on the phone to tell me?
我不是故意要那么做的
I didn’t mean for that to come out.
你偶然的寻花问柳我都忍♥了
And I live with the casual ones. I live with ’em.
但是你为什么要这么不尊重我
So why do you disrespect me like this?
我尊重你 我一直尊重你
I respect you. I will always respect you.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那现在该怎么办
So what is supposed to happen now?
我要和乔治比赛
I fight George.
我这么大老远跑来不是来输的
I didn’t come all this far to lose.
我也不是
Neither did l.
贝琳达
Belinda.
怎么了 宾格汉
What, Bingham?
他来了
There it is.
嘿 扎克 乔治在哪
Hey, Zack, where’s George?
他哪去了
What’s he pulling?
乔治在哪 乔治在哪
Where’s George? Where’d he go?
我想知道你们今晚到底把比赛安排得怎样
I just wanna make sure you’re gonna control the evening.
乔治故意迟到 打乱我们节奏
George is jerking us off, making us wait.
你完了 老兄 你没有机会的
It’s all over for you, man. You don’t have a chance.
你不会有机会的
You don’t have no chance.
丛林争霸战
The rumble in the jungle!
你绝对不会有机会的
You don’t have no chance, man.
好啦 让我们过去
Okay, let’s go.
你们都知道规则 我要一场公平精彩的拳赛
You guys know the rules. I want a good, clean fight.
阿里 安静一下 听我们说规则
Ali, be quiet and listen to the instructions.
你从小就听说我了
You been hearing about me ever since you was a boy.
阿里 安静一下 听我们说规则
Ali, be quiet. Listen to the instructions.
-现在你要面对我了 -不能打下身
-Now you got to face me. -No hitting low.
-当我喊分开的时候 -现在你要面对我了
-When I tell you to break… -You got to face me now.
安静 不然我取消你的资格
Be quiet, or I’ll disqualify you.
当我喊分开的时候
When I tell you to break,
你们要立刻分开 不能拖泥带水 明白吗
I want a clean break. Understand?
-你不该来非洲 -好啦 握一下手
-You shoulda never came to Africa. -All right, shake hands.
去你们各自的角落吧
Take your corners.
好啦 没问题
Okay. All right. No problem.
分开
Break!
好啦 分开 后退
All right, break. Step back.
打他 这是我们来这的原因 老爹
Take it to him! That’s what we came to do, Daddy!
现在我们在扎伊尔首都金沙萨
The heavyweight championship fight…
-你就这么点本事 -通过卫星直播的是
-That’s all you got? -live via satellite…
世界拳王争霸战
direct from Zaire, Africa.
-就这么干 -就是这样 老爹
-There we go. -That’s it, Daddy.
你就这么在他周围绕来绕去 好吗
You just keep dancing around him, okay?
不停移♥动♥
Just keep moving.
我的腿很痛
Legs hurting.
呼气不顺
Air heavy…
好像在水里一样
like I’m in water.
离开台边
Get away from the rope!
离开台边 离开那 动啊
Get off the rope! Get off there! Move it!
离开那 离开那
Get off there! Get off there!
离开台边
Get off the rope!
离开台边
Get off them ropes!
快啊阿里 离开台边
Come on now, Ali, get off the ropes!
快点
Come on, baby!
快点 阿里
Come on, Ali!
就是如此吗 你就这么两下子 这就完了
That’s it? That’s all you got? That’s it?
到台中心去
Move him out to the center!
就这样
There he goes!
离开台边 离开台边
Get away from the ropes! Get off the ropes!
我曾经经历过这个
Been here before.
小小的绿色房♥间
Little greenroom.
打开门 就能离开这里
Open that door. Gonna get out this place.
来吧 老兄 起来离开这里
Come on, man, get up and get out.
他们说你会打拳 乔治
They said you could punch, George.
你不是在打拳 你打拳好像个女人一样 乔治
You ain’t hittin’. You hittin’ like a sissy, George.
你不能那么靠在台边上
You can’t lay up on the ropes like that.
你这是让他打你 你不能这么做 拳王
You’re letting him beat on you. You can’t do that, champ. Come on, now.
你不想对我解释一下
You wanna explain that to me?
一记刺拳 然后就到拳台中心去
Jab, then go to the middle of the ring.
-你必须得打你的拳 然后 -你得移♥动♥啊
-You had your fight going, then… -You gotta dance, baby.
闭嘴 安静 让我来告诉他怎么做
Shut up! Just be quiet! You let me take care of this!