我必须要找些有关系的蠢驴和一些混♥蛋♥来做成这事
I got to put honkies with connections and bad-ass niggas to it.
好啦 现在他们让你来打乔治·弗里曼
And now they matched you up against George Foreman.
要是你有个三长两短的 你以为他们会当回事吗
Do you think they give a damn if you get killed?
这就是你想的
So that’s what you think?
我只想知道为什么我的穆♥斯♥林♥丈夫
I just wanna know why my Muslim husband…
会让他在十字架前这么兴奋
is allowing himself to get strung up on a cross.
我只想知道这个而已
Just tell me why.
玛丽芸病了
Mayum’s sick.
也许我该回芝加哥去照顾她
Maybe I ought to go back to Chicago and look after her?
行啊
Sure.
那好 我想我会在比赛前回来的
Well, then I guess I’ll be back before the fight.
这样行吗 我的丈夫
If that’s all right, my husband.
这场比赛毫无悬念
This fight is no contest!
他完全跟不上我的速度
He is entirely too slow to fight me.
乔治·弗里曼 在我眼里如同木乃伊般笨拙
I say that George Foreman is a mummy.
他太慢了 你们知道我给每个拳手都起外号♥
He’s too slow. You know I name all my fighters.
我要管乔治·弗里曼叫”木乃伊”
I’m gonna call George Foreman”The Mummy.”
他打拳就像个木乃伊
He fight like a mummy.
当我看到他挥拳的时候 我能听到这个
And when I see George throwin’ punches, this is what I hear:
这是一记左拳
Here come the left.
这是一记右拳
Here come the right.
但是木乃伊看不到的人 他就打不着
But the mummy can’t hit what the mummy can’t see…
而我对他来说太快了
’cause I’m too fast for him.
我太快了
I’m too fast.
我太快了 我太快了 我的步法太好了
I’m too fast. I’m too fast. I move too good for him.
我会无数次击中乔治·弗里曼 他会觉得他被包围了
I’ll hit George Foreman so many times, he’ll think he’s surrounded.
他会叫”叫警♥察♥来 这有五个他”
He gonna say,”Call the police! It’s five of ’em in here!”
我很厉害 很厉害
I’m bad, man. I’m bad!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 对不起 我得问一下
Muhammad, I’m sorry. I have to ask.
你真的觉得你还是那么快
Are you really fast enough anymore…
能击败 乔治·弗里曼
to beat George Foreman?
他要是把你逼到边界上 随便哪只手就能搞定你
If he gets you against the ropes, he can knock you out with either hand.
很多人认为你已经不是十年前那个你了
Many people believe you’re not the man you used to be ten years ago.
我说 霍华德
See, now, Howard…
我真不想说起这事
I didn’t even want to talk about this, man.
尤其不想当着这么多人的面说这事
Especially not out here in front of all these people.
不过我和你老婆聊天的时候
But I talked to your wife…
她说你已经不是两年前那个你了
and she said you not the man you used to be two years ago!
拳王
Champ.
-拳王 乔治出了场事故 -他 他怎么了
-Champ, George had an accident. -He… He had what?
-你在说什么 -他右眼上面受伤了
-What are you talking about? -He got cut right above his right eye.
他对手的肘部把那划了条大口子
His sparring partner’s elbow split it open.
-他还能打吗 -这六个星期不行了
-Can he fight? -Not for six weeks.
这不是什么好笑的事情 拳王
This is not a humorous situation, my champ.
这个延期可能会很长 尤其如果乔治离开的话
This postponement could be long, especially if George leaves.
你必须得把他留住唐
You tying to pull something here, Don?
要是他走了 他不会回来的 乔治不喜欢这里
If George leaves, he ain’t comin’ back. George don’t like it here.
又矮又多疑的意大利兄弟 这回你可说对了
How right you are, my suspicious and short Italian brother.
老兄 我对这第一场
Look here, man, my fiduciary responsibility…
黑人♥拳♥王争霸战的努力
to this first all-black promotion…
就好像非洲太阳下的花♥园♥ 必须成长 必须开花
is analogous to a garden in the African sun… it must grow, it must bloom.
而这花不可能在延期的阴影下
Cannot flower in the gloom and shade of postponement to the Astrodome…
或者扎伊尔以外什么地方开放
or any dome out of Zaire
那的阳光和水不够好
where it be deprivileged of light and bled of water.
知道为什么吗 因为那流淌的都是钱
‘Cause what gonna be bleedin’ out of there is money…
那可是一大笔钱
a hemorrhage of cash.
好像地板上流的血一样
I’m talkin’ about blood on the floor.
双份的旅馆费用 飞机费用
Double hotel costs, airplane,
旅行费用 食品和饮料的费用
travel costs, food and beverage.
-那你要我们怎么做 -穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 人♥民♥的拳王
-So what do you want us to do? -Muhammad Ali. The people’s champion.
我的黑人兄弟
My black brother.
我需要你 我需要你的力量
I need you. I need your strength.
我要你找到个办法让乔治能等下去
I need you to find a way to get George to stay.
反过来说 做个摩西般的人
Be Moses in reverse.
别让我的人离开 就让他们待在埃及
Do not let my people go. Keep them the fuck right here in Egypt.
-如果你们能原谅我的斯瓦希里语 -是林加拉语
-If you’ll pardon my Swahili. -Lingala.
-什么 -他们说林加拉语
-Say what? -They speak Lingala.
阿里想要回他的拳王称号♥ 他就想在扎伊尔这里要回
Ali wants his title, and he wants it in Zaire.
好啊没问题 我再退一步
Okay, all right, okay. Let’s take it back.
让乔治走 我能让乔·弗雷泽来和你打
George go, George go. Hell, I can get you Joe Frazier.
阿里和乔·弗雷泽第三次大战 每个人都肯定想看
Ali-Frazier 3. That’s the fight everybody want to see.
我们不要弗雷泽 我们要乔治
We don’t want Frazier, we want George.
我说 我可控制不了乔治·弗里曼
Hell, I don’t control George Foreman.
人家说乔治·弗里曼在训练中受伤了
There’s been an accidental injury to George Foreman in training.
但事实上
The truth is…
是乔治故意的
George knocked his self out.
没错
That’s right.
他打了三个回合 意识到 他会输给穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
He did three rounds, realized he was gonna lose to Muhammad Ali…
然后就故意这样做
and knocked his self out.
我猜等我们这场比赛举♥行♥的时候 他不会出战
I predict that when the fight is set, he might not show.
你真是个坏蛋
Oh, you bad.
-没错 我是个大坏蛋 -没错 不用怀疑
-That’s right, I’m a bad man. -Ain’t no doubt about that.
没错 不过你要告诉乔治同样的话
Yeah, but you tell George the same thing.
我一直注意你的一言一行呢
I heard you. I been watching you.
我知道他是你的人 我知道你选中他了
I know he’s your man, I know you got him picked,
但他现在有麻烦了
but the man is in trouble.
到时候全世界都会知道的 但是现在他却不打算出战了
The whole world was gonna know, but now he ain’t gonna show.
为了让乔治能准备好 我们打算把比赛
In order to ensure that George is ready, we are thinking of postponing…
从9月24日延期到10月30日
from September 24 to October 30.
那音乐会怎么办
What about the concert?
音乐会照旧 将于9月20 21日举♥行♥
The concert will go on as planned. Those dates are September 20, 21…
我希望你们能看住所有的
I want all the helicopters guarded,
直升机 私人飞机 私人游艇
all the private planes, private boats.
我不是开玩笑 我希望机场能戒♥严♥
I’m serious. I want the airports…
我需要蒙博托总统和他的全部伞兵
I want President Mobutu and all his paratroopers…
全部的扎伊尔人 都来替我看住他
All you Zaireans, y’all be on guard too.
任何偷偷溜走的陌生船只 那可能就是载他离开的
Any strange boats creeping away, they might be taking him out.
公共汽车站
Bus stations.
还有公共汽车站
And bus stations!
没错 盯住公共汽车站
Right. Watch the bus stations.
还有大象运输队 他们可能会用大象把他运走
The elephant caravans… They might be tying to take him out on an elephant.
-你说什么 -我不是和你说话
-What’d you say? -Hell, I ain’t talking to you.
嘿 老兄
Hey. Hey, man.
你不能这么和安吉罗说话
Don’t you never talk to Angelo like that.
你永远也不能这么和他说话
Don’t you never talk to Angie like that again.
你有病吗
Something wrong with you, man?
认为你能引起什么注意 你什么也办不到
Think you callin’ some shots here? You ain’t callin’ nothin’.
她们都知道
They all know.
所有台下的女士们 她们都知道我已经准备好了
All them ladies out there, they know I’m ready.
从他的追随者眼中 我只看到恐惧
I see fear in the eyes of his followers.
这场比赛本来应该注定 是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里输的
This was supposed to be the fight that Muhammad Ali was ended.
本来穆♥罕♥默♥德♥该被击倒的 本来这该成为我的毁灭之旅
Supposed to be Muhammad was gonna fall. Supposed to be my destruction.
但是他们算错了 他们判断错了
Well, they miscalculated. They misjudged.
他们彻底搞错了
They got it wrong.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
维萝妮卡·保时捷
Veronica Porche.
保时捷 好像跑车的名字
Porche. Like the sports car.
-没错 -嘿 再加一点点就行
-Yes. -With just a little something extra.
嘿 你和唐一起的
Hey, you with Don?
唐把我带来的 但是我没和谁在一起
Don brought me here, but I’m not with anybody, no.
-你从哪里来的 -洛衫矶
-Where you come from? -LA.
-洛衫矶 -对 不过我的亲人都在路易斯安娜
-LA? -But my people are from Louisiana.
路易斯安娜
Louisiana.
那 你是法国血统的
What, you Creole?
是的 我有非洲 法国和西班牙血统
We’re Creole, so I’m African, French and Spanish.
我的妈妈的祖父还是个犹太人
My mother’s grandfather was Jewish.
恩 他们混和的相当不错呢
Well, they mixed all that stuff up in there real nice.
我是这里唯一的巫医 班迪尼·布朗
I’m the only witch doctor here. Bundini Brown.
班迪尼·布朗是个可信的巫医
Bundini Brown is an authentic witch doctor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!