我在埃及找到这个
I found it in Egypt.
把它卖♥♥给我的人说
The man who sold it said it came from a time…
它来自人们崇拜太阳和星星的时代
…when man worshipped sun and stars.
我一向把你看成太阳
I’ll always think of you…
亚历山大
…as the sun, Alexander.
我祈祷你的梦想能照耀到所有人
And I pray your dream will shine on all men.
我希望你能有个儿子
I wish you a son.
你是个伟大的人
You’re a great man.
许多人都爱你 亚历山大 但没一个人如此纯粹和深刻
Many will love you, Alexander, but none so pure and deep…
你
You…
爱他
…love him?
他是赫菲斯提安
He is Hephaistion.
谢谢你 巴高斯
Thank you, Bagoas.
你的男孩
Your boy?
爱有很多种方式 罗克珊娜
There are many different ways to love, Roxane.
过来
Come.
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
不 不
No. No.
你没有恐惧
You have no fear.
太合适了
It’s fitting.
一个男人寻找大地上的女人
A man searches for a woman at Earth’s top…
并且找到了她
…and finds her.
神话变成了现实
The myth becomes real.
伟大的人 斯坎达
Great man, Sikander…
我现在可以杀了你
…you I kill now.
来啊
Do it.
结束这一切 我会
End it. I would do the-
我也一样 为这段爱情
I would do the same. I’ll die a fool…
死得像个傻瓜
…for this love.
我的生命现在交给你了
My life is now yours.
你会帮我生个儿子
You will have my son.
这个你称为王后的女人是谁 亚历山大 一个山地姑娘
Who is this woman you call your queen, Alexander? A hill girl?
你自有教养
You with your breeding.
她强势野蛮的天性 已经为自己招来不少敌人
Already she makes enemies with her strong, clumsy nature.
别把我们混作一谈
Do not confuse us.
我从不像菲力浦说的那样是个野蛮人
I was never a barbarian as Philip said.
我们都有阿喀琉斯高贵的血统
We are of Achilles’ royal blood.
宙斯是你的父亲
Zeus is your father.
哦 我能理解 她给你带来些许快乐
Oh, I understand she brings you some happiness…
但是她怎么帮助你
…but how can she help you?
你肯定知道她都不能以你的名义说话
You must know that she does not speak in your name…
你的名义只属于你自己
…which is yours and yours alone.
严守这个秘密
Preserve it, secret it…
你要听从我的话 行动起来
…and hear me when I tell you, act…
赶快行动起来
…and act soon.
七年了 人们会疑惑:
After seven years, people wonder:
“国王亚历山大是谁 ”
“Who is this King Alexander? ”
我给你提供了充分的证据 安提帕特每天都在暗中削弱你的权威
I have given you ample proof. Antipater daily undermines your authority.
回到巴比伦去 巩固你的帝国中心
Return to Babylon and strengthen your center.
或者回马其顿来重新部署
Or come home to Macedonia and reorganize.
不要再往遥远的东方去
But do not chase your dream…
追逐你的梦想了
… further east.
这关系到你和我的生命
Your life and mine depend on it.
记住
Remember…
我一切都是在为你着想
…my only thoughts are of you.
你也必须面对自己伟大的命运
As you, too, must face your glorious destiny.
你也要为我想想
Think kindly of your mother.
为我安排好一切
Provide for me.
在你离开时 让我不受你的敌人伤害
Protect me from your enemies when you are gone.
永远要记住
And remember always…
我爱你超过任何人
…it is I who love you more than any.
但愿你身上没有我母亲
If only you were not a pale reflection…
隐约的影子
…of my mother’s heart.
这么快就怀上了 小娼妓
Pregnant so soon. The little whore.
春天酒神节时他就会和她结婚
He will marry her in the spring, during Dionysus’ Festival…
等她生下第一个儿子
…and when her first son is born…
她那亲爱的叔叔阿特拉斯 就会说服菲力浦把那孩子指定为继承人
…her sweet uncle Attalus will convince Philip to name the boy his successor…
他自己则当摄政王
…with himself as regent.
你呢
And you…
派你去完成不可能办到的任务
…you will be sent on some impossible mission…
去迎击一些北方凶暴的部落
…against some monstrous Northern tribe…
死于某次毫无意义的蛮族战斗
…to be mutilated in one more meaningless battle over cattle.
而我将不再是王后 我会和你妹妹
And I, no longer queen, will be put to death…
还有我们家其他人一起被处死
…with your sister and the remaining members of our family.
妈妈 我希望你 有时也能看到光明的一面
I wish sometimes you could see the light, Mother.
事实是他拿走的东西 没有一样不是你早就失去的
The truth is, he’s taken nothing from you that you’ve not been long without.
唯一的办法就是抗争
The only way is to strike.
马上宣布你和一个马其顿女子结婚
Announce your marriage to a Macedonian now.
有了血统纯正的孩子 他就会成为他们其中一员 而不是我这边的人
Beget a child of pure blood. He would be one of them, not mine…
这样他就别无选择 只能选你为国王
…and he would have no choice but to make you king.
你还可以娶卡娜恩
There is still Kynnane.
本来欧律狄克是最好的选择 如果你父亲那头猪没先糟蹋她
Eurydice was perfect. If your father, that pig, had not ravaged her first!
别说我父亲了
Say nothing more of my father.
听到了吗 别说了
Do you hear me? Say nothing.
你是对的
You’re right.
原谅我
Forgive me.
母亲总是爱得太过分
A mother loves too much.
我在晚上还能再给谁唱摇篮曲
Who shall I sing to sleep at night anymore?
我只希望 只希望我们多呆在一起
I wish I wish we could spend more time together.
就像从前那样 你那时候是最可爱的男孩
Like we used to, when you were the sweetest boy.
不会再有那种时光了 母亲
There’s never been time, Mother.
我从小就准备成为最优秀的人
Since I was a child, I’ve been groomed to be ever the best.
我可怜的孩子 就像阿喀琉斯一样
My poor child, you’re like Achilles…
因为伟大而受诅咒
…cursed by your greatness.
是的 接受我的力量
Yes. Take my strength.
你绝对不能把你的感情
You must never confuse your feelings…
和责任混淆起来 亚历山大
…with your duties, Alexander.
国王在平民面前要有公开的形象
A king must make public gestures for the common people.
我了解 但你到今年夏天就19岁了
I know, but you will be 19 this summer…
但女孩子们都说你还不喜欢她们 你更喜欢赫菲斯提安
…and the girls already say you don’t like them. You like Hephaistion more.
我能理解 对年轻人来说这很正常
I understand. It’s natural for a young man.
可要是你不留下继承人就去亚洲 就有可能失去一切
But if you go to Asia without leaving your successor, you risk all.
赫菲斯提安爱我 爱的只是我这个人
Hephaistion loves me, as I am…
而不是我的身份
…not who.
爱 爱
Loves? Loves?
狄俄尼索斯在上
In the name of Dionysus…
看在你自己份上 弄清楚菲力浦的想法吧
…understand how Philip thinks, for your own sake.
你的人生正在紧要关头
Your life hangs in the balance.
我了解这种事 亚历山大 你对他来说什么也不是
I know these things, Alexander. You are nothing to him.
他的探子甚至深入你的朋友圈
His spies are inside your closest circle…
察看你是否有策划反对他
…to ensure that you don’t plot against him.
但你还在沉睡不醒
And still you sleep.
如果你不先发制人 甚至活不过今年
You will not live out this year unless you act!
别说了
Stop!
我是唯一配得上他的儿子
I’m his only worthy son.
你这疯女人
You crazed woman.
他永远不会伤害我
He’d never hurt me.
即使欧律狄克生了男孩 他也要等他长到20岁 才能让他继位
Even if Eurydice had a boy, he’d be 20 before he’d let him rule.
是啊你那时就40岁了
Yes, and you would be 40.
就像帕曼纽一样 又老又睿智 但菲力浦的小儿子才20岁
Old and wise like Parmenion. And Philip’s young son would be 20.
就像你现在这样 却是由他亲自带大 他自己的骨血
Like you now, but raised by him, his blood.
他永远不会让你继位了 亚历山大
He will never give you the throne now, Alexander.
永远不会
Never.
你想要我做什么
What would you have me do?
不惜一切手段
Whatever is necessary.
你在哪儿得到的这么个馊主意
Where have you lost your mind?
这样会引起战争 宗族混战
It would be civil war, clan against clan, chaos.
不错 但是你会取得胜利
Yes. And you would win.
因为年轻人们爱你 视你若神灵
Because the young ones love you like a god.