您对我还有别的请求吗 尊贵的公主
Have you any other requests for me, my noble princess?

No.
我希望的一切
Everything I wish…
我已经请求过了
…I have requested.
您确实
You truly are…
像一位王后
…a queen.
是的 她绝对配得上你
Yes, she would be a perfect match for you…
可你却什么也没做
… but you do nothing.
你已经在巴比伦呆了3个月 却把我扔在佩拉
Three months you’ve been in Babylon and leave me in Pella…
由于你众多的敌人都没来惹事生非
… at the mercy of your enemies, of which you have many.
安提帕特现在对你 分给他的职位已经习惯了
Antipater, accustomed now to the power that you have given him.
任由你众多的敌人摆布
I must watch him grow stronger.
我肯定他正在暗地联络帕曼纽 他们都是危险人物
I’m certain that he communicates secretly with Parmenion, who is dangerous.
和你最亲近的人也要保持警惕
But beware, most of all, of those closest to you.
他们就像蛇
They are like snakes…
可能会反噬
… and can be turned.
格雷塔斯将军
General Crateros.
喀山德是安提培特的儿子
Cassander is Antipater’s son.
你甚至还要小心你父亲 最宠爱的克雷塔斯
Even Cleitus, your father’s favorite…
托勒密是你的朋友没错
… and Ptolemy, your friend, yes.
可是要当心那些心眼太多的人
But beware of men who think too much.
他们可能被自己蒙蔽
They blind themselves.
只有赫菲斯提安我可以不考虑
Only Hephaistion do I leave out.
可是你让这些人都发了财
But all of them you make rich…
却让你妈妈我和你自己过苦日子
… while your mother and yourself, you leave in generous poverty.
为什么你就不相信我呢
Why won’t you ever believe me?
只有像我这样阴暗的头脑 才能了解人心的秘密
It is only a dark mind like mine that can know these secrets of the heart.
因为人心本来就是黑暗的
For they are dark, Alexander.
如此黑暗
So dark.
但是你– 宙斯的儿子
But in you, the son of Zeus…
你的心就像光辉照耀着大地
… lies the light of the world.
你的同伴就像地下的阴影
Your companions will be shadows in the underworld…
当你的名字永垂史册 闪耀着最辉煌 最激励人的光辉
…when you are a name living forever in history as the most glorious…
永远青春 永不消失
…shining light of youth, forever young, forever inspiring.
再不会有第二个亚历山大出现
Never will there be an Alexander like you.
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
记得你曾承诺我 带我去巴比伦
Remember, bring me to Babylon as you promised.
我只会帮你 因为如果他们敢伤害你
I can only help you, for they know if they harm you…
就要面对我 巴比伦女王的怒火
… they will face my wrath, as Queen of Babylon.
为了我在她肚里借住的九个月 她收取的租金可真高
It’s a high ransom she charges for nine months’ lodging in the womb.
带她来吧 亚历山大
Bring her, Alexander.
让她高兴一下 高兴
It’ll give her such joy. Joy?
我只会让她梦想破灭
When I’m the cracked mirror of her dreams?
今晚跟我待在一起 赫菲斯提安
Stay with me tonight, Hephaistion.
我自己沐浴
I’ll take my own bath.
谢谢你 巴高斯
Thank you, Bagoas.
你怎么了
What bothers you?
在她身上我看到自己所有的恐惧
I see in her everything I fear.
而且我不清楚那都是什么
Yet I have no idea what it is, this fear.
她对于我是宙斯的儿子如此执着
She was always so sure I was born of Zeus.
为什么 赫菲斯提安
Why, Hephaistion?
我觉得世上总有超出想象的事 比如光明
I think there are things beyond our imagining…
比如奇异的传言
…like the lightning, tales of strange conceptions.
我从不怀疑
I don’t doubt it.
那你告诉我
What is being told me?
我们的命运我的命运是
What destiny do we-? Do I have?
如果我是帕特洛克罗斯 我会先死
Well, if I’m Patroclus, I die first.
然后 你– 阿喀琉斯
Then you, Achilles.
将领们都很不安
The generals are upset.
不知道为什么你对大流士这么执着
They question your obsession with Darius.
他们说你做亚细亚之王没什么意义
They say it was never meant for you to be king of Asia.
很正常
Naturally.
他们只想带着大笔黄金回家 可我看到了未来 赫菲斯提安
They want only to return to their homes, rich with gold. But I’ve seen the future.
我一千次地看到它 每一次都不同
I’ve seen it now 1000 times, on 1000 faces.
这些人♥民♥想要
These people want…
需要改变
Need change.
亚里士多德误解了他们 怎么
Aristotle was wrong about them. How so?
看看这些我们征服的人
Look at those we’ve conquered.
他们让死去的人暴尸荒野
They leave their dead unburied.
他们敲开敌人的头骨当杯子用
They smash their enemies’ skulls and drink them as dust.
他们在大庭广众之下性♥交♥
They mate in public.
既然他们没人识字 又怎么可能思考歌♥唱写作
What can they think or sing or write when none can read?
可作为亚历山大的部队 他们可以到从没想过的地方去
But as Alexander’s army, they can go where they never thought possible.
他们可以成为士兵 在城市里工作
They can soldier or work in the cities.
从埃及到海边的亚历山大城
The Alexandrias, from Egypt to the outer ocean.
赫菲斯提安 我们可以把这些土地
We could connect these lands, Hephaistion…
和人♥民♥都连成一片
…and the people.
有人说 这些亚历山大城 正成为亚历山大本人的延伸
Some say these Alexandrias have become extensions of Alexander himself.
人们被赶进这些城里当奴隶
They draw people into the cities to make slaves of them.
可我们从波斯统治下解放了他们 原本在波斯居住的每个人都是奴隶
But we freed them, Hephaistion, from the Persia where everyone lived as slaves.
解放全世界的人♥民♥
To free the people of the world…
这光荣将会超越阿喀琉斯 超越赫拉克勒斯
…such would be beyond the glory of Achilles, beyond Herakles…
可以和普罗米修斯相媲美
…a feat to rival Prometheus…
他一直是人类的朋友
…who was always a friend to man.
你要记住这些英雄的命运
Remember the fates of these heroes.
他们饱经巨大的苦难 我们也在受难
They suffered greatly. We all suffer.
你父亲我父亲
Your father, mine.
他们的时代都结束了
They all came to the end of their time.
一切结束时 重要的是你做了什么
And in the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you’ve done.
你曾说过:死亡的恐惧驱迫着所有人
You once said, “The fear of death drives all men.”
就没有其它力量了吗
Are there no other forces?
你的人生中没有爱吗
Is there not love in your life…
亚历山大
…Alexander?
如果你真的到达了世界的尽头 你还能做什么
What would you do if you ever reached the end of the world?
我就回过头来 征服另一半
I’d turn back and conquer its opposite.
有时我真怀疑 你是否在逃避你母亲
I wonder sometimes if it’s not your mother you run from.
你逃了这么多年 这么远的路
So many years, so many miles between you.
到底在害怕什么
What is it you fear?
谁知道
Who knows these things?
我小时候 我母亲认为我非凡 我父亲却觉得我软弱
When I was a child, my mother thought me divine. My father, weak.
我是哪种人 赫菲斯提安
Which am I, Hephaistion?
非凡还是软弱
Weak or divine?
我只知道
All I know is…
在这世上我只信任你
…I trust only you in this world.
我思念你
I’ve missed you.
我需要你
I need you.
我爱的人是你 赫菲斯提安
It is you I love, Hephaistion.
不是别人
No other.
你就是我关心的一切
You’re everything I care for…
阿佛洛狄忒的甜蜜气息为证
…and by the sweet breath of Aphrodite…
我非常嫉妒你想要的世界会夺走你
…l’m so jealous of losing you to this world you want.
你永远不会失去我 赫菲斯提安
You’ll never lose me, Hephaistion.
我会永远和你在一起
I’ll be with you always.
直到最后
Till the end.
波斯东北部的战斗
The campaign in the northeast of Persia…
演变成为持续近三年的艰苦游击战
… turned into a hard guerrilla war of almost three years.
我们把大流士赶到大夏
We chased Darius towards Bactria…
但是就差一点点就抓住他
… but missed taking him by hours.
我们找到他时 他已经快死了 陛下
He was dying when we found him, sire.
他向我们要水喝
He asked for water.
喝了水就死了
He drank and died.
大流士大帝死在自己的指挥官手上
The Great King Darius had been betrayed by his own commanders.
厚葬他的尸体以后
Fully honoring his corpse…
亚历山大追赶着那些指挥官 进入未知地域
… Alexander hunted down these commanders into unknown lands…
甚至渡过奥克苏斯河 进入了索格地亚纳
… crossing even beyond the River Oxus into Sogdia.
我们最远在锡西厄和他们作战
We fought them as far as the unknown steppes of Scythia…
那是只有传说中的英雄到过的地方
… where only legendary heroes had once trod.
侦查兵说我们 到了欧洲和亚洲的交界处
The surveyors told us we were now on the borders of where Europe and Asia meet.
实际上 我们完全迷失了方向
In fact, we were totally lost.
亚历山大在这里 建立了第十座亚历山大城
Here, Alexander founded his 10th Alexandria…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!