不要让那天过早来临 你会赌上一切
Don’t rush the day, boy. You risk all.
我父亲在我还不懂怎么战斗的时候 就把我扔进战场
My father threw me into battle before I knew how to fight.
我杀掉第一个人的时候他对我说:
When I killed my first man, he said:
“现在 你懂了”
“Now you know.”
当时我恨他 可我现在明白了
I hated him then, but I understand why now.
国王不是天生的 亚历山大
A king isn’t born, Alexander.
是靠磨难和钢铁造就的
He’s made by steel and by suffering.
一个国王必须懂得怎样伤害他爱的人
A king must know how to hurt those he loves.
很寂寞 问问赫拉克勒斯就知道了
It’s lonely. Ask Herakles.
问问他们中间任何一个 命运是残酷的
Ask any of them. Fate is cruel.
没有一个男人或女人 会因为强大或美貌就免于灾祸
No man or woman can be too powerful or too beautiful without disaster befalling.
它们会在你得意时 大笑 会一时意气地毁掉你的一切
They laugh when you rise too high and crush everything you’ve built with a whim.
它们给你的荣耀 最终又会夺走
What glory they give, in the end, they take away.
它们使我们成为奴隶
They make of us slaves.
真♥相♥存于我们心间 除了你父亲 没人会告诉你
Truth is in our hearts, and none will tell you this but your father.
人类憎恨神灵
Men hate the gods.
我们膜拜他们的唯一原因 只是因为我们更害怕他们
The only reason we worship any of them is because we fear worse.
什么是更差的
What’s worse?
泰坦
The Titans.
如果他们一旦得到自♥由♥
If they were ever to be set free…
我们将见到前所未见的黑暗
…it would be a darkness such as we have never seen before.
他们会回来吗
Could they ever come back?
宙斯能把泰坦 永远镇♥压♥在奥林匹亚山下吗
Can Zeus imprison the Titans forever under Mount Olympus?
据说 宙斯用光明弩箭 将他们烧成灰烬的时候
It’s said that when Zeus burned them to dust with his lightning bolt…
他们带走了泰坦的骨灰
…they took the Titans’ ashes and, in a cold revenge…
出于冷血报复将它和人类混合
…mixed it with those of mortal men.
为什么
Why?
谁知道呢
Who knows these things?
有天 事情会改变的
One day, things will change.
人类会改变的
Men will change.
但还是神灵先改变
But first, the gods must change.
但是你不会记得这些的 亚历山大
But all this you’ll forget, Alexander.
这就是我们称其为”神话”的东西
That’s why we call them myths.
我们不忍♥记住这些
We can’t bear to remember them.
我会记住的
I’ll remember.
总有一天 我也会像他们一样出现在墙上
And one day, I’ll be on walls like these.
亚历山大曾经对我说:
Alexander once said to me:
“我们和神话相随的时候” “我们是最孤独的”
“We are most alone when we are with the myths.”
列队
Phalanx!
就这样子 渐渐消逝在梦中
And thus, it came to pass in a dream…
就像阿喀琉斯 在特洛伊的失败一样是个谜
… as mythical to all Greeks as Achilles defeating the Trojans.
在这个光荣的时刻
At this one glorious moment in time…
亚历山大赢得了所有人的爱
… Alexander was loved by all.
到了最后 我终于相信 巴比伦是个太容易征服
But in the end, i believe Babylon was a far easier mistress to enter…
却难以离开的荡♥妇♥
… than she was to leave.
斯坎达 斯坎达
Sikander! Sikander!
亚里士多德叫他们蛮族 但他从没见过巴比伦
Aristotle may have called them barbarians, but he never saw Babylon.
这里的黄金够马其顿军队活三辈子
We have enough gold here to support three generations of Macedonian armies.
马其顿会很快腐朽的 喀山德
And Macedonia would soon corrupt, Cassander.
太多财富会引来乌鸦 对战斗的人来说 可不是这样
Wealth in great quantities brings the crows. Not for the men who fought, I trust.
我们会好好犒赏他们 但为了将来 不能把他们变成雇佣军
We’ll pay them well, Antigonus, but not as mercenaries for future services.
你的口气像菲利浦
Now you sound like Philip.
菲利浦从没见过巴比伦
Philip never saw Babylon.
对 他没见过 赫菲斯提安
No, he didn’t, Hephaistion.
你好 你好
Hello! Hello!
亚历山大 我知道你觉得我是个老顽固
Alexander, I know you think me a stiff old sod…
可不管我们有什么分歧 你要知道
…but whatever our differences, know this day…
今天 你父亲会为你感到非常自豪
…your father would be very proud of you.
谢谢 帕曼纽
Thank you, Parmenion.
我也要请你原谅我的怒火和傲慢
I ask you to forgive me my own anger, my pride.
它们蒙蔽了我的双眼
They, too, blind me.
这了不起的杰作来自上世纪
A magnicifent mainland work from the last century.
黄金时代 亚历山大 对雅典和其他联盟有极大价值
The golden age, Alexander. Worth much to Athens and to our alliances.
把属于我们的东西带走
Take back what is ours…
但是把属于波斯的留下
…but spare what belongs to the Persians.
是的 我们是世界上最有钱的人了 我的朋友们
Yes. We’re the richest men to walk the earth, my friends.
如果你别把它们都送出去的话 牧羊人的孙子
Not if you keep giving it all away. The grandsons of goat herders…
统治了两百万平方英里土地
…we now rule 2 million square miles.
但是
But…
可你们就没一个害怕 这笔横财 可能把我们都毁掉吗
None of you fear that this great fortune may drive us all to destruction.
你把我们看得太高了
You overvalue us.
只要大流士还有一口气在 他就是亚洲的正统君王
For as long as Darius breathes, he is the legitimate king of Asia…
我不过是个空架子
…and I but the king of air.
可他没有力量了 亚历山大 他逃进深山 连军队都没有
But he has no power, Alexander. He’s lost in the mountains with no army.
只要他躲着 菲洛塔斯 就还会有人信奉他
As long as he’s lost, Philotas, he can be believed in.
只有找到他才能结束
Only when he’s found will it be decided.
看来你已经下定决心了 亚历山大
It seems you’ve already made up your mind.
我们一定要完成 在高加米拉没有做到的事
We must finish what we failed to do at Gaugamela.
就算天涯海角我们也要追到大流士
We must hunt Darius down.
你父亲不会赞同的 我不是我父亲
That was not your father’s mission. And I am not my father.
得了 难道你这么快就忘了
Come on. Have you so quickly forgotten?
天佑勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
难怪大流士跑了 他还打算回来享受这个呢
No wonder Darius fled when he had this to come back to.
一年可以每天换一个
One for every night of the year.
见过这个 我还怎么回到月神身边去
How will I go back to Lysimache after this?
我建议你不要碰 我来帮你解决
I advise you not to touch, Leonnatus. Here, I’ll take care of it for you.
亚里士多德也许预见到了
Aristotle was perhaps prescient.
这些绮丽景象会使我们的灵魂堕落
Do these images fool us with their beauty and degrade our souls?
大帝 巴高斯 大流士的男孩
Bagoas, great king. Darius’ boy.
巴高斯 陛下 阉♥割♥得不错吧
Bagoas. Nicely gilded, Your Majesty.
这是最成功的 他是皇帝最宠爱的
Most successful. He was certainly one of the great king’s favorites.
有多大了 好多年来都保持着美貌
How old? Is great well with the years.
你多大了 巴高斯 18还是19
What are you now, Bagoas? Eighteen, 19?
他从哪里来 北方 大人
Where does he come from? The north, sire.
苏萨附近的山区
From the hills near Susa.
你会说我们的语言
You speak our language.
很好 我也想学习你们的语言 很好学 陛下
Good. I’d like to learn yours. Is learnable, my lord.
那告诉我 巴高斯
So tell me, Bagoas…
我的眼睛 出♥卖♥♥♥了我的心
…do my eyes betray me or do you wish to be set free…
不过你可以回家重获自♥由♥
…to go back to your homeland?
我的家人死去很久了 大帝
All my family’s long dead, great king.
如果你允许 我会留下
With your permission, I will stay on.
很好 巴高斯
Very well then, Bagoas.
托勒密 你来负责
Ptolemy, administer this.
我的话对后宫所有女人和太监都适用
And that’s the same of every person in the harem, woman and eunuch.
愿意回家去的人 让他们走
Whoever wishes to be sent home to their families, let them.
什么
What?
听见了吗 小伙子们 他解放我们了
Hear that, boys? He set us free.
亚历山大大帝
Great King Alexander.
千朵玫瑰之公主
The princess of the thousand roses…
前王大流士的大女儿
…and eldest daughter of the formerly Great King Darius…
斯塔蒂娜
…Stateira.
尊贵的亚历山大
Noble Alexander…
我来求您给我的姐妹
…I come to beg for the lives…
我来求您给我的姐妹
…of my sisters…
我的母亲我的祖母放一条生路
…my mother, my grandmother.
你没错 斯塔蒂娜公主
You are not wrong, Princess Stateira.
他也是亚历山大
He, too, is Alexander.
求您
Please.
我求您放过我的家人
I plead for my family’s lives.
把我卖♥♥为奴隶吧 大帝
Sell me as a slave, great king, but Look now…
看着我的眼睛
…in my eyes…
公主殿下
…princess…
告诉我
…and tell me…
您希望得到怎样的待遇
…how would you like to be treated?
按我的身份
As I am…
公主身份
…a princess.
那么这样吧
Then so be it.
您和您的家人将会得到 和我的家人一样的待遇
You and your family shall be treated as my family.
您在这宫殿里愿住多久就住多久
You shall live in this palace as long as you choose.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!