大流士
Darius!
上马
Find your horses.
大流士
Darius!
撤退 赶紧撤退
Go! Go!
日落前我们可以到山那里 连夜追赶 到天明就可以抓住大流士
We can reach those mountains by sunset, go all night and catch Darius at dawn.
喂马
Provision the horses.
亚历山大 亚历山大 我父亲快顶不住了
Alexander! Alexander, my father’s lost.
他们穿过了侧翼 冲到辎重队里了
They’ve overrun the flank. They’re into the baggage train.
帕曼纽要被打垮了
Parmenion’s crumbling.
亚历山大 你若去追他 就可能在这里失去你的部队
Alexander, if you chase him, you risk losing your army here.
可要是逮住他就能赢得一个帝国
And if we capture him, we gain an empire.
你可以逃到天涯海角 懦夫
You can run to the ends of the earth, you coward…
可你永远都逃不掉
…but you’ll never run far enough!
去救帕曼纽
To Parmenion!
你在流血 陛下
You bleed free, my lord.
能帮你疗伤吗 不 现在不行
May I tend to your wound? No, Hermolaus, not now.
他们比我严重得多 去帮助他们吧
There’s far worse than me. Go to them.
照顾他们
Help them.
这是怎么来的 士兵
How was this done, soldier?
标枪
Spear.
但是我杀了两个没种的
But I got two of the buggers.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你真的很勇敢
You’re very brave.
我该怎么称呼你
What shall I call you?
克劳克斯 大王
Glaukos, my king. Glaukos.
克劳克斯 你家在哪 伊拉亚
And where’s your home? Illyria.
放松你的身体
Let your body go loose.
想想你的家乡
Think of home now.
再勇敢一回 克劳克斯
Be brave again, Glaukos…
你会活在荣耀中
…and you will live on in glory.
亚历山大
Alexander.
波斯帝国 迄今为止最大的帝国
The Persian Empire, the greatest the world had yet known…
被摧毁了
… was destroyed.
亚历山大25岁那年 成为了万邦之王
And Alexander, at 25, was now king of all.
要是你迟疑不决 她就会咬你
If you hesitate, she will strike.
对了
Yes.
它们和人一样
They are like people.
即使你爱它们几十年 喂养它们 教育他们
You can love them for years. Feed them, nurture them…
它们还是会背叛你
…but still, they can turn on you.
别弄伤她
Don’t hurt her.

Good.
现在
Now…
他还叫我野蛮人
He calls me a barbarian.
他每晚都在侮辱狄俄尼索斯
He makes a mockery of Dionysus every night.
有人说 他的母亲 奥林匹亚斯王后是个女巫
Some called his mother, Queen Olympias, a sorceress…
有些人说亚历山大是宙斯的孩子
… and said that Alexander was the child of Zeus.
还有些人说是狄俄尼索斯的孩子
Others, Dionysus.
只有女人才了解狄俄尼索斯
Women are the only ones who know Dionysus.
看着这对父子并肩而立
But truly, there was not a man in Macedonia who didn’t look…
马其顿没有一个人不心生疑虑
… at father and son, side by side, and wonder.
我的小阿喀琉斯
My little Achilles.
躺着 亚历山大 躺下 躺下
Stay, Alexander, down. Down.
你在干什么
What is it you want?
已经六个月了 你不思念我吗
Six months. Did you miss me?
不 不要在这 傲慢的婊♥子♥ 我是你的国王
No. Not here! Proud bitch. I’m still your king.
什么国王 不过是一群放羊的
King of what? Sheepherders?
我是神圣阿喀琉斯的后裔 身上流着赫拉克勒斯的血
I am of Achilles’ royal blood. The blood of Herakles runs in my veins.
你不过是个醉鬼 闭嘴
You are nothing but a drunken whore. Shut your mouth.
你这只地狱来的母狗
You 10-titted bitch from Hades!
各位神灵在上 我诅咒你
Which god could I curse to have ever laid eyes on you!
你以为人们尊敬你
Do you think people respect you?
你以为他们不知道你是个杂种吗
You think they don’t know your bastards?
你这该死的巫婆 把他像蛇一样养着
Damn your sorceress soul! You keep him here like one of your snakes!
我告诉过你不准这样 我告诉过你不准这样
I told you not! I told you not.
你必须服从我 永不
You’ll obey me. I will not.
你必须服从我 不然我就亲手杀了你
You’ll obey me, or I’ll kill you with my own hands.
放开他 不要 爸爸
Let her go! No! Stop! Papa!
服从我 陛下 别这样
Obey me! Your Majesty! No!
诸神在上
In the name of the gods.
他永远不会是你的 永远不会
He will never be yours! Never!
我的肚子里孕育的是我的复仇
In my womb, I carried my avenger!
我相信 就在这样的环境下成长
In the world he grew up to…
亚历山大只能从朋友身上 才找到健全的心智
… i’ve come to believe it was in friendship that Alexander found his sanity.
当你站在前线 面对北方的蛮族时
You don’t need much to fight.
你很容易就能投入战斗
When you’re in the front ranks of a battle, facing some Northern barbarian tribe…
勇气并不在你的脚底 佩迪克斯
…courage won’t be in the soles of your feet, Perdiccas.
也不在你铠甲的厚度 菲洛塔斯
Or in the thickness of your tunic, Philotas.
也不在你的肚子里 尼阿克斯
Or in the lining of your stomach, Nearchus.
它在一个男人的心里
It’s in the heart of a man.
你们不用每天吃饭 也不用每顿都吃饱 托勒密
You don’t need to eat every day or until you’re full, Ptolemy.
等你急行军完毕后 能喝到一碗热汤
You don’t need to lie in bed in a morning…
我们不用早上都躺在床上 喀山德
…when you can have some good bean soup, Cassander, after a forced night march.
上啊亚历山大
Come on, Alexander.
你就没有勇气 把赫菲斯提安的头扭下来吗
Where’s your hunger to twist Hephaistion’s head off?
是否他比你强壮 那就攻他另一面
Is he stronger than you? Then beat him another way.
谁会尊你为国王 你以为是你父亲
Who will respect you as a king? You think because of your father?
战争首要原则 是让你的士兵听从你 不能多 也不能少
The first rule of war is to do what you ask your men to do. No more, no less.
太好了 赫菲斯提安 就是这样
Good, Hephaistion. That’s it.
干得好 摔得真精彩 赫菲斯提安 这才是我想要的
Well done. Good wrestling, Hephaistion. That’s what I want.
好了 好了
Come, come, come.
你做得不错 但是你还是输了
You did well, but you lost.
现在你们两个人互相祝贺下 来
Now, both of you, congratulate the other. Go on.
要我让你赢吗 亚历山大
Would you want me to let you win, Alexander?
你没做错
You’re right.
但我向你发誓 有天我会打败你的 赫菲斯提安
But I promise you, I will beat you one day, Hephaistion.
后来有人说 亚历山大从没输过
It was said later that Alexander was never defeated…
只败在赫菲斯提安的腿下
… except by Hephaistion’s thighs.
虽然波斯人是劣♥等♥民♥族♥
Although an inferior race…
但他们还是控制了已知世界的4/5
…the Persians control at least four-fifths of the known world.
南到埃塞俄比亚和埃及
From Ethiopia and Egypt in the south…
北到高加索山脉和两个内海
…to Caucasus and the two inland seas in the north…
菲利浦从雅典请来 亚历士多德这样的老师 来教导我们粗野的人♥民♥
Philip brought such as Aristotle from Athens to educate our rough people.
他们教导我们像青蛙一样围坐在旁
They rule, and we sit around like frogs.
老师 怎么
Master? Yes?
老师 说啊
Master! Out with it!
为什么波斯人那么残暴 得了 尼阿克斯
Why are the Persians so cruel? Oh, come on, Nearchus.
这不是今天的话题
That is not the subject for today, Nearchus.
不过东方民族的确以他们的野蛮
But it is true that the Oriental races are known for their barbarity…
和对感官的过分投入而闻名
…and their slavish devotion to their senses.
这还不算 他们阉♥割♥像你们一样大的幼童
Which are so dull, they castrate young boys…
就为了满足他们的色♥欲♥
…such as yourselves, for their sexual pleasure.
是的 穷奢极欲让人毁灭
Yes. Excess in all things is the undoing of men.
这就是我们希腊人更高贵的原因
That is why we Greeks are superior.
我们努力控制自己的欲望
We practice control of our senses.
我们讲究的是节制
Moderation, we hope.
那阿喀琉斯在特洛伊又算什么呢 老师
Then what of Achilles at Troy, master?
他不过分吗 阿喀琉斯只是缺少约束
Was he not excessive? Achilles simply lacks restraint.
即使因为失去爱人而退出战斗
He dominates others so completely that even when he withdraws from battle…
他仍然支配着所有人
…crazed with grief over his dead lover, Patroclus…
他将自己的部队陷入极大的危险中 他真是个极端自私的人
…he seriously endangers his own army. He is a deeply selfish man.
那你能说阿喀琉斯和 帕特洛克罗斯的爱是腐朽的
Would you say the love between Achilles and Patroclus is a corrupting one?
如果男人出于性♥欲♥同床共枕 那是对情感的屈服
When men lie together in lust, it is a surrender to the passions…
对我们的卓越毫无帮助
…and does nothing for the excellence in us.
其他的放纵也是如此 喀山德 嫉妒也是
Nor does any other excess, Cassander, jealousy among them.
但是同床共枕的男人之间 交流的是知识和美德
But when men lie together, and knowledge and virtue are passed between them…
那就是纯粹而高尚的
…that is pure and excellent.
他们会争先引出对方最好的一面
When they compete to bring out the good, the best in each other…
正是这种男人之间的爱建立城邦
…this is the love between men that can build a city-state…
使我们摆脱坐井观天的处境
…and lift us from our frog pond.
但男人能同样爱一个女人吗 老师
But can a man love a woman equally, master?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!