你在说阴谋反对你吗 那可怜的帕曼纽呢
You speak of plots against you? What about poor Parmenion?
出去
Get out!
他忠心的跟随你 看看你是怎么回报他的
He served you well. Look how you repaid him.
你让我去暗算他 你不羞愧吗
You made me do your foul deed. Have you no shame?
你这个薄情的人 没有一个人 哪怕是中伤我的敌人 也没有像你这样对我讲话
You ungrateful wretch! No one, not my vilest enemy, has spoken like you to me.
介意我说什么 好一个暴君
Getting what I say? ! Despot. False king.
你和你的野蛮母亲 都生活在羞耻中
You and your barbarian mother live in shame.
克雷塔斯
Cleitus.
哦 我的克雷塔斯 克雷塔斯
Oh, my Cleitus. Cleitus.
让我过去 谁也不能进来
Let me pass. None can enter.
我是皇后
I am the queen.
我要见他 我已经等了三天了
I want to see him. I’ve waited three days.
他不见任何人 包括你
He says none, not even you.
他需要我 不 他不需要
He needs me. No, he doesn’t.
难道他需要你
And he needs you?
赫菲斯提安 你犯了个错误
Hephaistion, you make a mistake.
军队开始变得不稳定 疑惑重重
The army grows restless, questioning.
亚历山大
Alexander.
他们需要你的安抚
They need your reassurance.
可憎的
Heinous.
他们就像旧情人一样会原谅你 但永远不会忘记
Like an old lover they forgive, but they will never forget.
他是个老酒鬼 他是我朋友
He was an aging drunk. He was my friend.
他姐姐拉奈斯一直照顾我
His sister Lanice nursed me.
我要怎么去和她讲
And how did I repay her?
两个兄弟死了 死在我的手上
Two brothers dead, fighting him by my own hands.
她最后的血亲
Her last remaining blood.
她会在我出生那天怎样的哭泣
What will she do but weep on the day of my birth?
来 你要知道很多人
Come. You know more than any…
做了最疯狂的事也不会后悔
…great deeds are done by men who took and never regretted.
你是亚历山大
You’re Alexander.
后悔和悲伤只会毁掉你
Pity and grief will only destroy you.
我是不是太傲慢以至于瞎了眼
Have I become so arrogant that I am blind?
有时候 希望每个人做到最好
Sometimes, to expect the best of everyone is…
就是一种傲慢
arrogance.
克雷塔斯说的是真的 我已成了暴君
Then Cleitus spoke true. I have become a tyrant.
不
No.
应该说是奇人
But perhaps a stranger.
你走得太远
You’ve gone too far.
他们不再了解你
They don’t understand you anymore.
他们现在说起菲利浦的样子
They speak of Philip now…
就像我是一片浮云
…as if I were a passing cloud…
很快就会被忘记
…soon to be forgotten.
我失败了
I’ve failed…
完全的
…utterly.
你是凡人
You’re mortal.
他们了解
And they know it.
他们会原谅你因为你令他们骄傲
And they forgive you because you make them proud of themselves.
菲利浦曾经说过
Philip once said…
我们之中有一个泰坦
…that there’s a Titan in all of us.
那是他们等待的 从我们的骨灰中诞生的
That they wait, mixed in our ashes.
这不是因为酒的问题 我杀了人
It wasn’t because of the wine, I killed.
因为我想要这么做
It was because I wanted to.
菲利浦 马其顿王
Philip, King of Macedonia…
希腊的领袖
…and leader of the Greeks.
我这一生都在等着 希腊人恭敬地来马其顿
All my life, I’ve waited to see Greeks grovel with respect for Macedonia.
今天终于等到了
Today is that day.
他们已经说菲利浦是个伟大的将军
They say already, “Philip was a great general…
但亚历山大却是伟大的本身
…but Alexander is simply great.”
可是你要是再侮辱我一次
But if you ever insult me again…
我会杀了你
…l’ll kill you.
我很想念你
I’ve missed you.
春天在波斯的时候
In the spring, Persia.
你将指挥我的右翼骑兵
You’ll command my horse from the right.
我的荣幸 父亲 我不会错过
I’m honored, Father. I wouldn’t miss it…
即使用全世界的黄金和我交换
…for all the gold in the world.
总有一天你会得到
Which, one day, you’ll have.
他自立为第十三神
Making himself a 13th god.
我看他是酒喝多了 我可怜的菲利浦失去了意志
He’s drunk so much wine, my poor Philip, he’s lost his mind.
陛下 阿特拉斯
Your Majesty. Attalus.
我希望王子也会欣赏这个场面
I hope the prince is enjoying the spectacle…
就像我们的摄政王
…as much as our regent.
他很累了
He’s very tired.
嘿
Hey.
帕塞亚斯 把其他卫兵带走 御前护卫
Pausanias, bring the rest of the guard. Royal guard!
朝竞技场前进
To the arena! March!
没有护卫 陛下 还有这么多人
No guard, Your Majesty? In all this crowd?
周围都是希腊人 克雷塔斯 克雷塔斯
Greeks all over the place. Cleitus, Cleitus.
我的克雷塔斯
My Cleitus.
这个人你可以一直信任 亚历山大
This man you can always trust, Alexander.
对待他就像对待我一样
Treat him as you would me.
他可以保护你的后背
He’ll guard your back for you.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
今天有足够的人保护我
My people are guard enough today.
让那些希腊人自己看看 我能走到我的人♥民♥中间
Let these Greeks see for themselves how I can walk through my people.
让他们叫我暴君
Then let them call me tyrant.
主力卫队等我进去再进来
Bring the main guard in after my entry only.
克雷塔斯 你要保证 一整天都有足够的美酒
Cleitus, make sure the wine flows steady all day.
我要让他们喜爱我
I want them to like me.
不是告诉你了 我要单独进去
Weren’t you told? I go in alone.
去跟着卫队
Follow with the main guard.
去啊
Go on.
去啊父亲 我最好还是跟着你
Go on. Father, it’s best I go with you.
你想要所有人都看见你是我的继承人
You want the world to see you’re my successor.
是她叫你这样做
Is that what she wants?
别整天看起来一副受委屈的样子 亚历山大 像个男人
Don’t look so hurt all the time, Alexander. Be a man.
你今天要在公众面前 表现出你是被幸运眷顾的
You count yourself lucky you were here at all today, after your public display.
赫拉克勒斯 宙斯 众神在上
By Herakles, by Zeus, by all the gods…
听我这一回
…obey me this once!
勇气伴随你 父亲
Have courage, Father.
当你走过每一步
And go on your way rejoicing that at each step…
你可以想起你的英勇
…you may recall your valor.
现在 我们被爱戴的菲利浦王
And now, our beloved King Philip…
将做为比赛开场的主持人
…in whose honor these wedding games begin.
帕塞亚斯 我告诉你
Pausanias, I told you-
谁是你的新伙伴
Who’s your new friend?
这是你的新伙伴
There’s your new friend.
不 住手 不
No! Please, don’t! No!
国王还活着
The king lives!
亚历山大 菲利浦的儿子
Alexander, son of Philip!
神在保佑着国王
May the gods bless the king!
亚历山大是王
Alexander is king!
你现在是王了 你是国王
You’re king now. You’re king.
亚历山大万岁
Long live Alexander!
亚历山大 亚历山大王
Alexander! King Alexander!
亚历山大
Alexander!
亚历山大是国王
Alexander is king!
神在保佑亚历山大
May the gods bless Alexander!
神在保佑着王
May the gods bless the king!
亚历山大
Alexander!
你伤了我的心 你们这些人
You break my heart, you men.
可怕
Afraid.
你一定很恐惧
Of course you have fears.
我们都在恐惧
We all have fears…
因为之前没有人走过这么远的路
…because no one has ever gone this far before.
现在我们离环绕陆地的大洋 只有几周的路程 那是我们的发源地
And now we are weeks from the encircling ocean, our route home.
我们会造一支舰队
We’ll build a fleet of ships…
沿着尼罗河去埃及
…and sail all the way back down the Nile to Egypt.
从亚历山大港出发到家只要几星期
And from Alexandria, we shall be home within weeks.
可以和我们的亲人团聚
There to be reunited with our loved ones.
和他们分享财富和亚洲的故事
To share our great treasures and tales of Asia.