那些神灵是怎么样遭受到打击的
… is which way the gods are blowing.
亲他
Kiss him!
敬巴高斯 敬巴高斯
To Bagoas. To Bagoas!
敬我母亲的神 狄俄尼索斯 狄俄尼索斯
And to my mother’s god, Dionysus… Dionysus!
印度的首领告诉我们 早在赫拉克勒斯之前 他就曾来过这
…who, we’re told by our Indian allies, traveled here before Herakles…
大约6000年前
…some 6000 years ago.
为英雄干杯
To a hero.
为英雄干杯
To a hero!
罗克珊娜
Roxane.
你真丢脸
You lose face.
这些印度人
These Indians…
他们是下♥贱♥ 邪恶的人
…they are a low, evil people.
你不要去试图了解他们
You don’t try to understand them.
我要试
I try.
但是我知道 亚历山大
But this I know, Alexander.
在波斯 你是伟大的王
In Persia, you are a great king.
这里
Here…
他们恨你
…they hate you.
让我们回巴比伦吧
Let us go back to Babylon.
那里 你才是强大的
There, you are strong.
我们迟些时候再谈这个
We’ll talk about this later.
好
Yes.
迟些时候
Later.
再说
Talk.
我会来
I shall come.
今晚
Tonight.
我会等你
And I shall wait.
晚安 我的王
Good night, my king.
陛下
Your Majesty.
过来 亚历山大 和我们一起喝酒
Come, Alexander, drink with us.
亚历山大 亚历山大
Alexander. Alexander!
我记得曾经有段时间 你很厌恶你父亲酗酒
I remember a time you hated how your father drank.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I know why.
狄俄尼索斯是英雄
Dionysus is hero.
但他也是个疯子
But he is also mind breaker.
他破坏我们的自我控制
He destroys our self-control.
自我控制就像情人 我对他了解很深 托勒密
Self-control is a lover I’ve known too long, Ptolemy.
奋斗在骨子里时刻提醒我
The struggle worries me to the bone.
成功是腐♥败♥和失败的开端
And success I find to be as corrupt as failure.
但是狄俄尼索斯 愿他古老的灵魂
But Dionysus, bless his ancient soul…
让我自♥由♥
…frees me from myself.
然后 我会上升
And then, I move up.
我是单纯的 亚历山大
I’m simply, Alexander.
我要向巴高斯敬酒
A toast to Bagoas.
向三万美丽的波斯男孩们
And the 30,000 beautiful Persian boys…
我们训练他们 在这支伟大的军队里战斗
…we’re training to fight in this great army.
为了纪念菲利浦
And to the memory of Philip.
如果他还活着 看着他的马其顿人♥民♥
Had he lived to see his Macedonians…
被改造成了一支
…transformed into such…
漂亮的军队
…a pretty army.
敬菲利浦
To Philip.
敬真正的英雄
To a real hero.
菲利浦
Philip!
敬克雷塔斯 他已被任命为大夏总督了
To Cleitus and his new appointment as satrap of Bactria.
克雷塔斯
Cleitus.
你挑了个好时候告诉我 托勒密
That’s a fancy way of putting it, Ptolemy.
但到时候 我们就知道什么是养老和流放
But we all know what a pension and an exile is…
在干了30年之后
…after 30 years’ service.
流放
Exile?
从哪 克雷塔斯
From where, Cleitus?
从我们的家 亚历山大 马其顿
From my home, Alexander, Macedonia.
你曾经问过我余生想在哪里度过
You could’ve asked me where I wanted to spend the rest of my life.
你认为管理这个主省叫做流放
You call governing this major province exile?
陛下曾经给过他任何亲密的战友
Has Your Majesty given any of his closest companions…
一个如此远离家乡的省吗
…a province so far from home?
所以你不想做个好总督 克雷塔斯
Then you won’t make a very good satrap, will you, Cleitus?
就是这样
So be it.
让我在马其顿的破衣旧食中腐烂
Let me rot in Macedonian rags…
也好过在
…rather than shine…
这华丽的东方蛮国
…in Eastern pomp.
我不想跟那些拍马屁的人一样 围在你周围卑躬曲膝
I won’t quake and bow down like the sycophants you have around you.
赫菲斯提安 尼阿克斯 佩迪克斯
Hephaistion, Nearchus, Perdiccas.
都是我们广阔的亚洲土地上的长官
As governor of one of our most Asian of satrapies…
克雷塔斯 难道你不懂 如果波斯臣民在我面前鞠躬
…Cleitus, does it not occur to you that if my Persian subjects…
是因为这对他们很重要
…bow down before me, it’s important for them to do so?
我有坚持让希腊人也这么做吗
Do I insist on Greeks doing the same?
希腊人都说你是宙斯的儿子 你不是接受了
You accept Greek offerings as a son of Zeus, do you not?
只有他们愿意说的时候
Only when offered.
那你为什么不拒绝 这些没有意义的奉承
Why don’t you refuse these vain flatteries?
向你鞠躬也是自♥由♥
What freedom is this, to bow before you?
你不是也向赫拉克勒斯鞠躬吗 他也是凡人
You bow before Herakles, and he was mortal…
但是 宙斯的儿子
…but a son of Zeus.
你这么年轻 怎能和赫拉克勒斯相比
How can you, so young, compare yourself to Herakles?
为什么 不行
Why not?
我取得的成就已经比他多
I’ve achieved more in my years.
去得一样远
Traveled as far.
也许更远
Probably farther.
赫拉克勒斯是凭自己的力量做到的
Herakles did it by himself.
你征服亚洲是全靠自己吗 亚历山大
Did you conquer Asia by yourself, Alexander?
谁计划进军亚洲
Who planned the Asian invasion…
当你还在被我姐姐拉奈斯 追着打屁♥股♥的时候
…when you were still being spanked on your bottom by my sister Lanice?
不是你父亲吗
Was it not your father?
还是他的血脉不够高贵了
Or is his blood no longer good enough?
那就宙斯·阿蒙 你侮辱我 克雷塔斯
Zeus-Amon, is it? You insult me, Cleitus.
你嘲笑我的家人 当心点
You mock my family. Be careful.
你父亲可从来没把蛮人当朋友
Never would your father have taken barbarians as his friends…
让我们和他们平等一起战斗
…asked us to fight with them as equals in war.
我们不再出色了吗
Are we not good enough any longer?
我记得
I remember a time…
我们曾经可以直视着对方眼睛说话
…when we could talk as men, straight to the eye.
不会像这样低声下气
None of this scraping, groveling.
我记得我们曾经去打猎
I remember a time when we hunted…
一起在广场的土地上摔跤
…when we wrestled on the gymnasium floor.
现在你去亲他们
Now you kiss them?
娶一个不育的蛮女 让我们叫她王后
Take a barbarian, childless wife and dare call her queen?
快走 克雷塔斯 趁你还没送命前
Go quickly, Cleitus, before you ruin your life.
你已经傲慢自大到连神都不敬了吗
Doesn’t your great pride fear the gods any longer?
这支军队这支军队是你的心血
This army… This army is your blood, boy!
没有他们 你什么也不是
Without it, you’re nothing!
你不再被允许为这次出征效力
You no longer serve the purpose of this march!
让他离开我的视线 我不是为你效力
Get him from my sight! I don’t serve your purpose? !
那我在高加米拉救了你这只小狗 算是为谁效力
What was I serving when I saved your puppy life at Gaugamela?
宙斯的儿子 要是我当时 把你丢弃在那的尘土里呢
Were you Zeus’ boy? What if I left you to die in the dust there?
你认为我们还能在这里 被迫跟那些猿猴们坐在一起
Do you think we’d be forced now to mate with brown apes?
亚历山大
Alexander!
叫护卫来 以判国罪逮捕他
Turn out the guards! Arrest him for treason!
我和他一起走 亚历山大
I’ll go with him. Alexander.
谁和你一起 不
Who’s with him? No.
谁和他一起
Who’s with him?
我要请宙斯做见证
I call Father Zeus to witness.
我会在他面前举♥行♥审讯
I call you to trial before him!
我要看着你的阴谋败露
And we’ll see how deep this conspiracy cuts!
抓住他 以神之名 带他走
Take him! In the name of the gods, get him out!
看看你自己 伟大而又愚蠢的驴亚历山大
Now look at you! Great white ass, Alexander.
躲在他的神父后面
Hiding behind his fairy god!
或者你太自大 已经连我救了谁的命 都不记得了
Or are you too great to remember whose life was saved by me? !
我比你更像一个人 永远 带他走
I am more a man than you’ll ever be! Ever! Get him out!
他已经走了 他已经走了 亚历山大
He’s gone. He’s gone. Alexander.
过来
Come on!
你这个暴君 你已经成了 邪恶的暴君了 亚历山大
What a tyrant you are! An evil tyrant you’ve become, Alexander.