这些都是她亲手做的
She made them all herself.
真是太漂亮了
They are very beautiful.
我都忘记自己穿裙子的样子了
I can’t remember what it’s like.
阿尔伯特
Albert,
你就是你 没必要做别人
you don’t have to be anything but who you are.
这么多年你一直在夹缝中求生存
Look at how you have survived all these years.
努力工作 赚钱糊口
You’ve worked hard, you’ve saved your money.
如果你想找个合适的人
So if you want to go out and find someone
共同开始新的生活
to start a new life with
别再犹豫 大胆去做吧
then you go out and find that person.
-我没说过 乔 -你当我是聋子吗 哼
– I didn’t say that, Joe! – Well I’m not deaf, am I!
我懂你的意思 再明显不过了
I know what you said. You couldn’t help yourself!
我♥干♥嘛要那样说
Why would I ever say that?
因为你心里就是那样想的
Because it’s what you think.
-这不公平 乔 -告诉我什么是公平
– It’s not fair, Joe! – Tell me what’s fair.
你说 说啊 什么才是公平
Tell me, tell me, tell me what you think it’s fair.
我受够你了
I’m all fucking ears.
我在这鬼地方一分钱都没得到
Nothing in this whole bloody place!
这就是所谓的公平
That’s what!
棒极了
Good job.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒极了
Good, good job.
您没事吧 诺伯斯先生
Are you all right, Mr. N?
您没事吧
Are you all right?
她不应该这样作践自己的
She’s not worth it, you know.
为了乔·麦金斯 她付出了一切
She’s just full of that Joe Mackins.
但他是个极品人♥渣♥
And he’s a waster, if ever I met one.
因为怀孕的事冲她发火
And he’s pushed her in the family way.
他们正说着要去美国
And now they’re talking about going to America.
这是个十足的骗局
It’s completely show.
记住我的话
Mark my words!
他肯定会抛下她的
He’ll never take her.
从来都是
Not now! Not ever!
抱歉 这里离莫里森花♥园♥不是很近
It’s a pity this place isn’t nearer Morrison’s.
近的话就可以进去溜达吗
You think we’d be let out to walk in it if it was?
在花♥园♥草坪上游玩嬉耍的
It’d be Lord and Lady Snot
是贵族和夫人们
swanking it up and down the grass,
不是我们这种人
Not you and me.
你和乔去过海边了 是吗
You and Joe have been down to the sea, haven’t you?
那又怎么样
And what if we have?
我只是觉得一个女孩子家
Well, it’s just that I don’t think it’s right
脚踩两只船不太好
for a girl to be keeping company with two fellows.
而且我觉得…
And I thought…
你什么意思
What did you think?
你不够关心我
That you didn’t care for me enough.
关心什么
Enough for what?!
我们约会有一阵子了
We’ve been walking out, so-called, for awhile now.
动口不动手可真是怪怪的
It’s not natural to be just talking,
都没抱过我的腰
never wanting to put your arm around a girl’s waist.
这是结婚以后才能做的事…
But that’s for when we’re married…
结婚?
Married?!
第一次听到你说起结婚
This is the first time you said anything about getting married.
那家店 我已经下定金了
I’ve put a deposit on the shop.
100镑
A hundred pounds.
中介称别人也想买♥♥
The agent says he has another offer
我们必须在周一之前决定
and that we have until Monday to decide.
否则不退定金
After that we’ll loose the deposit.
我们
“We”?
我们的店会赚大钱的
We’ll make a great success of our shop.
人们争相上门
People will be coming to see us,
在大厅里 喝着茶
and having tea with us
和我们谈生意
in the parlor…
我们将会有个梦幻般的婚礼
And our wedding will be a great… wonder.
梦幻般的
A great wonder?
是啊 没错
Oh, it would be that, all right!
你是不是脑子进水了
Sometimes I think you’re soft in the head, did you know that?
有哪个男人亲都不亲一下
What kind of a man would ask a girl to marry him
就直接向女孩子求婚的
without ever having so much as kissed her?
不想亲我就表明不爱我
You must not love me if you don’t want to kiss me.
我才不会嫁给一个
I don’t wanna marry a man
不爱我的人
who is not in loved with me.
但…
But…
我是真心爱你的
I do love you!
这也叫亲吗
You call that kissing?
这才是真正的爱情之吻
That’s the way people in love kiss!
乔·麦金斯就是这样亲我的
That’s the way Joe Mackins kisses me!
这种亲吻才是我所渴望的
That’s the way I like to be kissed.
我要回去了
I’m going home.
海伦
Helen!
海伦 别走
Helen, wait…
你是个笨男人
You’re a fool of a man!
如果你觉得我是…笨男人
If you think me a fool of a man,
为什么还要跟我出来约会
why did you walk out with me?
我也不知道哪根筋搭错了
I don’t know why!
现在我后悔了
I wish I hadn’t!
请你以后不要再为我♥操♥心了
Anyway, you won’t have to worry about that any more.
什么意思
What do you mean?
海伦 请别走
Please Helen, wait!
我还为你订做了鞋子和袜子呢
What about the shoes and stockings I ordered for you.
-叫我怎么办 -袜子我会来拿的
– What should I do with them? – I’ll take the stockings.
-那鞋子呢 -也会来拿的
– And the shoes? – And the shoes!
你不会穿着它们和乔·麦金斯约会吧
And you’ll wear them when you walk out with Joe Mackins?
当然会
Yes!
他不会带你去美国的
He won’t take you to America!
他会丢下你们
He’ll leave you here.
你 还有孩子
You and the baby.
他一定会丢下你们的
He will. He’ll leave you.
不
No.
-他不会丢下我 -跟着我才可靠
– He will not leave me! – You would be safe with me.
-他不会抛弃我 -我会照顾你们娘俩
– He will not leave me. – I will take care of you both.
别说了
Stop it!
为什么要说这事呢
Why do you say that?
下雪了
It’s snowing.
别担心帽子会弄湿
Don’t worry about the hat.
我再给你买♥♥一顶
I’ll buy you another one.
不用了
No!
再见
Goodbye!
尊敬的夫人
Your Ladyship!
再次光临 不胜荣幸
How wonderful to see you back.
-肖女士 -谢谢
– Miss Shaw… – Thank you!
我按老规矩给您留了房♥间
I put you in your usual rooms.
那边
There, now.
约瑟夫会替你们料理的
Joseph will look after you.
借道
Out of my way!
借道
Out of my way!
干活 你个懒虫
Hop to it, you lazy fellow!
快点干活
Hop to it!
这是什么
What’s that?
蓝色的东西我从来不碰 拿走
I never eat anything blue. Please take it away!
为什么不早点告诉我
Am I the last to know?
我要撵她走 这个贱女人
I’ll throw her out, the brazen hussy.
把他们全撵走 说得出做得到
I’ll throw them both out! By God I will!
你才不是这样的人
You’ll do no such thing.
不行 海伦
I can’t do it, Helen.
我也不想这样 但是不行
I hate myself for it, but I can’t.
你也知道这不是第一次争执了
It’s the same old story and you know it.
为了孩子的事都争了多少次了
And how many times have you seen it happen?
不应该怀孕的
It shouldn’t have happened!
但事实已经发生了
But it did happen!
所以我们又得争一次
But it happened to soon!
孩子会改变我们
It’ll change us.