-果酱 -果酱
– Jams? – Jams?
没错 果酱 薯酱 无花果酱
Yes, jams! Yam jams, fig jams.
-薯酱 -枣酱
– Yam jams! – And date jams.
去核的 美味的 异国果酱
Seedless, delicious, exotic jams.
别再扯果酱了
Move away from the jams.
-什么 -有珠宝
– What? – We have jewels.
珠宝 有珠宝 还有那个
Jewels! We have them! And, uh, that!
那边那个
Over there,
藏起来的悬念
hidden for suspense.
请看
Ta-da!
是个轮子吗
It’s a wheel?
它很贵重的
It’s, uh, very expensive.
你打算用这么贵重的东西买♥♥什么呢
And what do you hope to buy with this expensive?
买♥♥你
You!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no.
买♥♥你陪我共度些许时光 不是…
A moment with you, a moment. That’s not…
你是在暗示我可供买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Are you suggesting I am for sale?
当然
Of course…
不是 不 当然不是
not! No, of course not!
不是的
No!
神灯里又冷又黑
It’s cold and it’s dark in that lamp.
但我情愿回去
But I prefer it to this.
请允许我失陪
Please excuse me.
我要去找些饼
I need to go and find some bread.
配果酱吃
For the jams.
不 我不是那个意思 我…
No! That’s not what I meant. I…
您表现得很好
You did great.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
别穷追不舍 你完全搞砸了
Just leave her alone. You didn’t do great.
你还会有说话的机会的
You will get the chance to speak again.
希望你能来参加今天的晚宴 阿里王子
We hope you can join us tonight, Prince Ali,
我们要庆祝丰收
when we celebrate our harvest.
乐意之至 安详的陛下
Of course, your serene self.
我们会参加的
We will join you.
能言善道
Smooth.
我活了一万年
In 10,000 years…
从没这么丢人过
I’ve never been that embarrassed.
别担心 你还没有出局
Don’t worry. You are not out of the game yet.
拿出你在派对上惯常的表现就好
Just do whatever you’d normally do at a party.
我从没参加过派对
I’ve never been to a party.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
那你最好赶紧回屋里去
You’re gonna need to go back to the room, then.
你不能毁了我的夜晚
You’re not messing up my night.
阿里王子
Prince Ali.
可以和您说几句话吗 私下说
May I have a word? Privately.
此事与您的侍仆无关
This doesn’t concern your servant.
我就在那边 干我自己的事
Well, be over there minding my business.
我知道您是什么人
I know who you are.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
您是个野心勃勃的人 和我一样
You’re a man of great ambition like myself.
你好像还没有自我介绍过
I, uh, don’t believe we’ve been properly introduced.
我是贾法尔 苏丹的维齐尔
Jafar, vizier to the sultan.
我可以成为有价值的盟友 帮您达成所愿
I could be a valuable ally to help you get what you want.
我 我会考虑的
I, uh… I will think on that.
别让公主久等了
I don’t wanna keep the princess waiting.
也许是我没说清楚
Perhaps I’m not making myself clear.
过了这个村可就没这个店了 明白吗
This offer will not be on the table for long, you see.
阿里王子
Prince Ali.
抱歉打扰 阿里王子 他们在找您了
Excuse me. Prince Ali, your presence is requested.
我猜他就是那个人
So, I guess that’s the guy.
就是那个人
That’s the guy.
她就在那边 你的机会来了
Okay, there she is. This is your chance.
说实话
You know what?
这里人太多了 我觉得我做不到
There are a lot of people. I don’t think I can do this.
-你可以的 -好吧
– You’ll be fine. – Okay.
这次很简单的
This one’s gonna be easy.
瞧瞧她的侍女
And look at her handmaid.
她要去拿酒了
And she’s going to get some punch.
我也有点渴呢
Feelin’ a little thirsty myself.
不不不 你不能走
No! No, no! You can’t leave me.
他们会看穿我的
They’ll see right through me.
不 他们不会的 你只需要走过去就好
No, they won’t. All you have to do is walk over there.
然后说话 我还得开口说话
And speak. I also have to speak.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen to me.
我住在一盏油灯里
I live in a lamp.
而这是一场派对
This is a party.
别给我搞砸了 好吗
Do not mess this up for me. Okay?
我喜欢派对
I like to party.
去拿下她
Go get her!
好吧
Okay.
茉莉公主
Princess Jasmine!
是你 你还没走啊
You? You’re still here?
是的
Yes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是检查一下水温是否合适
I’m just making sure the water is a good temperature.
你怎么没在那边
Why are you not over there?
我要怎么跟他比
How am I supposed to compete with that?
看看他 那么有王子风范
Look at him. He’s so princely.
你得对你的资本表现得更加自信
You have got to be more confident about what you have to offer.
我有什么资本
What do I have to offer?
偷食物的本领吗
Knowledge of how to steal food?
在屋舍间跳跃的技巧吗
How to jump between buildings?
但是阿里王子 他有珠宝
Now, Prince Ali, he has jewels.
不 打住 打住
No, stop, stop, stop!
我把你的外表变成了王子
I made you look like a prince on the outside.
但是我没有改变你的内在
But I didn’t change anything on the inside.
阿里王子领到门
Prince Ali got you to the door…
开门还需阿♥拉♥丁
but Aladdin has to open it.
看见没 苏丹喜欢我
See, the sultan does like me!
好吧 或许他会娶你当老婆
Okay, well, maybe he’ll let you be his wife.
看啊 又一位对阿爸更感兴趣的王子
Look at that, another prince more interested in Baba.
说不好 我觉得这位可能与众不同
I don’t know, I think this one might be different.
而且他还带了一位魅力非凡的朋友
And he comes with an incredibly attractive friend.
但愿能成
Please make it work.
那阿里王子呢
And what about Prince Ali?
您看他 他已经很努力了
Look at him. He’s trying so hard.
这就是问题所在
And that’s the problem.
-是时候大放异彩了 -不
– Showtime. – No.
我在等待合适的时机
I’m waiting for the right moment.
不 别等了 不能再等了
No. No waiting. We’re done waiting.
不 我说了算 好吗
No, I’m in charge. Okay?
时机到了我会告诉你的
I say when it’s the right moment.
你不是吧
Really? Really?
他来了 说点什么 表现得自然点
He’s here. Say something, act natural.
您好
Hi!
果酱的事我很抱歉 还有那些珠宝…
I’m sorry for the jams, and the jewels…
还有说要买♥♥你的事
and the buying you.
那不是我的本意 是我说的 我没…
That wasn’t me. It was me, I don’t…
是我 我没有双胞胎兄弟 但我…
It was me, I don’t have a twin or anything, but I…
跳舞吗 我很乐意
Dance? I’d love to.
好的
Yes.
跳舞
Dance?
舞力全开
Just dance.
快去
Go. Go.
我怎么办
What am I suppose to do?
放轻松
Relax.
漂亮 跳得好
Bravo! Well done!
他有古怪
Something very strange about him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!