好的 非常普通
Right, totally normal.
你还是蓝色的
Still blue.
顶髻真的有必要吗
Do we need the top knot?
这是我的闪光点
That’s my little cherry on top!
行吧
Okay, okay.
那你打算许什么愿呢
So, what are you gonna wish?
我还没想过呢
I haven’t thought about that.
看来你真的不是那种人
You really are not that guy.
好吧
Okay.
那你会许什么愿
So, what would you wish for?
从没有人问过我这个问题
No one’s ever asked me that before.
不过答案很简单
It’s an easy one, though.
我会许愿获得自♥由♥
I’d wish to be free.
不用再说
To not have to say,
“嗖 有什么需要吗”
“Poof! Can I help you?”
“嗖 您想要什么”
“Poof! What would you like?”
“嗖 欢迎来到神灯”
“Poof! Welcome to the lamp.
“请问您要点什么”
“May I take your order, please?”
自♥由♥
Freedom.
我许愿
I wish to be…
变成人类
to be human.
你为什么不放自己自♥由♥
Why don’t you just set yourself free?
魔毯 你听到这小子说什么了吗
Carpet! Did you hear what this boy said?
我为什么不放自己自♥由♥
Why don’t I set myself free?
精灵获得自♥由♥的办法只有一个
Only way a genie gets to be free…
那就是神灯的主人
is if the owner of the lamp
用他的一个愿望来放他自♥由♥
uses one of his wishes to set him free…
上次这种事发生还是在…
and the last time that happened was, like,
其实压根就没发生过
the fourth of Never-ary.
我来许愿 我有三个愿望 对吗
I’ll do it. I’ve got three, right?
其实你只剩两个了
Actually, you have two left.
你用了一个愿望来离开洞穴 记得吗
You used one to get out of the cave. Remember?
是我吗 还是你
Did I? Or did you?
我记得你说要擦拭神灯才能许愿
I thought I had to be rubbing the lamp.
好啊 小滑头
Okay, little street boy.
咱们倒个带
Let’s rewind the tape.
好吧 精灵 我许愿…
Okay, Genie. I wish…
猴子拿灯的把戏
Little monkey with the lamp trick!
从没见过呢
Never seen that one before.
我会盯住你的
I’ll keep my eye on you.
不过现在 我可以用第三个愿望放你自♥由♥了
At least now, I can use my third wish to set you free.
愿望是这么回事
Here’s the thing about wishes…
你拥有的越多 想要的就更多
the more you have, the more you want.
我不是这样的
That’s not me.
我们走着瞧吧
We’ll see about that.
不过确实有件事
But there is something.
这表情我见过
Seen that face before.
她是谁 哪个姑娘
Who is she? Who’s the girl?
她是公主
She’s a princess.
哪个姑娘不是公主呢
Aren’t they all?
我常说 “奉你的女人为女王”
“Treat your woman like a queen,” I always say.
不 不 她是真正的公主
No. No, she’s an actual princess.
我已经说明过了
Well, I already told you,
我不能让人坠入爱河…
I can’t make anyone love anyone, so…
不用 我们擦出火花了
No, no. We had a connection.
真的吗
Did they?
她聪明善良 还很漂亮
Okay. She is smart, and kind, and so beautiful.
但是她必须嫁给…
But she has to marry a…
你能让我变成王子吗
Can you make me a prince?
“变成王子”这个说法太含糊了
There’s a lot of gray area in “make me a prince.”
我可以给你变一个王子
I could just make you a prince.
不是的
Oh, no.
没错 从今以后你就要跟那个伙计
Right. You’d be snuggled up with that dude
相依为命了
for the rest of your life.
你们看到我的王宫了吗
Y’all seen my palace?
要说得详细具体
Be specific with your words.
-重点在于细节 -明白了
– The deal is in the detail. – Got it.
我不太明白的是
Which I don’t really understand
如果她已经喜欢上你了
because if she already likes you…
为什么还要变呢
why change?
我说了 她必须嫁给一位王子
I told you, she has to marry a prince.
我只想回家 伙计
I just wanna go home, man!
好吧 我可以办到
Okay, I can do that.
这次是正式许愿
An official wish this time,
如果有人在计数的话
for those of us who are counting…
比如说我
which now, I am one.
精灵 我许愿…
Genie, I wish…
神灯
Lamp.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 精灵
All right. Genie…
别伤着他 精灵
Don’t hurt him, Genie!
我许愿变成王子
I wish to become a prince.
退后点 小子 我需要空间施展魔力
Back up, boy. I need some room to work.
我要给你变身了
I’m about to fabulize you.
精灵
Genie?
有点头晕 不过快适应了吧
Little head-spinney. Better though, right?
感觉好像逐渐习惯了
I think I’m getting used to it.
好吧 王子 王子
Okay, a prince, a prince.
很明显 贫民风格的造型行不通
Obviously, the ghetto-chic is not gonna work.
我想到了长春花紫
I’m feeling a periwinkle.
什么是长春花紫
What’s periwinkle?
不 荨麻酒绿
No! Chartreuse.
樱桃红
Cerise!
-线条一塌糊涂 -这是什么
– The lines are all wrong. – What is this?
颜色和你的肤色冲突了
The color clashes with your skin tone,
轮廓不清晰
the silhouette is confused.
这帽子好大
This is a big hat!
不 这帽子不大
No, that is not a big hat.
拜托 精灵 好好想想
Come on, Genie! Gotta kick the door down!
大胆一点 用纯金色
We gotta go bold and gold!
不行
No!
-太离谱了 -精灵 你生疏了
– We’ve gone too far. – Genie, you’re slippin’!
不能和沙漠的颜色冲突
It’s gotta be neutral for the desert.
象牙色 米色 骨色 阿尔比恩风格
Ivory, beige, bone, Albion.
这身服饰好沉
It’s a little heavy.
纯白色
White.
人群开始狂欢
And the crowd goes wild!
精灵 精灵火力全开
The genie! The genie’s on fire!
精灵火力全开 伙计们
The genie’s on fire, folks!
别伤着他 精灵 别烫伤他
Don’t hurt him, Genie! Don’t scald him!
快来给我降温
Somebody cool me down!
快来扑灭我 我太惹火了
Somebody put me out! I’m too much!
我回来了
I’m back!
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
你当然喜欢 小子 这是我变的
Of course you like it, boy! I made it!
我觉得功劳在我
I think that’s me.
严格来说 功劳在我
Strictly speaking, it is me.
毕竟大部分活都是我♥干♥的
I mean, I did most of the work.
你只是在这站着
You was just standing there.
不过我理解你
But I hear you.
可我不会被人们认出来吗
But won’t people recognize me?
没人会认出你的
Nobody’ll recognize you.
这就是精灵的魔力
That’s how genie magic works.
你说什么 人们就看到什么
People see what they’re told to see.
好吧 那我是谁
Right. Who am I?
谁…
Who…?
阿里王子
Prince Ali?
来自
From?
来自阿巴布瓦
From Ababwa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!