因为你手中的精灵有求必应
You got a genie that never fails
我是最牛的
I’m the best.
错不了
Yeah.
不够是吧
Not enough, huh?
我开玩笑呢 瞧好了
I’m kidding. Watch this.
我开始了
Here I go!
伴奏起
Back up.
当心
Watch out!
你已经把我惹毛了
You done wound me up.
让你瞧瞧我的真本事
‘Bout to show you what I’m working with.
阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝
Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves
山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归
Scheherazade had a thousand tales
不过主人你最走运
But, master, you’re in luck because up your sleeves
因为你手中的魔法百试百灵
You got a brand of magic never fails
熊熊力量随你使
You got some power in your corner now
种种重武任你用
Heavy ammunition in your camp
拳打脚踢 潇洒至极
You got some punch, pizzazz yahoo, and how
但擦灯壁 仅此而已
All you gotta do is rub that lamp
然后我会说
And then I’ll say
先生 敢问尊姓大名
Mister, man what’s your name?
随便啦 你有什么愿望要许
Whatever what will your pleasure be?
你点单 我来记
Let me take your order I’ll jot it down
你从没有过我这样的朋友
You ain’t never had a friend like me
人生是餐馆 我是你领班
Life is your restaurant and I’m your maitre d’
无论你想要何物 快悄悄与我说起
Come whisper to me whatever it is you want
你从没有过我这样的朋友
You ain’t never had a friend like me
我们以服务为荣
We pride ourselves on service
你是老大 是国王 号♥令天下
You the boss the king, the shah
你许愿 我实现
Say what you wish it’s yours, true dish
何不再来点果仁蜜饼
How about a little more baklava?
这边选几件 那边全试遍
Have some of column A, try all of column B
我现在兴致勃勃要帮你 兄弟
I’m in the mood to help you, dude
你从没有过我这样的朋友
You ain’t never had a friend like me
这是重头戏 当心了
This the big part! Watch out!
这是重头戏
This the big part!
你的朋友能否死亡旋转
Can your friends do this?
你的朋友能否无影套环
Can your friends do that?
你的朋友能否从小帽里
Can your friends pull this
扯出一块小魔毯
Outta they little hat?
你的朋友能否如我这般
Can your friends go
我是灯中精灵
I’m the genie of the lamp
只要有机会 说学逗唱随便来一套
I can sing, rap, dance if you give me a chance
别瞪着大眼 傻傻坐着像个笨蛋
Don’t sit there buggy-eyed
你所有白日祈祷我来一次兑完
I’m here to answer all your midday prayers
字据为证 如假包换
You got me bona fide certified
你的任何事 精灵来代♥办♥
Got a genie for your charge d’affaires
我帮你的热情快要爆表
I got a powerful urge to help you out
你有什么愿望 我真的想知道
So what you wish? I really wanna know
你无疑有个超长的清单列表
You got a list that’s three miles long, no doubt
你只需像这样擦擦灯就好
All you gotta do is rub like so
这位先生
Mister…
-阿♥拉♥丁 -棒
– Aladdin. – Yes!
许一个两个三个愿
One wish or two or three
我尽力帮你全实现
Well, I’m on the job
你个大人物
You big nabob
你从没有过 从没有过我这样的
You ain’t never had a friend never had a friend
你从没有过 从没有过我这样的
You ain’t never had a friend never had a friend
你从没有过我这样的
You ain’t never had a friend
朋友
Like me
你从没有过我这样的朋友
You ain’t never had A friend like me
你可以鼓掌了
You can clap now.
不不不 别客气 过奖了
No, no, no, no. Please, please. Please, please.
你可以等重见天日后再谢我
You can thank me outside. In the sun.
等你许愿让我们出去后
When you wish us out.
到底要怎么做来着
So, how does it work?
你在逗我吧
You’re kidding, right?
整首歌♥就是操作指南
The whole song was the instructions!
显然你无法听与跳同时进行
Obviously, you can’t dance and listen at the same time.
概括如下 第一步 擦拭神灯
So, here’s the basics. Step one, rub the lamp.
第二步 说出你的愿望 第三步
Step two, say what you want. Step three…
没有第三步 瞧 就这么简单
there is no step three. See, it’s that easy.
你有三个愿望
You get three wishes…
说之前必须擦拭神灯并说”我许愿” 懂了吗
they must begin with rubbing the lamp and saying, “I wish.” Got it?
-应该吧 -还有几条规矩
– I think so. – Couple other rules.
你不能许愿要更多愿望 三个足够了
You can’t wish for more wishes. Three is enough.
还有 我不能让人坠入爱河
Now, I can’t make anybody love anybody
或者让人死而复生
or bring anybody back from the dead.
有不明白的地方尽管打断我
Feel free to interrupt me anytime you don’t understand.
我说笑呢 任何情况下都不要打断我
I’m kidding, don’t ever interrupt me, no matter what.
通常我不需要解释这么多
Now, I usually don’t have to go through all of this…
因为得到我的人
because by the time the guy gets to me,
基本都想好要什么了
he pretty much knows what he wants…
通常都不外乎是
and it generally has to do with
无尽金钱 无上权力
tons of money and power!
帮我个忙 别搞那一套
Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup.
我保证 再多的金钱 再大的权力
I promise you there is not enough money and power on earth
也无法让人满足
for you to be satisfied.
明白了吗 好了 你的第一个愿望是什么
Good? So, what’s your first wish?
我必须考虑一下
Well, I have to think about it.
毕竟只有三个愿望
I mean, if there are only three…
再说为什么只有三个
Why are there only three anyway?
我不知道 谁在乎啊
I don’t know, who cares?
你不知道
You don’t know?
我以为你无所不知
I thought you were all-knowing.
那是因为你没认真听
That’s ’cause you don’t listen.
我从未说过我是全知的
I never said I was all-knowing.
我说的是 我是全能的
I said I was all-powerful.
苏丹

我是宇宙中最强大的生灵
The most powerful being in the universe.
就算有我不知道的东西
Look, whatever I don’t know,
我也可以去学
I know I can learn it.
重见天日后学
Outside in the sun.
许个愿还要故纵欲擒吗
Why are you playing hard to wish?
我知道你看不出来 但我现在很苍白
I know you can’t tell, but I am very pale.
这是天蓝色 我原本的肤色是海蓝色
This is sky blue. My natural pigmentation is navy.
让我们晒晒太阳吧
Give us some sun.
好吧 精灵 我许愿你带我们离开洞穴
Okay, Genie. I wish for you to get us out of this cave.
太好了
Boom! Booyah!
他许下了第一个愿望
He has made his first wish!
感谢您选择魔毯 骆驼和篷车服务
Thank you for choosing Carpets, Camels and Caravans.
请不要忘记在出去的路上给精灵小费
Please don’t forget to tip your genie on the way out.
坚持住 小子
Hold yourself, kid!
天呐 看看这个世界
Man, look at this world.
太广袤了
It’s so big!
在神灯里 四面都是
Inside the lamp, everything is, like,
铜壁 铜壁 铜壁
brass, brass, brass!
你心想 “这是铜吗”
You’re like, “Oh! Is that some copper?”
不 是黄铜
Nope, brass!
感觉这就是精灵的宿命
Sorta the problem with the genie life…
拥有举世无双的非凡魔力
phenomenal cosmic powers,
但只有小之又小的生存空间
but itty-bitty living space.
是神灯有魔力 还是你本身有魔力
So, is this magic, or are you magic?
两者是捆绑销♥售♥的
Kind of a package deal.
你能在这样做之前给我个提醒吗
Can you warn me before you do that?
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
好吧
Right.
我必须在这把愿许完吗
So, do I have to make all my wishes here?
如果我带你回阿格拉巴 人们会不会…
I mean, if I take you back to Agrabah, won’t people…?
不会不会 我可以变得非常普通
No, no, no! I can look totally normal.

Boo!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!