结识平民是她的乐趣
It amuses her to meet commoners.
你真以为她喜欢你吗
Did you actually think she liked you?
你有名字吗
What do they call you?
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁 我们这类人必须现实一点…
Aladdin. People like us must be realistic if…
我们这类人
Us?
你看 我曾经和你一样
You see, I was once like you.
是个惯偷
A common thief.
只不过我深谋远虑
Only I thought bigger.
窃钩者诛
Steal an apple and you’re a thief,
窃国者侯
steal a kingdom and you’re a statesman.
只有弱者才裹足不前
Only weak men stop there.
除非成为最强大的人
You’re either the most powerful man in the room,
否则一切都没有意义
or you’re nothing.
而你 撞上了一个机会
You, you stumbled upon an opportunity.
我可以给你财宝
I can make you rich.
足以让公主动心的财宝
Rich enough to impress a princess.
但是天下没有免费的午餐
But nothing comes for free.
你要我做什么
What would I have to do?
这附近有个洞穴
There’s a cave nearby,
里面有一盏普通的油灯
and in it, a simple oil lamp.
为我取回来
Retrieve it for me
我就给你足以让公主动心的财宝
and I will make you wealthy enough to impress a princess.
你对她无关紧要
You’re nothing to her,
但是这可以改变
but you could be.
你的人生现在才开始 阿♥拉♥丁
Your life begins now, Aladdin.
还在等吗
Still waiting?
不是 我是出来…
No. No, I came out to…
他保证过的
He promised.
需要我的话 我就在楼上
I’ll be upstairs if you need me.
晚安 达莉亚
Good night, Dalia.
奇迹山洞
The Cave of Wonders.
进去后 你会看到数量超乎想象的财宝
When you enter, you will see more riches than you ever dreamed of…
金子 钻石 还有那盏灯
gold, diamonds, and the lamp.
把它拿给我 我就给你财宝和自♥由♥
Bring it to me and I will make you rich and free.
但是不要动其它宝物
But take no other treasure,
不论你有多么心动
no matter how sorely you are tempted.
你一定会心动的
And you will be tempted.
只有一人能进入此地
Only one may enter here.
一个价值深藏内心的人
One whose worth lies far within.
未经雕琢的璞玉
The diamond in the rough.
记住
Remember…
除了神灯其余不能碰
take nothing but the lamp.
阿布 不能碰
Abu, don’t touch.
记得吗
Remember?
阿布
Abu.
这是一张魔毯
This is a magic carpet.
这种东西竟然真的存在
These really do exist.
你好 魔毯
Hello, Carpet.
让我看看能不能帮你脱困
Let’s see what we can do about your situation here.
好了
Okay.
别客气
Don’t mention it.
阿布 管好你的小猴爪
Abu, keep your little monkey hands to yourself.
阿布 不
Abu, no!
你碰了禁拿宝物
You have touched the forbidden treasure.
你将再也不能
Now you will never again…
重见天日
see the light of day!
魔毯
Carpet!
阿布 快跳
Abu, jump!
你能伸手拉我一把吗
Could you give me a hand?
先把神灯给我
First, the lamp.
不 你先伸手
No, first your hand.
我们时间不多
We don’t have much time.
把神灯给我
Give me the lamp.
伸手
Your hand!
不再是一人之下了 主人
Second no more, master.
该你伸手了
Now your hand.
我伸脚怎么样
How about my foot?
不 不
No! No!
滚下去 猴子
Get off me, monkey!
停下
Stop.
贱猴子 一人之下
Dirty monkey! Second, second!
我们好像还活着
We’re alive. I think.
谢谢你 魔毯
Thank you, Carpet.
阿布
Abu.
你是怎么…
How did you…?
你个狡猾的小猴
You cunning little monkey.
现在我们只需找条路出去
Now, all we need’s a way out.
魔毯 你知道怎么出去吗
Carpet, do you know a way out of here?
神灯
The lamp?
这是什么
What is that?
召唤我的伟人啊
Great one who summons me,
命令我的恶人啊
terrible one who commands me…
我恪守誓言 效忠于三个愿望
I stand by my oath, loyalty to wishes three.
我说了 “召唤我的…”
I said, “Great…”
小子 请问你老板在哪
Excuse me, boy, where’s your boss?
帮帮忙 你老板在哪
Help me out here. Where’s your boss?
要是我想自言自语
If I was gonna talk to myself,
干脆就待在灯里了
I could’ve just stayed in the lamp.
你好
Hello?
我…
I’m…
拿出你的男子气概说话
Use your big boy voice.
我在和一个冒烟的蓝巨人说话吗
I’m talking to a smoking blue giant?
不对
No!
我不是巨人
I am not a giant,
我是精灵 两者大不相同
I am a genie. There is a difference.
巨人是谣传
Giants are not real.
-你老板在哪 -我老板
– Where’s your boss? – My boss?
听着 小子 这事我做很久了
Look, kid, I’ve been doing this a long time, all right?
总是有一个人…
There’s always a guy, you know…
骗了他人或葬了他人
he’s cheated somebody or buried somebody…
你懂我的意思 那个人在哪
I mean, you get my point. Where’s that guy?
我认识那个人 他在外面
I know that guy. He’s outside.
所以这里只有你和我吗
So, it’s just you and me down here?
还有一只猴子
And a monkey?
那是你的私事
That’s your personal business…
不过晚点我们需要谈谈这猴子的事
but we gonna need to talk about that monkey later.
真是一只帅气的小猴
It’s a pretty little monkey.
所以是你擦拭了神灯
So, you rubbed the lamp?
好吧 你介意…
Okay. Do you mind…
你介意我在这边稍微拉伸一下吗
if I could just stretch it out over here, do you mind?
你是在问我吗
Are you asking me?
是的 你是我的主人
Yes. You’re my master.
我是你的主人吗
I’m your master?
下犬式
Downward dog.
不不不 你看着更应该当我的主人
No, no, no. You look like you should be my master.
是啊 但规矩不是这样的
Right, but that’s not quite how it works, though.
你被困在这里面多久了
How long have you been trapped in here?
大约一千年
‘Bout thousand years.
一千年
A thousand years?
“一千年”
“A thousand years.”
小子 只有我觉得你一直大惊小怪吗
Kid, is it me or does, like, everything surprise you?
你真的不知道我是谁吗
So, you really don’t know who I am?
精灵 愿望 神灯 你都不耳熟吗
Genie, wishes, lamp, none of that ringing a bell?
这倒是头一回
Well, that’s a first.
猴子
Monkey!
毋需担心他 他没事的
You don’t need to worry about him. He’s fine.
阿里巴巴败四十大盗获宝贝
Well, Ali Baba he had them 40 thieves
山鲁佐德讲一千故事终得归
Scheherazade had a thousand tales
不过主人你最走运
But, master, you’re in luck because up your sleeve

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!