心碎复来 言语难再
Broken again left with nothing to say
我声徒被 奔雷掩埋
My voice drowned out in the thunder
但我不能流泪
But I can’t cry
我也不能崩溃
And I can’t start to crumble
纵使他们想方设法
Whenever they try
堵我口舌 灭我志气
to shut me or cut me down
我不能沉默不语
I can’t stay silent
纵然他们想让我闭口不谈
Though they wanna keep me quiet
威胁若来 我将战栗
And I tremble when they try it
我只自知不会沉默不语
All I know is I won’t go speechless
打开大门
Open the gate!
太厉害了
Splendid!
你知道该怎么做 阿布
You know what to do, Abu.
放开我 放开 贱猴子
Get off me! Get off me, you dirty monkey!
滚开 快滚开
Go away! Go away! Go away!
关上大门
Close the gate!
贱猴子
Dirty monkey!
街头小偷 街头小偷
Street thief. Street thief.
“牢记你的身份 贾法尔”
“Remember your place, Jafar.”
牢记你的身份
Remember your place!
如果再让我听到一次
If I hear that one more time…
对不起 主人
Sorry, master!
又一次被鼠目寸光的笨蛋侮辱了
Another petty insult from that small-minded fool.
他眼中只有这座城市
He sees a city
而我却着眼建立帝国
where I see an empire.
真有远见
Such vision.
一旦神灯落入我手中
Once that lamp sits in my hand…
他的王位就是我的了
then I shall sit on his throne.
小偷 宫殿里有小偷
Thief. Thief in the palace.
“宫殿里有小偷”
“Thief in the palace”?
正是如此 小偷
That’s what I said. Thief!
你看到什么了 伊阿古
What have you seen, Iago?
未经雕琢的璞玉
Diamond in the rough.
我告诉过你们 快点
I told you, now, come on!
擦的范围再大一点
Bigger circles. Bigger circles.
真是个机灵的小子
Who’s a clever boy?
可是一定有我力所能及的事 达莉亚
But, Dalia, there has to be something I can do.
一位英俊的王子想要娶您
A handsome prince wants to marry you.
还有比这更完美的人生吗
When will life get easier?
我不是不想结婚 只是…
It’s not that I don’t want to marry, it’s just…
您想成为苏丹 但是为什么
You want to be sultan. But why?
你还记得我母亲以前常说的话吗
You remember my mother used to say…
我们永远不会比最不幸的百姓更幸福
we would only ever be as happy as our least happy subject?
如果她见到我今天所见的景象
If she saw what I saw today,
她一定会心碎的
she would be heartbroken.
她也一定会希望您平平安安
She would also want you to be safe.
并且干干净净 我去准备沐浴
And clean. I’ll draw the bath.
贾法尔的守卫无处不在
Jafar’s guards on every corner.
很快 他就会让他们冒着生命危险
Soon, he’d have them invading our neighbors,
入侵邻国 为了什么呢
risking lives, for what?
我能帮上忙
I can help.
我知道我能
I know I can.
我注定能成就比嫁给一位草包王子更伟大的事
I was born to do more than marry some useless prince.
如果您必须嫁给一位草包王子
If you had to marry a useless prince,
这一位绝对不是您最糟糕的选择
you could certainly do worse than this one.
他高大英俊
He’s tall and handsome.
诚然 他有点迟钝
And yes, he’s a little dim,
但你们只是要结婚而已
but you’re just getting married.
您又不非得跟他说话
It’s not like you have to talk to him.
但是您更喜欢今天集市上的那个男孩
But you’d prefer that boy from the market.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
喝茶吗
Tea?
你 是你
You? You!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
快进来
Get in here, now!
我来把手镯还给你
I came back to return your bracelet.
我的手镯 在哪呢
My bracelet? Where is it?
在你手腕上
On your wrist.
什么
What?
不赖嘛
Not bad.
我喜欢她这个地方的布置
I like what she’s done with the place.
你是怎么通过守卫的
How did you get past the guards?
挺有难度 不过山人自有妙计
That was challenging, but I have my ways.
趁公主不在
While the princess is out,
你愿意跟我一起去散步吗
would you like to go for a stroll?
顺便聊一聊
Have a little chat?
你真让人难以置信
You are unbelievable.
你不能闯进王宫
You cannot just break into a palace
然后像主人一样闲庭信步
and walk around like you own the place.
如果你一无所有
If you don’t have anything,
你就得表现得像是坐拥天下
you have to act like you own everything.
你的回答是什么 我可是帮你找回了手镯
So, what do you say? I did find your bracelet.
不是你找到的 是你偷走的
You did not find it, you stole it!
纠正一下 是猴子偷走的
Correction, the monkey stole it.
他是你的猴子
He’s your monkey.
猴子就是猴子
He’s still just a monkey.
谁下令送茶了
Who ordered the tea?
是我
I did.
为您准备的 茉莉公主
For you, Princess Jasmine.
公主殿下
Your Majesty!
您为什么表现得这么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
我是公主
I’m the princess.
是的
Yes.
我的人生真美好
And it is good to be me…
拥有宏伟的宫殿
with all my palaces…
数不清的金银珠宝
and wagons of gold things…
每小时都能换一套服饰
and dresses for every hour of the day.
现在该给我的猫洗澡了
Now it is time for my cat to be cleaned.
她很少出宫
She doesn’t get out much.
显而易见
Clearly.
你不是应该在洗澡吗
Aren’t you supposed to be in the bath?
侍女丫头
Servant girl,
这只猫可不会清洁自己
this cat isn’t going to clean itself!
但猫不是都会清洁自己吗
But don’t cats clean themselves?
你该走了
You have to go now.
好吧 但是明晚我还会再来
Okay. But I’m coming back tomorrow night.
什么 不行 你不能…
What? No, you can’t…
当月亮升起 越过尖塔的时候
Meet me in the courtyard beside the fountain
来庭院中的喷泉旁见我
when the moon is above the minaret.
我来归还这个
To return this.
我保证
I promise.
你敢相信吗 阿布
Can you believe it, Abu?
整个阿格拉巴守卫最森严的地方…
The most heavily guarded place in all of Agrabah…
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
我身后有守卫
Guards are behind me.
伙计们 你们好
Hello, boys.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
深陷麻烦之中 小子
In a world of trouble, boy.
是因为那个手镯吗
That bracelet, is that what this is about?
不是我偷的 那个侍女…
Because I didn’t steal it. The handmaid…
哪来的侍女 能戴王后的手镯
What was a handmaid doing wearing the queen’s bracelet?
王后 不是的
The queen? No, no.
她说那是她…
She said that it belonged to her…
母亲的
Mother.
至少这一点上 她说的是实话
Well, at least she told the truth about one thing.
你是说她是公主吗
Are you saying that was the princess?
我是在和公主…
I was talking to the…
她是在玩弄你
She was toying with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!