但是阿格拉巴的百姓与此无关
But the people of Agrabah had nothing to do with that.
百姓爱戴她
The people loved her.
确实如此 对吧
They did, didn’t they?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
算是借来的吧
It’s kind of borrowed.
这首歌♥是我母亲教我的
My mother taught me that song.
我母亲也是
Mine too.
这是我对她唯一的记忆了
It’s all I remember of her.
那你父亲呢
And what about your father?
我小时候他们就都去世了
I lost them both when I was young.
自那以后我就孑然一身
Been on my own ever since.
没关系的 只是…
It’s all right, it’s just…
什么
What?
有点悲哀
It’s a little sad.
生活中
Having a monkey
仅有的亲权来自一只猴子
as the only parental authority in your life.
还算过得去
We get by.
每天我都觉得会有所改观
Every day I just think things will be different…
但似乎永远都没有改变
but it never seems to change.
只是有时候 我觉得自己仿佛…
It’s just sometimes, I feel like I’m…
被困住了
Trapped.
仿佛无法逃脱自己生来的命运
Like you can’t escape what you were born into?
是的
Yes.
欢迎安德斯王子
Welcome Prince Anders!
我得回王宫去了
I have to get back to the palace.
这么快吗
Now?
为安德斯王子让路
Make way for Prince Anders!
为安德斯王子让路
Make way for Prince Anders!
又一个来向公主求爱的王子而已
It’s just another prince coming to court the princess.
是的 我得去帮她做准备
Yes, and I have to get her ready.
我的手镯在你那儿吗
Do you have my bracelet?
没问题
Sure.
为安德斯王子让路
Make way for Prince Anders.
我明明放在身上了
I’m sure I put it in here.
就在身上
Somewhere.
阿布 是不是你拿的
Abu, did you take it?
那是我母亲生前戴的手镯
That was my mother’s bracelet.
是的 很美
Yes. It’s beautiful.
你的确是个小偷
You are a thief.
-不是 我偷东西 但是… -我太天真了
– No, no. Yes, but… – I’m so naive.
-阿布 -借过
– Abu. – Excuse me.
等等 等等 不是那样的
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, it’s not like that!
让路
Clear the way!
不 小心
No! Watch it!
街头鼠辈 给我让开
Street rat, get out of the way!
你叫谁街头鼠辈呢
Who do you think you’re calling a street rat?
你胆敢跟我顶嘴
Are you talking back to me?
你生来就一文不值 死了也毫无价值
You were born worthless and you will die worthless.
只有身上的跳蚤会哀悼你
And only your fleas will mourn you.
走吧 阿布
Come on, Abu.
我们回家
Let’s go home.
社会败类 街头鼠辈
Riffraff, street rat
我才不吃那一套
I don’t buy that
若是他们仔细瞧
If only they’d look closer
是否仍见我潦倒
Would they see a poor boy
不 先生
No, siree
他们会发现
They’d find out
我可与天公试比高
There’s so much more to me
阿布
Abu.
偷东西这事 有时候能做
There’s a time that we do steal,
有时候不能做
and a time we don’t.
这次就是绝对不能做的
This was definitely a don’t.
安德斯王子 欢迎你
Welcome, Prince Anders!
一路上应该很顺利吧
We trust you had an enjoyable journey.
安德斯王子 这是小女 茉莉公主
Prince Anders, my daughter, Princess Jasmine.
怎么没人告诉我你如此美丽
So, why did no one tell me of your beauty?
也没人跟我说过你如此英俊
No one mentioned yours, either.
多谢夸奖 斯坎兰的人都这么说
Thank you. They say that in Skanland.
是吧
Yeah. Right?
非常有趣
It’s very, very amusing.
-是吗 -是的
– Is it? – Yeah.
我们的头衔相当
We have the same title,
但对我们的描述却不尽相同
yet are never described the same way.
茉莉
Jasmine.
是的
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
先别说
Don’t tell me.
是带条纹的猫
It’s a cat with stripes!
他喜欢你
He likes you.
我知道
I know.
因为在斯坎兰 猫都特别喜欢我
‘Cause in Skanland, cats love me.
过来小猫咪 小猫咪过来
Here, puss, puss. Hey, puss, puss.
小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Hey, puss, puss, puss…
苏丹陛下 我们的敌人日益强大
My sultan, our enemies grow stronger every day…
然而您却允许女儿拒绝安德斯王子
yet you allow your daughter to dismiss Prince Anders…
这个潜在的军事盟友
and a possible military alliance.
什么敌人
Which enemies?
希拉巴一直在积累力量
Shirabad continues to amass.
-希拉巴是我们的盟友 -曾经是
– Shirabad is our ally. – Was our ally!
你要让我们跟最古老的盟友开战…
You would drag us into a war with our oldest…
而您却允许自己的王国
And you would allow your kingdom
因感情用事而陷入毁灭深渊
to sink into ruin for mere sentiment!
贾法尔
Jafar!
牢记你的身份
Remember your place.
我向您道歉
I apologize.
请饶恕我 苏丹陛下
Forgive me, my sultan.
我逾越了
I went too far.
不过
But…
如果您能再考虑一下
if you would only reconsider…
我想您就会明白
I think you will see…
入侵希拉巴才是正确的决策
that invading Shirabad is the right thing to do.
入侵希拉巴才是…
Invading Shirabad is…
入侵希拉巴
Invade Shirabad?
-什么 -为什么要入侵母亲的王国
– What? – Why would we invade Mother’s kingdom?
我们永远不会入侵希拉巴
We would never invade Shirabad.
但是与斯坎兰结盟能稳固我们的地位
But an ally in Skanland would improve our situation.
是的 如果你能考虑给安德斯王子一个机会
Yes, if you consider giving Prince Anders a chance.
让他统治吗 阿爸 拉贾都比他强
To rule? Baba, Rajah would make a better ruler.
亲爱的 我已经不复年轻了
My dear, I’m not getting any younger.
必须给你找个丈夫
We must find you a husband,
候选王子真的已经所剩无几了
and we are running out of kingdoms.
哪个异国王子会比我更关心我国百姓
What foreign prince could care for our people as I do?
我可以领导他们 只要…
I could lead if only…
亲爱的 你不能成为苏丹
My dear, you cannot be a sultan…
因为我们王国一千年以来
because it has never been done
都没有开过这个先例
in the 1,000-year history of our kingdom.
我这一生都在为此做准备 我读了…
I have been preparing for this my whole life. I have read…
很多书 但经验不是读出来的
Books? But you cannot read experience.
缺乏经验等于危险
Inexperience is dangerous.
不受约束的民众会发动叛乱
People left unchecked will revolt.
不设防卫的边境和城市会被袭击
Walls and borders unguarded will be attacked.
贾法尔说得对
Jafar is right.
总有一日
One day…
你会明白
you will understand.
你可以走了
You may leave now.
公主 如果您能接受这些传统
Life will be kinder to you, Princess,
并且明白您只需供人欣赏
once you accept these traditions…
而不是自己发声 您就会活得轻松许多
and understand it’s better for you to be seen and not heard.
巨浪涌来 挟我而去
Here comes a wave meant to wash me away
潮汐将我 卷没深海
A tide that is taking me under

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!