我偷我所无钱买♥♥
I steal only what I can’t afford
便是天下大小
And that’s ev’rything
一跃守卫抓不到
One jump ahead of the lawmen
此言可非说笑
That’s all and that’s no joke
他们都没领会到 我家徒有四壁高
These guys don’t appreciate I’m broke
社会败类 街头鼠辈
Riffraff! Street rat!
-地痞流氓 -尝尝这个
– Scoundrel! – Take that!
换一招试试
Try a dif’rent tack, guys
-把他开膛破肚 -各位从后包抄
– Rip him open! – ‘Round the back, guys
面对现实我知道
I can take a hint gotta face the facts
友到用时谁嫌少
Could really use a friend or two!
阿♥拉♥丁栽跟头可真糟糕
It’s sad Aladdin’s hit the bottom
姑娘们别这样
Ooh, ladies!
犯罪率因他一人又升高
He’s become a one-man rise in crime
好吧
Well…
若非无爹娘 定要怪家教
I’d blame parents ‘Cept he hasn’t got ’em
要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
等我有空再细细说与你知晓
Tell you all about it when I got the time
你可以走楼梯的
There are stairs, you know.
那还有什么意思呢
Where’s the fun in that?
一跃超老鳌
One jump ahead of the slowpokes
一跳好运到
One skip ahead of my doom
下次得用假名号♥
Next time gonna use a nom de plume
一跃甩杀手
One jump ahead of the hit men
一击人出挑
One hit ahead of the flock
我不如逛逛这街道
I think I’ll take a stroll around the block
-站住 小偷 -破坏公物
– Stop, thief! – Vandal!
阿布
Abu!
丢人现眼
Scandal!
各位不必太过急躁
Let’s not be too hasty
但他还是风流倜傥
Still, I think he’s rather tasty
要活总要吃饱 要吃只能偷盗
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
-否则你我必能谈笑 -错
– Otherwise we’d get along – Wrong!
别别别
No, no, no!
-数到三一起 -数到三一起
– Together on three! – Together on three?
-跳过去 -跳过去
– We jump. – We jump?
你为什么要重复我说的话
Why are you repeating everything I say?
抓住那根杆子
The pole.
-快点 快点 -这边
– Move, move! – This way!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
小偷 站住 他在屋顶
Thief! Stop! On the roof!
抱歉
I’m sorry!
我做不到
I can’t do this.
拦住他
Stop him!
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你能行的
You can do this.
好吧
Okay.
完美着陆
Nicely done.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
一跃赛马跑
One jump ahead of the hoof beats
一蹦三尺高
One hop ahead of the hump
一计灾挡掉
One trick ahead of disaster
他们虽快 哪如我逃
They’re quick but I’m much faster
准备好
Here goes!
最好投降戴镣铐 祝我稳稳把地着
Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landin’
我只需要纵身一跃
All I gotta do is jump!
退后
Move back!
天呐
Oh, dear.
来吧 我知道一个安全的地方
Come on. I know somewhere we’ll be safe.
主人来了
Here comes the master.
你带来的全是顽石而非璞玉
You bring me the rough but never a diamond.
把他们带走
Take them away.
-快点 -把他们带走
– Move! – Take them away.
-求你了 -维齐尔大人
– Please! – My vizier…
或许根本不存在未经雕琢的璞玉
perhaps this diamond in the rough does not exist?
他就在某处
He is out there.
但我们已经找了几个月了
But we’ve searched for months!
我不明白那个洞穴中究竟有什么
I do not understand what could possibly be in that cave…
能助您这样显赫的人更进一步
that could help a man as great as you.
您已经是一人之下 万人之上了
You are already second only to the sultan!
一人之下 糟了
Second! Uh-oh!
现在是谁有麻烦了
Who’s in trouble now?
你觉得一人之下就够了吗
And you think second is enough?
当然了
Of course.
您没有当苏丹的命
You were not born to be sultan.
不够机灵
Not smart.
你知道为了得到现在的权力我付出了什么吗
Do you know what I had to do to get the power that I have?
我做出的牺牲 我埋葬的尸体
The sacrifices that I’ve made, the bodies that I’ve buried?
我在希拉巴监狱度过的五年
The five years spent in a Shirabad jail?
人们需要明白的是
People need to understand
他们要为低估我而付出代价
that they will pay for underestimating me.
一人之下是不够的 永远都不够
Second is not enough! And it will never be enough!
所以我才需要神灯 而且不再需要你了
That’s why I need the lamp, and why I no longer need you!
这边
This way.
这到底是什么地方
Where are we, exactly?
马上揭晓
You’ll see.
天呐
Oh, my.
这是你的住处吗
Is this… Is this where you live?

Yep.
只有我和阿布 来去自如
Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please.
欢迎来到寒…
Welcome to my humble…
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
你真是个魔术师
You are quite the magician.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿布 别这样 帮帮忙
Abu, no, help!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe…
怎么了
What?
真不敢相信我们那样做了 我那样做了
I can’t believe we did that. That I did that.
我们居然还活着
That we’re alive!
那场追逐
With the chase.
阿布 泡茶
Abu, tea?
在屋舍间跳跃
Jumping buildings.
-太不可思议了 -喝茶吗
– That was incredible. – Tea?
谢谢 也谢谢你带我脱离险境
Thank you. And thank you for getting me out of there.
你叫阿♥拉♥丁 对吧
Aladdin, isn’t it?
不客气…芳名…
You’re welcome…
我叫…我叫达莉亚
I’m… I’m Dalia.
达莉亚
Dalia.
来自王宫
From the palace.
你怎么看出来的
How could you tell?
只有从王宫里来的人
Well, only someone from the palace
才戴得起那样的手镯
could afford a bracelet like that.
那种真丝衬里也是进口的
And that silk lining is imported, too.
是商船运来的
It comes from the merchant boats,
直接送到王宫
straight to the palace.
但不是给侍仆的
But not to servants.
至少不是大多数的侍仆
At least, not most servants,
也就是说 你是公主的侍女
which means you are a handmaid to the princess.
真厉害
Impressive.
这你就觉得厉害
You think that’s impressive,
那你应该上那儿看看城市全景
you should see the city from up there.
阿格拉巴 太美了
Agrabah. It’s so beautiful.
我应该多出宫转转
I should get out more.
你应该叫公主多出宫转转
You should tell the princess to get out more.
百姓已经很多年不见她了
The people haven’t seen her in years.
他们不让她出门
They won’t let her.
自从我…
Ever since my…
王后被杀后 苏丹就很怕公主出事
The queen was killed, the sultan’s been afraid.
所以她一直被锁在深宫
So she’s kept locked away.
那之后大家似乎都在担惊受怕
Seems everyone’s been afraid since then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!