Abu.
阿布
Abu!
我可以直接把你们都杀了
I could simply kill you all.
但是那不足以偿还
But that would be inadequate repayment
这么多年来我遭受的侮辱和轻视
for years of humiliation and neglect.
“牢记你的身份 贾法尔”
“Remember your place, Jafar.”
“你太逾越了 贾法尔”
“You forget yourself, Jafar.”
贾法尔
Jafar.
不 你需要的是折磨 “阿爸”
No, what you need, Baba, is to suffer.
-就跟我遭受过的一样 -阿爸
– Like I have suffered. – Baba?
看着我统治你的王国够折磨吗
Would watching me rule your kingdom be enough?
住手
Stop!
还是看着我的军队吞并你那无用的盟友
Or watching my armies devour your toothless ally?
求求你 住手
Please, make it stop.
不 最合适的惩罚
No, the most suitable punishment
是让你眼睁睁看着
would be to make you watch
我夺走你的至爱
while I take what you love most.
不 不 求你了 阿爸
No. No, please. Baba.
娶你的女儿
And marry your daughter.

No!

No.
她绝不会嫁给你
She will never marry you.
阿爸
Baba.
我会如你所愿
I will do as you wish!
快住手
Make it stop.
快住手
Make it stop.
阿爸
Baba!
阿爸 你没事吧
Baba, are you all right?
茉莉
Jasmine.
阿布
Abu!
阿布
Abu!
阿布
Abu!
阿布
Abu.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们快离开这里
Let’s get out of here.

No.
苏丹陛下 怀着真心诚意
Your Highness, Sultan, in honesty and sincerity…
您愿意娶茉莉公主…
do you accept Princess Jasmine…?
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, I accept.
公主
Princess.
茉莉公主
Princess Jasmine,
您愿意嫁苏丹为妻吗
do you accept the sultan to be your husband?
快点 女人
Come on, woman.
快说
Accept.
我…
I…
愿意
Yes?
我…
I…
拒绝
do not!
神灯 神灯
The lamp! The lamp!
拦住她
Stop her!
不 茉莉 不
No, Jasmine! No!
不 不
No! No!
神灯 伊阿古
The lamp! Iago!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yes.
抓稳了
Hold on!
神灯
The lamp!
阿布
Abu!
神灯
The lamp!
魔毯 送我上去
Carpet, get me up there!
阿布
Abu!

Jump!

No!
没了权杖你什么都不是
You’re nothing without your staff!
什么都不是
Nothing!
神灯
The lamp!
魔毯
Carpet!
茉莉
Jasmine.
惩罚他们 惩罚他们
Punish them. Punish them.
精灵应该在旁见证
Genie should witness.
正如老头所说
As the old man said…
你应该在还有机会时离开阿格拉巴的
you should have left Agrabah when you had the chance.
我曾经告诉过你要深谋远虑
I told you before to think bigger.
你本可以成为最强大的人
You could have been the most powerful man in the room.
但如今神灯在我手中
But now I hold the lamp.
权力被我掌控
I hold the power.
神灯里没有你想要的东西 贾法尔
You can’t find what you’re looking for in that lamp, Jafar.
我找过 但是失败了 你也会的
I tried and failed, and so will you.
那是你的想法 但我是苏丹
You think so, but I am sultan!
我是这世上从古至今最伟大的巫师
I am the greatest sorcerer the world has ever seen.
我要创造一个历史无法忽视的帝国
I will create an empire that history cannot ignore.
我能摧毁城市
I can destroy cities.
我能摧毁王国
I can destroy kingdoms.
我也能摧毁你
And I can destroy you.
没错
True.
但是让你变成苏丹的是谁
But who made you a sultan?
让你变成巫师的是谁
Who made you a sorcerer?
总会有某个东西
There will always be something,
某个人 某个生灵
some man, some being…
-比你更强大 -你在干什么
– more powerful than you. – What are you doing?
你的权力是精灵给的
Genie gave you your power,
他也可以收回去
and he can take it away.
-他为我效命 -只是暂时的
– He serves me! – For now.
但你永远不可能比精灵更强大
But you’ll never have more power than the genie.
这是你自己说的
You said it yourself.
除非成为最强大的人
You’re either most powerful in the room…
否则一切都没有意义
or you’re nothing.
你永远都是一人之下
You’ll always be second.
一人之下 一人之下
Second! Second!
一人之下
Second?
区区一人之下
Only second?
他为我效命
He serves me!
我要确保没人会再说出这种话
I will make sure no one will ever say these words again.
精灵
Genie!
我的最后一个愿望 我许愿变成
For my final wish, I wish to become
宇宙中最强大的生灵
the most powerful being in the universe.
比你更强大
More powerful than you!
这个愿望太含糊了 不过…
A lot of gray area in that wish, but, uh…
宇宙中最强大的生灵
most powerful being in the universe
马上就来
coming right up!
宇宙中最强大的 终于
The most powerful in the universe, at last…
不亚于任何人
second to no one.
我以为之前就够强大了
And I thought I had power before!
首先 我要摧毁希拉巴的那些蠢货
First, I’ll lay waste to those fools in Shirabad.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我什么也没做 贾法尔
I haven’t done anything to you, Jafar.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
这是你的愿望 不是我的
This was your wish, not mine.
精灵也许拥有举世无双的非凡魔力
A genie might have phenomenal cosmic powers…
但只有小之又小的生存空间
But an itty-bitty living space.
是这样 没有主人的精灵
You see, a genie without a master
必须回到自己的神灯里
goes back in their lamp.
不 不回神灯
No! Not the lamp!
我不会忘记你的 小子
I will not forget you, boy!
记住我的话
Mark my words,
我不会忘记你对我做的事
I will not forget what you have done to me!
再见了 贾法尔
Goodbye, Jafar!
鹦鹉 你要跟我一起
Parrot! You’re coming with me!

No!
阿爸
Baba.
-阿爸 -起来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!