Jafar.
你应该在还有机会时离开阿格拉巴的
You should have left Agrabah while you had the chance.
我为何要离开属于自己的城市
Why leave when the city belongs to me now?
-结束了 贾法尔 -真有你的
– It’s over, Jafar. – Good for you.
我已经受够了你没有骨气的无能为政
I’ve endured your spineless incompetence for long enough now.
-哈基姆 -老家伙
– Hakim. – Old fool.
精灵
Genie!
我的第一个愿望
For my first wish,
我许愿变成阿格拉巴的苏丹
I wish to be sultan of Agrabah!
什么
What?
如你所愿 主人
As you wish, Master.

No!
哈基姆
Hakim.
哈基姆
Hakim!
你听命于苏丹 所以你现在听命于我
You obey the sultan, so you obey me now.
你清楚法律 哈基姆
You know the law, Hakim!

No.
苏丹陛下
My sultan!
苏丹陛下
My sultan!
哈基姆
Hakim.
率领军队入侵希拉巴
Marshal an army to invade Shirabad.
-希拉巴 -你不能…
– Shirabad! – You cannot…
我觉得我们听够你的话了 公主
I think we’ve heard enough from you, Princess.
你该履行一直以来应尽的义务了
It’s time you start doing what you should have done all along.
保持沉默
Stay silent.
守卫 把她带下去
Guards, remove her!
请你好自为之 管好那只猫
Control that cat if you know what’s good for you.
拉贾
Rajah.
拉贾
Rajah!
拉贾 没事的
Rajah! It’s all right.
-别碰她 -阿爸
– Don’t touch her! – Baba.
茉莉
Jasmine.
只需要供人欣赏
And understand it’s better for you
而不是自己发声
to be seen and not heard.
我觉得我们听够你的话了 公主
I think we’ve heard enough from you, Princess.
保持沉默
Stay silent.
戒律清规 镌于石碑
Written in stone ev’ry rule, ev’ry word
千朝万代 墨守成规
Centuries old and unbending
“安分守己 不亢不卑”
“Stay in your place better seen and not heard”
而今陈规 终至结尾
Well, now that story is ending
因我
‘Cause I
不能屈服崩溃
I cannot start to crumble
尔等无妨但试
So come on and try
-堵我口舌 灭我志气 -茉莉
– Try to shut me and cut me down – Jasmine!
我不会沉默不语
I won’t be silenced
你无法让我闭口不谈
You can’t keep me quiet
虽有威胁 绝不战栗
Won’t tremble when you try it
我只自知不会沉默不语
All I know is I won’t go speechless
沉默不语
Speechless
任凭风暴来袭
Let the storm in
我仍傲然屹立
I cannot be broken
我非寒蝉僵鸟
No, I won’t live unspoken
因我自知不会沉默不语
‘Cause I know that I won’t go speechless
纵使围墙高砌
Try to lock me in this cage
绝不坐以待毙
I won’t just lay me down and die
我将驾驭残羽
I will take these broken wings
燃烧划过天际
And watch me burn across the sky
天地回荡我语
Hear the echo saying
我不会沉默不语
I won’t be silenced
纵然你威逼 想见我战栗
Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it
我只自知不会沉默不语
All I know is I won’t go speechless
沉默不语
Speechless
人虽扼我喉颈
‘Cause I’ll breathe
我将奋力喘息
When they try to suffocate me
勿把我看低
Don’t you underestimate me
因我自知不会沉默不语
‘Cause I know that I won’t go speechless
我只自知不会沉默不语
All I know is I won’t go speechless
沉默不语
Speechless
哈基姆
Hakim!
哈基姆
Hakim!
把她带走
Take her away!
跟他们说 哈基姆
Tell them, Hakim.
当你还小时
You were just a boy
你父亲耕地为生
when your father came to work the grounds.
但你奋斗崛起
But you have risen up
成为了我们最信赖的士兵
to become our most trusted soldier.
我知道作为一个男人 你想做到忠诚与公正
As a man, I know you to be both loyal and just.
但现在你必须做出选择
But now you have to choose.
责任与荣誉不总是相辅相成
Duty isn’t always honor.
我们面对的最大挑战
Our greatest challenge
不是对抗敌人
isn’t speaking up against our enemies…
而是违抗我们最希望得到其认可的人
but defying those whose approval we seek the most.
贾法尔不值得你的尊敬及牺牲
Jafar is not worthy of your admiration nor your sacrifice.
我只希望阿格拉巴繁荣昌盛
I wish nothing but glory for the kingdom of Agrabah.
不 你只为自己争名夺利
No. You seek glory for yourself.
而你决不能赢得我的人♥民♥的支持
And you would win it off the backs of my people!
哈基姆 这些人
Hakim, these men,
会追随你的脚步
they will follow where you lead…
但这都取决于你
but it’s up to you.
你要保持沉默
Will you stand silent
眼看着贾法尔摧毁我们所爱的王国
while Jafar destroys our beloved kingdom…
还是选择正道
or will you do what is right…
与阿格拉巴的人♥民♥携手而战
and stand with the people of Agrabah?
公主殿下
My princess.
请饶恕我 苏丹陛下
Forgive me, my sultan.
哈基姆
Hakim.
守卫 拿下维齐尔
Guards, arrest the vizier!
神灯 快擦拭神灯
Lamp! Rub the lamp.
事已至此
So, this is how it will be.
连苏丹的头衔
Not even the title of sultan
都无法唤醒这群昏庸之人
will wake the herd from their sleep.
我早该料到
I should’ve known.
如果你们不愿臣服于苏丹
If you won’t bow before a sultan,
那么你们将畏首于巫师
you will cower before a sorcerer.
精灵 我许愿变成
Genie! I wish to become
世上最强大的巫师
the most powerful sorcerer there is!
如你所愿 主人
As you wish, Master.
这下有趣了
This could be fun.
哈基姆 我曾对你寄予厚望
Hakim, I had such big plans for you.
而如今
But now…
你对我来说已经毫无价值了
you are no longer of any use to me.
也许你的手下愿意跟随你一起下地牢
Perhaps your men would like to follow you to the dungeon.
还有你
You too.
阿里王子
Prince Ali!
这不是阿里王子吗
If it isn’t our Prince Ali.
-阿里 -或者应该说是…
– Ali! – Or should I say…
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
他从头到尾一直在伪装
He’s been pretending the entire time.
他是个冒牌货 根本没有阿里王子
An impostor. There is no Prince Ali.
从来就没有过
There never was.
他只不过是个骗人的小偷
He’s nothing but a lying thief.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你根本无关紧要
You’re insignificant.
等我把你驱逐到世界的尽头
An irritation I no longer need to tolerate…
确保你要在痛苦中死去之后
once I ensure your agonizing death
我就再也不用忍♥受你这个麻烦了
by banishing you to the ends of the earth.

No!

No.

No!
阿布

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!