Thanks, Genie.
小事一桩 我恰好就在附近
No problem, you know. I was in the neighborhood.
你不是说不会帮忙吗
I thought you said no favors.
你不是说不交朋友吗
I thought you said no friends.

Right.
其实用掉了你的一个愿望
It actually cost you a wish.
那不重要 你救了我一命
Whatever it cost, you saved my life.
对 这倒不假
Yeah, that’s true.
严格来说 这是团队协作的功劳
I mean, strictly speaking though, it was a team effort.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们必须阻止贾法尔
We have to stop Jafar.
那谈何容易
That’s not gonna be easy.
苏丹无条件地信任他
The sultan trusts him completely.
他骗过了所有人
He has everybody fooled.
也许并不是所有人
Maybe not everyone.
我无意中听到阿里王子和他的谋士说
I overheard Prince Ali talking to his advisor…
要带领一支军队回来占领阿格拉巴
about returning with an army to conquer Agrabah.
什么
What?
显然他已经连夜出逃了
Now it appears he’s fled in the night.
茉莉
Jasmine.
你亲耳听到他说的吗 贾法尔
You heard him say this, Jafar,
你亲眼看到他离开的吗
and you saw him leave?
是的 亲耳所闻亲眼所见
Yes, with my own ears and my own eyes.
有什么问题吗 公主殿下
So, what’s the problem now, Princess?
这就是问题所在 贾法尔
This is the problem, Jafar.
如果你说的是实话
If what you say is true,
为什么阿里王子还在这呢
then why is Prince Ali still here?
陛下
Your Majesty.
阿里王子
Prince Ali.
真是惊喜
This is a surprise.
陛下 您的谋士表里不一
Your Highness, your advisor’s not who he says he is.
我表里不一
I’m not who I say I am?
阿爸 他试图杀害阿里王子
Baba, he tried to kill Prince Ali.
贾法尔 你能解释一下吗
Jafar, can you explain this to me?
好的
Yes.
苏丹陛下
My sultan…
您知道我对您忠心耿耿
you know my loyalty belongs to you.
忠心耿耿
Your loyalty…
忠心耿耿
Your loyalty…
是的
Yes.
阿里王子 你不请自来
Prince Ali, you invited yourself into our city…
我们将你迎为座上宾
and we welcomed you as our guest.
但是我认为你的意图
But I believe your intentions are…
并不单纯
deceitful.
你对阿格拉巴来说是巨大的威胁
You’re a grave danger to Agrabah
你将被严肃处理
and you shall be dealt with as such.
-阿爸 你在说什么 -够了 茉莉
– Baba, what are you saying? – Enough, Jasmine!
贾法尔把阿里王子的野心告诉我了
Jafar told me of Prince Ali’s ambition.
他的权杖
His staff.
他是来篡夺王位的
He’s here for my throne.
哈基姆
Hakim!
阿爸
Baba?
发生什么了
What happened?
他给你下咒了
He had you under a spell.
不可信任他 陛下
He’s not to be trusted, Your Majesty.
他想篡夺王位
He wants your throne.
贾法尔 你曾是我最信任的谋士
Jafar! You were my most trusted advisor.
哈基姆 将他关入地牢
Hakim! Put him in the dungeon!
你该好好想想
You should think about how quickly
权力倒戈风云莫测 哈基姆
the sands of power shift in a storm, Hakim.
我忠于苏丹陛下
I am loyal to my sultan,
你也该如此
as you should have been.
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
阿里王子 请容我致歉
Prince Ali, I must apologize.
陛下 我有一事想澄清
Well, Your Highness, there’s something I’d like to explain.
你的名誉与正直
Your honor and integrity
将永不在阿格拉巴受到质疑
will never again be questioned here in Agrabah.
-我… -从没有比你更高尚和真诚之人
– I… – A more noble and sincere young man
踏足过这座宫殿
has never graced the chambers of this palace.
这个…
Well, uh…
-我… -能有你这样的女婿是我的荣幸
– I… – I would be honored to call you my son…
如果这是你们心之所向
if that were something anyone wanted.
姑娘到手了
So, you got the girl.
相信我
I mean, trust me,
果酱灾难后我对你确实有些怀疑
I had my doubts after your whole jam debacle.
但你重振了旗鼓
But you pulled yourself back together a little bit.
确实是 不是吗
I did, didn’t I?
我觉得自己终于找到当王子的诀窍了
I think I finally got the hang of being a prince.
其实我不是这意思
Well, that’s not exactly what I meant.
你说得对 人们只看见想看见的东西
You were right! People see what they wanna see.
阿♥拉♥丁已逝 如今我是阿里王子
Aladdin is gone. I’m Prince Ali now.
你都搞明白了是吧 小子
Got it all figured out now, huh, kid?
我在想 关于我的最后一个愿望
And, you know, I was thinking about my last wish…
我真的不能没有你
and I just can’t do this without you.
我知道自己说过要放你自♥由♥
I know I told you I’d use it to set you free,
但你听到苏丹的话了
but you heard the sultan.
我不能让我们的努力付诸东流
I can’t let everything we worked for fall apart.
那你要永远瞒着她
So, you just never tell her the truth?
你要永远活在谎言中
You’re gonna keep living the lie?
这不是谎言 人可以改变
It’s not a lie. People can change.
确实改变了
They can change all right.
这是坏事吗
And that’s a bad thing?
现在一切都好了 没人受伤
Everything is better now. No one got hurt.
你难道宁愿我回街上靠偷窃为生吗
You’d rather me be back on the streets stealing to survive?
我以为你会为我高兴
I thought you’d be happy for me.
但你只在乎
But all you cared about was that
我用最后的愿望放你自♥由♥
I use my last wish to set you free.
小子 我根本不在乎那个愿望
Well, kid, I don’t care nothin’ about that wish.
重点在于你 你身上的变化
This is about you, what’s happening to you.
你宁愿欺骗心爱之人
You’d rather lie to somebody you love
也不愿放弃这一切
than give all of this up.
你不明白 精灵
You don’t get it, Genie.
我这样的人 如果不伪装什么也得不到
People like me don’t get anything except by pretending.
我觉得也许是你不懂
I think maybe you don’t get it.
你靠伪装得到的越多
The more you gain by pretending,
实际拥有的就越少
the less you’re actually gonna have.
一万年来 我从未 从来没有
In 10,000 years, I have never once, ever…
称主人为朋友
called a master a friend.
我为你打破规矩 救你性命
I broke the rules for you, I saved your life.
为了什么
And for what?
你真让我心碎 小子
You are breaking my heart here, kid.
真让我心碎
You’re breaking my heart.
精灵 不 别这样
Genie, no! Come on!
神灯 神灯
Lamp. Lamp.
主人 神灯
Master. Lamp.
他以为自己是谁 他本该为我效命
Who does he think he is? He’s supposed to serve me.
我的内在依然没变 对吧 阿布
I’m the same as I always was on the inside. Right, Abu?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
你为什么要在拱道下…
Now, why would you rub the thing under the…
擦拭神灯
archway?
社会败类
Riffraff
街头鼠辈
Street rat
若是他们仔细瞧
Would they think that
是否想法仍不变
If they look much closer?
但我无法佯装王子
Still, I can’t play a prince here
不 先生
No, siree
必吐真言 我无法伪装
Gotta tell the truth I can’t pretend
纵使美梦将凋零
Even if it means this dream will end
纵使佳人将决别
Even if she walks away
不再回首
From me
贾法尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!