I can’t go back to where I used to be
A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
寻遍天涯海角
I’ll chase them anywhere
岁月仍居 时仍我与
There’s time to spare
这崭新的世界 让我与你携手共享
Let me share this whole new world with you
A whole new world
A whole new world
That’s where we’ll be
That’s where we’ll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
你我共享
For you and me
你带我看了那么多地方
Of all the places you’ve shown me,
目前这里是最美的
this is by far the most beautiful.
有时候你只是需要换个角度去看
Sometimes, you just have to see it from a different perspective.
是他们 百姓 是他们增添了光彩
It’s them, the people. They make it beautiful.
他们理应被明白这点的君主领导
And they deserve a leader who knows that.
不知道为什么 我觉得这个君主可以由我来当
I don’t know why I think it could be me.
因为本来就该由你来当
Because it should be you.
你这么想吗
You think so?
我怎么想重要吗
Does it matter what I think?
你看下面那只可爱的小猴
Look at that adorable monkey down there.
那是阿布吗
Is that Abu?
不不 不可能是阿布 他…
No, no, it couldn’t be Abu, he’s…
你到底有几个名字 阿♥拉♥丁王子
So, how many names do you have, Prince Aladdin?
不不 我
No, no, I…
阿里王子是谁
So who is Prince Ali?
我就是阿里王子
I am Prince Ali.
那你怎么这么了解这座城市
But how would you know the city so well?
我提前来到阿格拉巴
I came to Agrabah early…
因为要了解一国百姓
because to know a people,
你一定要亲自去接触
you have to see them for yourself.
但是这个道理你已经懂了
But you already know that.
我们初次相遇 你就乔装打扮混在城里
When we first met, you were disguised in your own city.
你看到我们入城时的
You saw us arrive
舞者和大象了 还有魔毯
with dancers, an elephant, and a magic carpet.
街头小偷怎么可能拥有这些
How could a street thief have all that?
但是我怎么没认出你呢
But how could I not recognize you?
人们看不到王室表面之下真正的你
People don’t see the real you when you’re royalty.
对不起 我无地自容
I’m sorry. I’m embarrassed.
你这几天所见的阿格拉巴
I mean, you’ve seen more of Agrabah in days
比我这辈子看的都多
than I have in an entire lifetime.
我们应该…
We should…
差不多该回去了
probably head back.
这么快吗
Already?
明天见 公主
Until tomorrow, Princess.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
太棒了
Yes!
有意思
Fascinating.
我喜欢你这表情 约会顺利吗
I like that face. Good date?
顺利极了
The best.
比最好的还要好
But it was better than the best.
她认出我是阿♥拉♥丁了
She figured out I was Aladdin.
你说过这是不可能发生的
You said that wouldn’t happen.
精灵的魔法只能改变外表
I mean, genie magic is really just a facade.
或早或晚
At some point,
真正的品格总是能透射出来
real character’s always gonna shine through.
但这是好事 对吧 现在她知道真♥相♥了
But that’s a good thing, right? Now, she knows.
这个…
Well…
这个是哪个
Well, what?
他说他只是乔装成小偷
He told me he was only pretending
去了解这座城市
to be a thief to see the city…
但他其实是王子
but he’s actually a prince.
我让她相信我真的是王子
I convinced her that I really was a prince.
你相信他吗
And you believed him?
她相信你吗
And she believed you?
是啊
I think so.
总有一天 你要告诉她真♥相♥
Eventually, you are going to have to tell her the truth.
总有一天 我会告诉她的
Eventually, I will tell her.
反正 我现在也算是个王子了
Anyway, I sort of am a prince now.
看来你要搞那一套了
So, you’re gonna drink from that cup.
你有没有想过 你选择相信他
You don’t think maybe you want to believe him…
是因为你只能嫁给王子
because you have to marry a prince,
而不能嫁给小偷
but you can’t marry a thief?
不 我是真心相信他
No, I believe him. I do.
等到时机成熟 我会告诉她的
When the time is right, I will tell her.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
又来了
Not again.
拜托别这样
Please, please.
先生们 我觉得你们是误会了
Gentlemen, I think there’s been some sort of confusion.
你们好像不知道我是谁
I don’t think you know who I am.
不不
Oh, no, no.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin?
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
我不知道那是谁 我是阿里王子
I don’t know who that is. I’m Prince Ali…
-街头鼠辈 -来自阿巴布瓦
– Street rat! – of Ababwa.
来自一个并不存在的王国的王子
Prince from a kingdom that doesn’t exist…
还拥有一张魔毯
who now possesses a magic carpet
出自奇迹山洞
from the Cave of Wonders.
在我看来 唯一的解释就是
Seems to me, the only way that’s possible…
你的猴子在哪
Where’s your monkey?
你找到了那件宝物
is if you found a certain treasure.
我的宝物
My treasure.
神灯在哪
Where’s the lamp?
我们之间显然有些误会
There’s clearly been some sort of misunderstanding.
我是阿里王子
I’m Prince Ali.
如果我把你从阳台上扔下去
If I throw you off of that balcony,
你的身份也确实如你所说
and you are who you say you are…
你就会被水淹死
you will die a watery death.
如果你活下来了 只可能是借助神灯
If you survive, it can only be because of the lamp.
这样的话 我也得到了答案
In which case, I will have my answer.
最后问你一次
For the last time…
神灯在哪
where is the lamp?
听我说 我不知道你把我错认成谁了
Listen to me. I don’t know who you think I am.
再见了 阿♥拉♥丁
Goodbye, Aladdin.
不 不
No! No!
小子 你搞什么…
Boy, what in the…?
小子
Kid, okay.
你得许愿我才能救你
I can’t get you out of this unless you make a wish!
你得许愿 快点 醒醒
You have to make a wish! Come on, wake up!
说出这几个字 “我许愿”
Okay, try and form the words “I wish.”
小子 快点 醒醒 醒醒
Kid, come on, wake up! Wake up.
赶紧动动脑子 好好想 努力想
You need to think. Think, think.
使劲想
Think.
好吧好吧 这事有点含糊
Okay, okay! A little gray area here,
但是值得一试
but it’s worth a try.
“我 阿♥拉♥丁 头脑清醒身体强健”
“I, Aladdin, being of sound body and mind…
“在此声明 我的第二个愿望”
“Declare that my second wish
“为预嘱逃出生天”
“Is to be saved from certain doom.”
我私自做主签了昨天的日期
I took the liberty to backdate that a day.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don’t mind.
好了 我们走吧
Yes! Here we go! Come on!
挺住 小子 挺住 小子 醒醒啊
Come on, kid! Come on! Kid? Kid? Kid, please.
快醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒啊
Come on! Wake up! Wake up, wake up!
小子 醒醒
Kid, wake up.
拜托
Please.
要是换个方向喷就好了 不过
Probably could’ve done that the other direction, but…
你怎么样
How you doing?
谢了 精灵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!