密切盯住阿里王子
Keep a close eye on Prince Ali.
她就那么走了
She just walked out.
或许后空翻我做得有点过火
Maybe I went a tad far with the back flip…
但是那支舞可能是你人生中最辉煌的时刻了
but that dance may be the best thing you ever do in your life!
我确实很出彩
I was pretty good.
但似乎没能让她动心
But nothing seems to impress her.
对 太不可思议了
Yeah, it’s crazy.
宝石 果酱或珠宝都不能让她动心
Not gems or jams or jewels.
连我都不能让她动心 不知谁能有这个本事
If I can’t impress her, I wonder who can.
你这话什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我只是说你要做自己
I’m just sayin’ try being yourself.
但是她必须嫁给一位王子
But she has to marry a prince.
如果我能再和她多相处一会 我知道我可以…
If I just had a few more minutes with her, I know I could…
你得把我送过去
You need to get me over there.
这是正式许愿吗
Is that an official wish?
不是 这是友情帮忙
No. It’s a favor. For a friend.
精灵是没有朋友的
Yeah, see, genies don’t really have friends.
你不是说你从没有过我这样的朋友吗
I thought you said you never had a friend like me.
不 我说的是你从没有过我这样的朋友
No, I said you never had a friend like me!
身为精灵
When you’re a genie,
总是有人对我予取予求
somebody always wants something from ya.
很尴尬
It’s awkward.
你说得对
You’re right, you’re right.
再说了 还得引开某个侍女…
Besides, it would’ve involved distracting a certain handmaiden…
我明白你的把戏了
I see what you’re doing!
我成功上钩了 那边见
You hooked me. See you there?
晚上好
Good evening.
你是怎么通过守卫的
How did you get past the guards?
我溜进来的
I snuck past.
48个守卫都没看见你
All 48 of them?
连那个吞火的守卫也没看见你 真有一手
Even the ones that eat fire? Impressive.
是的 大家都这么说我
Yes, well, that’s what people say about me!
这话听着不对劲
Well, that didn’t come out the right way.
没人这么说 我不知道为什么要这么说
No one says that. I don’t know why I said that.
太美了
They’re beautiful!
她不会喜欢的
She will hate them.
请转告阿里王子
Tell Prince Ali
想赢得公主的芳心 要先读懂她的心思
the way to her heart is through her mind.
实际上 这些花是我送给你的
Actually, these are from me to you.
稍等片刻好吗
Could you excuse me one moment?
等等 不…
Wait, no, just…
“大家都这么说我” 不是吧 精灵
“That’s what people say about me.” Come on, Genie!
这是我最喜欢的花 我收下了 请讲
My favorites. I accept. Please continue.
我发现今晚是如此喜人
I was noticing how pleasant the evening is.
在派对上 我发现你发现了…
At the party, I noticed you noticing…
我有多么喜人
how pleasant I am.
好吧 我的表现如何
Right. How’s this going?
有点笨拙 不过是可爱地笨拙
It’s clumsy, but in a charming sort of a way.
散步
A stroll.
你愿意与我一同在夜色中散步吗
Would you like to take an evening stroll?
就我们两个 专门散步
Just the two of us? On purpose?
是的 两个凡人
Yes, as people.
再等一下
Just one more second.
好的
Okay.
我为什么要说”两个凡人”
Why would I say “as people”?
那小子有毒
That kid is contagious!
去吧
Go.
我以前从没试过 该怎么做
I’ve never done this before. How does it work?
你喜欢绵羊奶酪吗
Do you like sheep cheese?
进来
Come in.
其实我已经进来了
Actually, I’m already in.
别动
Don’t move.
我回来是因为你离开时很…
I just came back because you left so…
你是怎么到那儿去的
How did you get there?
坐魔毯飞来的
Magic carpet?
其实我很高兴你来了
Actually, I’m glad you are here.
真的吗
You are?
我一直在地图上找阿巴布瓦
I’ve been trying to find Ababwa,
但是好像哪张地图上都找不着
but it doesn’t seem to be on any of my maps.
你愿意指给我看吗
Care to show me?
乐意之至
I’d love to.
拉贾 暂时先别吃这位王子
Rajah, let’s not eat the prince today.
他还要留着腿跳舞呢
He needs his legs for dancing.
我的后空翻是不是太过火了
Did I go too far with the back flip?
有点
A little.
-阿巴布瓦 -好的
– Ababwa? – Yes.
精灵 我需要找到阿巴布瓦
Genie, I need to find Ababwa.
我另一个哥哥 矮个子那个
My other brother…the short one,
不是送了我一头山羊的那个 他娶了…
not the one who gifted me a goat, he’s married…
她有地图 好多地图
She has maps, lots of maps.
阿巴布瓦 没问题
Ababwa, of course.
阿巴布瓦
Ababwa.
牦牛餐巾可不常见
Yak napkins are not easy to find…
你找不到自己的国家吗
Have you lost your country?
我的国家 不 不
My country? No, no.
在这呢
There it is.
别忽悠了 我已经…
I don’t think so. I’ve been…
在这呢
There it is.
我之前怎么没看见
How did I not see that?
这年头谁还需要地图
Who needs maps anyway?
又旧又没用 也没有实际价值
They’re old and useless, and add no practical value.
我就是通过地图看世界的
Maps are how I see the world.
我以为公主能去任何地方
I thought a princess could go anywhere.
我这个公主不行
Not this princess.
那…
Well,
你想…你想不想…
would you… would you wanna…?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
拉贾
Rajah!
谢谢你舔我
Thanks for that.
我是说你应该亲眼去看看那些地方
I was saying you should see these places.
书本和地图外的世界生动无比
I mean, there’s a whole world outside of books and maps.
你想去吗
Do you want to?
怎么去 所有的门都有人把守
How? Every door is guarded.
谁说要走大门了
Who said anything about a door?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
有时候 公主
Sometimes, Princess…
有时候 你必须冒险
sometimes, you just have to take a risk.
刚才发生什么了
What just happened?
什么
What?
这是…
Is this…?
魔毯
A magic carpet?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
你说什么
What did you say?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, Princess
Now when did you last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we’re only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I’m way up here
It’s crystal clear
That now I’m in a whole new world with you
Now I’m in a whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Feeling
Soaring, tumbling freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
Don’t you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath it gets better
I’m like a shooting star
I’ve come so far

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!